Blonde - Cover

Blonde

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In one way Dick Hart had a very exciting puberty. In another way Dick Hart had a terrible puberty. The funny thing is, well, to us outsiders at least, both conditions were caused by the same thing. A blonde mother! Oh, you don’t understand how both conditions can have the same cause? I will explain that in the story. The real challenge for Dick is, should he let his son go through the same agony.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex  

"Mom, Dad," Jane Harte called excitedly as she ran in the front door. "Where are you," the young girl called excitedly as the front door slammed shut and she ran towards the kitchen?

Jane was dressed in her school uniform. Her plaid skirt was the regulation maximum of three inches above her knees. Her thin white blouse looked a little rumpled from some kind of activity but you could still see the pale cream of her bra through the material. And a nice bra it was at a generous B cup or maybe a C cup. The blonde 14 year old ninth graders slim waist made the breasts look larger than they were and also accented the flaring hips that filled the skirt that swished as she ran. She was a mouth watering beauty with blonde hair that reached the middle of her back.

Bursting into the kitchen Jane saw an older version of herself standing at the kitchen counter. Jill Harte was 32 years old and a more mature version of her daughter, but just as stunning in the looks department. Jill was only a couple inches taller than her daughters 5'4" and her thick blonde hair was just a little longer. Her full C cup or small D cup bra wasn't really needed. Her exercise program kept them as firm as her daughter's breasts. Jill's flat stomach was exposed by one of those blouses that seemed to hang from the breast tips to just below the tit and left the midriff exposed. Jill's blouse may have exposed a little more than most blouses of this type but, what the heck. It wasn't like she was going to wear it to church. The thin t-shirt material the blouse was made of molded itself to the thin material of the bra underneath and the prominent nipples. The tanned stomach disappeared into the form fitting jeans that hugged the mother's full hips.

"Guess what Mom," Jane said breathlessly. "I think I get to be on the cheerleading squad," she continued. "Some of the cheerleaders and football players helped me with a try out today."

Jill turned to her excited daughter and said, "Oh honey, I am so proud of you," as she caught the young girl to give her a hug.

Jane was still bouncing she was so excited which caused their breasts and nipples to rapidly rub against each other, and push the mothers loose hanging blouse up, and to cause the mothers nipples to get even harder, and to cause the daughters nipples to get even harder, and completely expose the mothers breasts through the translucent bra material as the blouse was pushed above her breasts.

Do you think you see where this is going? Wrong!!! They didn't even notice the hard nipples and wet, dripping panties that both of them had by that time. They thought the extra tingling in their tits and pussies were just a result of the excitement. Remember, we are dealing with a couple of blondes here.

"What's all the noise about," Jack Harte asked as he walked into the kitchen. The thirteen year old son of Dick and Jill Harte was as tall as his sister but had dark reddish brown hair. He had a strong muscular build that had been helped by the exercise program he had been on in his eighth grade class.

There was little to compare between the siblings. One had blonde hair and one had brown. One had every male in the county sniffing after her and the other was wishing he had a girl friend so he could make some of his fantasy's come true. One had a perpetual D- grade point average and the other had an A+ grade point average. Want to guess which was which?

Jack had just come down stairs after his ritual jerk off session that he indulged in immediately after getting home from school each day. Watching the little tits of the girls at his school move under their blouses, at least the ones that didn't wear a training bra, got him hot. Watching the little nipples pop up through the bra and blouse of the ones that did wear a training bra made him hot. Watching the younger female teachers walk around in front of the class with their tits swaying back and forth made him hot. Watching the way the teachers asses filled their skirts when they bent over so you could see the panty lines through the skirt made him hot. Watching the way the girls would spread their legs to flash the male teachers no matter how old the teachers were, and even flashing some of the female teachers made him hot. All of these things had the poor boy in a complete, erotic, mind numbing fog by the time he got home from school each day. He had no choice but to beat off. Pretty much like all thirteen year old boys I guess. He had just finished jerking off so he should be safe, meaning no disastrous betrayal from his traitor cock until he could go to bed to 'read' early in the evening. The stupid thing was always getting hard at the wrong time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.