Blonde
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In one way Dick Hart had a very exciting puberty. In another way Dick Hart had a terrible puberty. The funny thing is, well, to us outsiders at least, both conditions were caused by the same thing. A blonde mother! Oh, you don’t understand how both conditions can have the same cause? I will explain that in the story. The real challenge for Dick is, should he let his son go through the same agony.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex  

Dick and Jill Harte were already setting at the modern, glass topped supper table as Jane rushed in and sat down.

"There you are honey. Is your brother coming," Jill asked with a smile.

"I think so mom," Jane said with a thoughtful expression. "He made a funny noise and ran into his room and slammed his door. I asked him if he was going to come and eat. He yelled through the door that he would be down in just a moment."

Turning to her dad she said excitedly," Guess what dad."

Dick paused in dipping out a ladle of green beans and looked at his 14 year old daughter with a little trepidation and some inner guilt.

Dick Harte was the 34 year old owner of a very profitable construction company. He had been a member of a construction crew that specialized in condos when he married Jill almost 15 years ago. He had parleyed that construction job into owning his own company by hard work, long hours, smart investing, and a lot of luck. His marriage to Jill hadn't exactly been challenged by anyone but, his dad had asked him if he was really sure about marrying a true blonde. Dick had been puzzled by the conversation at the time. His mom was a beautiful blonde. Maybe that was why he was so attracted to Jill. His dad said the novelty of the sex would wear off over time and the compatibility of the minds was more important then. He didn't understand at the time but he did now. His wife was as dumb as a box of rocks. The trouble is, so was his daughter.

The sex was still good with his beautiful wife. One of the main ingredients of a good sex life was imagination and willingness to try new things. He still wasn't completely sure about her imagination even after 15 years, but her willingness wasn't in question. He could talk her into anything. She accepted his explanations and rationalizations without question. He had convinced her that a threesome was OK while on vacation, twice. Once was with another man and once with another woman. Double teaming her with another man had been fun. Dick had learned he liked watching his wife being fucked by another male. Having two women service him had been fun too. It was especially erotic when Jill had allowed the other woman to eat her and then return the favor. His favorite had been when he got the two women into a 69 position with Jill on top and fucked Jill while she was being eaten. Both times had been very enjoyable but he didn't indulge in that at home. He did have a position in the community to protect and couldn't afford rumors. He had convinced her to give him a blow job at one of the upscale restaurants in town. She hadn't even stopped sucking him when the waiter had asked for their order. He didn't think the waiter knew she was under the table but couldn't be sure. A large tip ensured that the waiter didn't know.

He knew, after 15 years of marriage, that a dumb blonde for a wife was both a blessing and a curse. And now he had a dumb blonde for a daughter too. Not only was his daughter a dumb blonde, but she was absolutely stunning and even rivaled her mom. Jane had always been cute. Last year, at the start of her 8th grade year, she had been pretty with her little tits poking her blouse out and her long blonde hair. Unfortunately, she had blossomed over the last six months into this cock tightening, mind numbing beauty. He tried not to think of her in a sexual sense. He really did try hard. His rate of fucking his wife had increased from a few of times a month to 3 or 4 times a week. His wife didn't mind at all. She was always ready to fuck and would accept his time, place and circumstances without question. That was one of the blessings.

Dick felt another stab of guilt as he and looked at his daughter. He tried to keep his eyes on her face but those perky tits and seemingly permanently hard nipples pulled his eyes downward and his cock up.

"Up here daddy," Jane said pointing to her face.

"Busted", Dick thought then out loud said, "Just making sure you had your bra on honey."

"Oh," Jane said with that expression she got when she was thinking hard. "Don't worry dad. Mom said I had to wear one all the time now that I am in high school but I still don't understand why," the young girl said as she nonchalantly adjusted one of the cups encasing one of her tits. "I don't think I like wearing one all the time. They kind of squeeze me and it feels better when I don't have it on."

"You have to wear one because you are getting big enough that it distracts guys from what they are doing if you don't wear one," Jill said reasonably, giving the same reason her mom had given her.

"But why mom," Jane asked with a little pout? "It didn't used to distract them. Why should it now?"

"I'm not sure honey," Jill said with a sigh. "I have never figured that out either." Turning to her husband she asked, "Do you understand why?"

The problem with this conversation was the two females were completely serious. Neither of them understood how they affected the male half of the species. He looked from the firm breasts and hard nipples of his daughter to the firm breasts and hard nipples of his wife.

"Ah, well... ," Dick started when Jack walked into the room. "Saved by the bell," he thought to himself.

"Understand what," Jack asked as he took his place across from his sister.

"Jane and I were wondering why men get distracted when we don't wear bra's dear," Jill said in a matter of fact tone as she took the ladle from Dick's unmoving hand and completed dipping some green beans on everyone's plate.

"Mom said I have to wear a bra all the time now that I am in high school because if I don't I distract guys," Jane explained. "I don't understand why I have to be uncomfortable wearing a bra just because guys can't focus on what they are doing," she explained as she adjusted the bra cup on her other tit.

Jack's eyes locked on his sister's tits and the prominent hard nipples showing through her bra and blouse. "Errrk," was the only sound that could get through his restricted throat as his cock got hard again. He also remembered that his sister didn't have panties on under the short skirt and his eyes shifted down so he could see her legs through the table top. The skirt was pulled higher than mid thigh and her legs were parted slightly in the nonchalance that only someone completely unaware of the impact they were having on an audience could have. "Errrk," the poor kid said again as his painfully hard cock throbbed again.

Dick looked at his son in astonishment at the sound. He remembered that sound from his youth. He remembered that sound because it was the same one he had made around his blonde mother. Yes, his mother had turned him on, hard. His beautiful mothers seeming lack on inhibitions had provided many opportunities to see her taunt breasts and hard nipples and nearly shaved pussy. Thinking about it as he looked at his son looking at his sister, he felt a pang of sympathy for the new teenager. His own early teen years had been hard so to speak with only one beautiful blonde for stimulation. How must it be for the son that he was so proud of with two blondes in the house?

Jack was very smart and very observant. Jack was far ahead of his class and was already taking some high school courses. Dick had been trying to personally deal with the budding beauty of his daughter over the last nine months but hadn't considered the effect his daughter would have on his son in the full, hormonal rush of puberty.

Dick looked at his wife and saw the way the thin material of her loose blouse draped over her tits and hung to the upper part of her taunt stomach. He could see how tight her jeans were through the table and could even see the indentation of her pussy through the jeans. "What effect was his wife having on his son," the father wondered. He remembered the many jack off sessions he had had as a teenager after seeing his mom in revealing clothes, or partially clothed, or nude. His cock started getting hard at the memory from so long ago and he looked at his son in a new light. "This poor kid," he thought. "I don't want him to go through what I did."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.