The Teacher Learns a Lesson
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Here I am, a twenty-two year old virgin male on his first teaching job, in Harrisville, a small town that holds little promise of sexual excitement. Or does it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"Oh, Erica, you have no idea. It is just wonderful being with you. It couldn't be better."

"You're so sweet, Adam, I'd like to keep you around," and she lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my back and pulled me tight into her. "I'll never forget tonight, me being your first. It's a first for me, I think. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've never had a virgin guy before. That's lovely," and I continued going in and out of her, the feelings getting better and better.

I might have gotten a blowjob from this lovely creature just this afternoon, but I was still a very horny guy. As I went in and out of her, I was surprised that I was lasting this long. Her pussy was simply wonderful. I have no other to compare, but it was wonderful.

Then, all the fantastic feeling seemed to culminate in the head of my cock as I bolted forward, shoving deeply into her, my legs stiffened as I cummed into this beautiful woman.

"UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, uh, uh, oh, Erica, oh, it's so good, oh, you've made me so happy," and I dropped down over her as her arms surrounded me and she kissed my face and lips over and over.

"Oh, Adam, I'm so happy. So happy we're together like this. I want us to be like this, it just feel so right."

"Yes, Erica, I want us to get to know each other better, lots better. What a wonderful way to start," and I leaned down and kissed her as romantically as I knew how.

"I can come visit you, too, Adam. Where are you staying?"

"Oh, just a place I'm renting week by week, I don't plan on staying there, I'll get a better place."

"Well, I have a garage apartment in the back. It's empty. It's pretty nice, too, I don't really try to rent it, you could stay there if you want. I'll show you before you go."

"How much do you want for rent?"

"Well, I think I can figure some way for you to make it up to me, Adam. Let's say, help around the house?"

"I guess it depends on the kind of help I might be able to give."

"Oh, you've already helped a lot. Would you like to help some more? Is your nice 'helper' ready?" she asked as she reached down to feel my cock.

"Mmm, pretty much. Let's see what we can do to help," she said as she got down and began sucking me, it was that wonderful feeling again. Every suck got my breathing pumped up even more.

"There. Oh, yes, that's perfect. Now lay down, it's my treat," and she swung a leg over me, reached under between her legs, took hold of me and lowered herself, wiggling and twisting as I disappeared up inside her wondrous body.

"Mmm, oh, yeah, oh, this is nice, really nice. Feel good, Adam?" as she twists back and forth as she presses down on me.

"Oh, so much better than good, Erica, so much better. Simply wonderful," as I massaged her beautiful breasts and rubbed her nipples between my fingers.

"Mmm. I love my boobs played with. You can do that all you want."

"Is that part of the rent?"

"Could be, Adam, could be."

Well, I was no longer a virgin. But I've only had sex once. It was just wonderful and here we were doing it again, now with Erica up on top and it felt rather different. Still wonderful, still very sexy and erotic but different. I really liked this, with her on top. Not because I'm lazy or anything, just because it felt so good. And, I got to rub her nice boobs as she fucked me.

As she moved up and down over me, my hands kneaded her breasts and she put her hands over mine and massaged along with me. My cock was feeling so good. I'm not far from another orgasm by the feel of it.

"Mmm, this is so nice, Adam. You feel so good inside me right now. Oh, so good," as she began twisting her hips around back and forth as she pressed down. This was going to do it, oh, yes, for sure.

"UUH, UUH, UUH, uh, uh," as my semen flooded into her depths and she fell over me, kissing me over and over, now, bucking her hips up and down faster and faster.

"Oh, OH, OH, Adam, Oh, it's so good, oh, you make me feel so good," and she stopped with me still deep inside her as I could feel her contracting deeply around me, gripping, then releasing me over and over. This was exquisite. Nothing I'd ever imagined before. I just lay there, my cock still up inside Erica, her head resting on my shoulder, awash in the most lovely feelings I'd ever had.

We just lay there for a long time, my dick slowly relaxing, our kisses keeping ourselves awake, a thin film of perspiration over Erica slowly cooling us both. Every once in a while I felt her pussy contracting around my cock, squeezing it, then relaxing. Oh, it was heaven.

"Mmm, I've really missed that, Adam. I just love having you here," she said as she nuzzled my neck.

"That was just spectacular, Erica, I just never thought it could be that good. You are a wonder."

"Well, we'll have lots of time to have fun together, Adam. Especially if you decide to move in the apartment in back. Let's go look at it, shall we?" and she got me a robe out of her closet and put one on herself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.