The Teacher Learns a Lesson
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Here I am, a twenty-two year old virgin male on his first teaching job, in Harrisville, a small town that holds little promise of sexual excitement. Or does it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

So, on Saturday night, I brought a bouquet of flowers and two bottles of wine and a very hard penis strapped down in the tightest briefs I had.

"You must be Adam, I'm Susanne Franks, come in, Erica's in the kitchen," and I follow this tall, willowy blond inside to the delicious-smelling kitchen.

"Oh, Adam, good, you've met Susanne, this is Sharon Willoughby, and this is Heather Knowles. Oh, and flowers, how sweet," and she came over and gave me a big, warm kiss.

"I love your apron, Erica," I commented. The apron was a cartoonish-looking naked female body.

"You seemed to like the real thing, Adam," she whispered.

I looked around and asked her, "Where are the kids?"

"Oh, at Mom's for the night. This is just us grown-ups."

It seems that all of Erica's friends are attractive. Sharon is the shortest of the four, long, brown hair, athletic figure, she's wearing a very short skirt and a tube top which is very nicely filled. Heather is a freckly redhead, tanned like a tennis star, long, slender legs, short shorts and a silk blouse which showed the nipples on her small but obviously youthful breasts. Nice friends, Indeed.

So, we had some wine, mine, that I brought, was soon gone, several more were opened, had our dinner of stuffed cannelloni and a Greek salad.

After we all helped clean up, Erica had us all convene in the living room.

"Adam is new to our little get-together. I haven't explained to him yet about why we meet every month so maybe I should start with that."

Hmm, okay, this seems interesting. Every month?

"Well, Adam, each of us is college-educated. Sharon is even a PhD. And each of us is single. I'm divorced, as you know, so is Heather, Susan and Sharon have never been married."

As she spoke, I'm starting to wonder if this is some kind of 'invite that bachelor' party or something.

"Also, you've seen Harrisville by now. It's a nice place but, for us, there's a definite lack of unattached males. Especially those who know how to uncork a champagne bottle, if you get my drift."

Now, I'm sure I was on the right track with my guess about why I'm here.

"There are so few eligible men here filling our wants and needs that we, um, well, we four get together once a month and have a little girl-party. To make it as clear as I can, we all get together for sex. Um, with each other."

Did I hear that right? That's lesbian sex. Why am I here? Um, why was Erica so hot in bed with me? She must be 'bi.'

"Now, don't get the wrong idea. None of us are lesbians actually. We've made this arrangement because, otherwise, we just wouldn't be getting much sex at all. We've all looked, we've all tried. The guys just aren't here. So, we do the best we can do. I know it sounds strange but we all love each other, no, not permanently or anything, we just care about each other and try to give pleasure to each other under a situation that is rather difficult. I hope you can understand."

"Well, sure. I can see that there probably aren't many eligible men around here. Especially like you might want to be with. Sure, I understand."

"See, girls, I told you he was a treasure. Now, you are welcome to stay, Adam, if you do, I can guarantee you will find out, first hand, just how heterosexual we all are. You will also see us having fun together, after all, there's only one of you, no matter how nice you are. Do you think you want to stay. We usually go mostly all night."

A few days ago, I thought I was the world's oldest virgin stuck in a small town all alone with just my own hand to keep me company. Now, oh, my, four pretty women, all wanting to fuck me crazy.

"Oh, ladies, it would be the greatest honor of my life to stay with the four of you," and as I said it, they all jumped up off the sofa and chairs they were on and I was inundated with hugs and kisses (and several anonymous gropes).

"Okay, girls, shall we see what our wonderful new guest has for us?" Erica asked.

They all yelled, "Take it off, take it off," like it was a strip club.

"Now, ladies, Adam is a bit new to all this, shall we each remove an article of clothing from his lovely body? I get to go last, of course."

They all agreed and Erica had me stand in the middle of the room.

Sharon went first, standing in front of me unbuttoning my shirt and kissing my chest as it came into view.

"Oh, nice nipples, Adam," as she bent down to suck my right nipple. I never thought my nipples were sexy or felt good but this was really erotic. As she sucked, her hand pressed against the bulge in my pants, a promise of things to come. Then, she slipped my shirt off and sat back down.

Susanne now got up, put her arms around me, and kissed me, her tongue flicking in and out of my mouth. She, also, reached down and rubbed her palm over my bulge. Then, she stood back, looked at me up and down, and said, "The pants, I think," and began opening my belt and zipping down my fly. Then she tugged down my pants to my ankles.

"Heather'll have to take his shoes off. Then, Erica can do the grand unveiling. What we're all waiting for," and she bent down and kissed my left knee and licked up my leg to the bottom of my straining briefs, then over to the other side, licking back down to my other knee.

As she started to stand back up, she placed a soft, wet kiss right on the outlined head of my penis still hidden in my briefs. Then Heather got up, knelt down and, as I lifted each leg, tugged off each shoe. She also planted a single, wet kiss right over Susanne's. Oh, this was going to be a night to beat all others, for sure.

Then Erica, stood up, put her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss that was unforgettable. She then knelt down and put her fingers under the waistband of my briefs and pulled them down an inch or two, just enough that the head of my cock, which was laying straight upwards against my abdomen, peeked out above the elastic.

"Oh, nice, Adam," said Heather.

"Yeah, nice and pink. Yummy," added Sharon.

Then, Erica pulled them down maybe another two inches and ran her fingers across the tip end, wiping off a bit of precum and holding it up for examination.

"Look, girls, he's all excited."

Then, she leaned in and licked the two or three inches of me that was uncovered so far and swiped her tongue back and forth across the tip, then pulled my briefs all the way to the floor and stood back for all to see.

"Oh, welcome to Harrisville, Adam. We're sure glad you're here. No wonder Erica said we'd want to meet you," said Susanne.

Then, Erica bent down and slipped her lips over the end of my cock and began to suck me in front of the other three.

"God, this is making me so horny," said Heather.

Erica got back up and said, "Okay, I think it's time for Adam to see who we are. Have a seat, Adam, we can start with, um, how about you, Susanne?"

"Well, Adam, on these occasions, after dinner, we usually get naked and start having some fun. So here's the first part," and Susanne reached her arms up behind her neck, untied her halter-top and let it fall down exposing two very full, round breasts, each with a large pink nipple, each center popped up full of excitement. I'm no expert, yet, anyway, but my guess would be C-cups, they were very nice-sized.

Then, she turns around bends away from me and tugs down her shorts to the floor and kicks them away, presenting me with a beautiful, round butt, then spreads her feet, bends down further and looks back through her legs at me intently watching her pussy lips as my heart beat faster and faster. I looked down and there was a large drop of milky white fluid standing on the tip of my cock.

Then, Susanne went over and sat down, making sure her legs were apart just enough to hold my attention as Sharon got up. Sharon, with the Ph.D. and the generously-filled tube top which she pulls up over her head. Her breasts are quite large, lovely globes that extend out on the sides of her chest some. She has small brown nipples that are very erect, really pointing out.

She shakes herself from side to side for a second, sending her boobs back and forth, then pulls down the little skirt she was wearing down to the floor and steps out of it. She steps over to my chair and puts a leg up on the arm, exposing the open pink slit, glistening with moisture and expectation. I resisted the urge to wipe my finger across it and wondered if she might be disappointed. Perhaps they all expected me to touch what was so provocatively offered. Well, I was still new to town, wasn't I?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.