The Teacher Learns a Lesson - Cover

The Teacher Learns a Lesson

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Here I am, a twenty-two year old virgin male on his first teaching job, in Harrisville, a small town that holds little promise of sexual excitement. Or does it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Four years of college and now I'm out. Yes, I knew better than to think I was going to change the world. Teachers make a difference but it's a slow, gradual difference.

Nearing graduation, I applied all around and got an offer from Samuel Adams Middle School in Harrisville. LIke any new job, I guess, you start out not knowing anyone, well, the people you interviewed with, sure, but often you don't really work with them day to day.

So, I had started really not knowing anyone, just meeting other teachers in the faculty room or at lunch or in faculty meetings. I was getting to know a few people in this new town I had just moved to and was renting a place from week to week, planning on looking for a more permanent place, not sure if I really wanted to stay here or not, not even sure if Harrisville was the place I wanted to make my home.

I did like the size of Harrisville, it was a little larger than the town I grew up in, which was pretty small. I was twenty-two, not very experienced in dating and sex and stuff, the few girlfriends I did have during high school and college were kind of 'hands-off' for the most part. So, I expected my life to be rather spartan and, indeed, it did start out that way.

It was a rather warm afternoon in August on my fourth day of teaching; the last bell had rung and I was clearing up my things. A few younger kids were running down the hallway as I heard one of them yell, "Hurry up, Mom," and a woman went running by my door, a rather wonderful-looking woman with long blond hair trailing out behind her.

I stepped out to take a better look (I'm male, after all) and she was turning around at the end of the hall and had begun running back my way as two children ran by. When she got to my room door, she stopped as her kids ran outside through the side fire door.

"These kids are really a handful. They'll be the death of me, for sure. You're new. I'm Erica Wayne."

"Um, yeah, I am new. Adam Francis. My fourth day."

"Oh, wow, really new. Great. Oh, are you the new math teacher?"

"That's me. Wanna ask me about prime numbers?" I asked this lovely creature as I smiled by best smile.

Not wanting to let this beautiful lady out of my presence, I asked her, "Well, would you join me in a soda, something cold?"

"Oh, that would be nice," and I led her down to the faculty room and got us two cold drinks from the machine and we sat down at one of the tables.

I'm not exactly sure what we talked about that afternoon, I was rather distracted by my new friend's appearance.

Erica was about five-five, nice, slim figure, pretty blond hair down to well below her shoulders, creamy skin, light blue eyes.

As we talked, my eyes were drawn to her clothes. At least to what clothes she was wearing. She wore a tube top and a short skirt. So, the vision before me was mostly bare arms and shoulders, bare tummy, and lovely, lovely bare legs. Probably more than half her skin was uncovered. And, such nice skin it was.

While we talked, she told me that her children were six and nine and that I would be getting them eventually. Then, she shifted in her seat and as her skirt rose a bit, I became aware that she didn't seem to be wearing any panties under her rather short skirt.

I would be very less than honest if I didn't admit right here that my interest in her changed dramatically from 'Mother of Future Students' to 'Future Partner in Bed, ' when I realized that she was bare under her skirt.

I supposed I was not too subtle about my discovery as she said, with a smile, "Ahem, am I distracting you, Adam?"

I was barely able to squeak out, "Uh, well, it's kind of hot in here," and she smiled, got up, went to the door and twisted the lock. She came back over, sat back down and said, "Now, let me welcome our new teacher," as she reached forward and pulled down my zipper and reached inside.

It really sounds lame but I was just frozen. I simply couldn't or didn't move. She wrestled my now very hard cock out into the open, bent down and I felt the most wonderful feeling I've ever experienced. And experience, it was.

I've watched a lot of porn of women sucking guys off and watching Erica Wayne working me over was the equal of all those porn videos rolled into one. She was a master. When she started sucking just the tip of my cock while she circled it with her tongue and jacked me back and forth with her fingers circled around my shaft, that was all I could take, I began spurting her mouth full.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm," as she sucked and sucked and swallowed and swallowed. I was just limp. No, my cock was still pretty hard, I was limp. Just drained. All in all, it couldn't have taken but two or three minutes.

She looked up at me, smiled, and said, "Welcome to Harrisville, Adam. We know how to welcome newcomers properly."

"Oh, wow, Erica, you sure do. I don't know what to say."

"Just say you'll come to dinner tonight. I'm a single mom, in case you hadn't figured that out yet. And, I'll promise to get the kids in bed early."

My verbal response was a "yes," my physical response was my cock rising up just at the thought of this delicious woman naked later in bed.

"Good, here's the address," as she wrote out a slip of paper, "say six-thirty, no need to bring anything, I'm on the pill. Here's a preview," and she pulled down her tube top exposing two beautiful, full, round breasts. Her dark pink nipples were very erect, just waiting for my lips later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.