Bad Landlord - Cover

Bad Landlord

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Owning and running an apartment complex was a lot of hard work and a lot of responsibility. Everyone needs to find some way to pay the rent. It doesn't hurt if they get a little life lesson out of it too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Fisting  

Tim guided Elaine's head as she quickly started licking and he smiled down at the sight. Elaine's tongue was licking his cock like a huge candy cane and as soon as she cleaned one side her daughter would move a part of her arm or hand to add another layer of her mother's cum. He gradually released the pressure on the mother's hair until he was only guiding the direction.

"I don't have to hurt you if you continue trying to do the job right," Tim said quietly to Elaine.

She nodded and increased her fervor to ensure she got every drop of her own pussy juice cleaned from his cock and her daughter's arm.

Tim released her hair and put one arm around the teen and started gently rubbing the side of the teen's breast, almost to her nipple. Kathy trembled at the touch but continued her assigned job. Bobby was picking up speed as his young cock hammered mercilessly into his mother's pussy.

"Slow down Bobby," Tim instructed. "Move it around inside her each time you are buried all the way. Don't forget to collect as much of her juice as you can and get it inside her ass hole. Use two or three fingers for that so you can open her up good back there."

Elaine trembled and she paused for half a heartbeat before continuing her licking.

Tim used his free hand to scoop a large deposit of Elaine's juice from Kathy's arm and put it to Kathy's lips. Elaine continued licking but watched as her daughter tentatively licked a little of the juice, then cleaned Tim's finger completely. Tim could feel Elaine tremble again and the mother renewed her cleaning of his cock and her daughters arm with a passion. There was more passion than Tim had expected.

Tim got another gob of juice from Kathy's arm and had to smile as the young girl leaned towards his hand, but he pulled it back. Kathy looked at him questioningly and Tim wiped the large deposit of her mother's pussy juice on the teen's nipple and tit.

"Elaine, I seem to have gotten some of your juice on your daughter's breast. Would you please clean it off for me?" Tim said softly.

Elaine didn't even hesitate moving to Kathy's little nipple and the gasp from the young teen was very gratifying. Tim moved his hand to completely envelop Kathy's other tit just as her mother's mouth sucked in the hard nipple. Kathy started trembling and her free hand, the one not covered by her mother's juice, went between her legs.

Tim allowed it to continue until Kathy's gasping, panting moans indicated she was close to having a very good orgasm. Not quite time for that yet Tim thought.

"Thank you Elaine," Tim said pushing the mother's head from her daughter's tit. Kathy's whole tit was wet with her mother's saliva. Elaine had got the whole thing in her mouth. "Why don't you continue working on my cock now," he continued. "Don't worry Kathy. You will have the best cum of your life in just a few minutes. Why don't you sit on my lap now," the landlord suggested with a grin at Elaine. "I think you mom has almost run out of juice to lick off and she may need some more."

Tim looked at Bobby and saw how the 14 year old was pulling almost all the way out of his mom's pussy, pause to wipe off as much juice as he could, and slam back into her pussy while shoving his juice covered fingers into her ass. Each time he was completely buried in his mom's pussy he would move his hips back and forth with a large circular movement that ensured his cock head moved around everything inside his mom. Tim could tell he was moving his fingers in her ass at the same time in much the same way.

"How many fingers are you up to Bobby," Tim asked?

"Three right now but I think I can get four," Bobby responded with a panting gasp. "I might need to stop in a minute though. I think I am going to cum again." The boy paused for a moment as if he were trying to think through his lust glazed brain and asked, "Is it OK to cum in my mom Mr. Parker?"

Tim could feel Elaine tremble again at her son's words. She renewed attack on his cock as her daughter scrambled onto Tim's lap. "Yes Bobby, but not yet," Tim instructed. "I think it is time to pull out of her pussy and fuck her in the ass. Would you like that?" Elaine was visibly shaking now and she sucked Tim's cockhead into her mouth.

"Sure," Bobby said smiling at the sight of his mom sucking the landlords cock and his naked little sister trying to situate herself on the old man's lap.

"Just a minute sweetheart," Tim said to Kathy as he grasped her slender hips. She was standing over Tim, legs' straddling him and leaning back against him to maintain her balance on the soft cushions of the couch.

Tim watched as Bobby pulled his cock back so just the head was left in his mom's pussy. He wiped off one last finger full of juice and forced his fingers, four of them this time, into his mother's ass. Elaine grunted at the added intrusion. Bobby moved his fingers around inside her ass for a moment to ensure the juice was spread then pulled them back out. Bobby grasped his mom's hips and pulled his cock the rest of the way from her pussy. Tim could hear the sucking sound as the woman's pussy reluctantly gave up possession of her son's cock. Bobby used one hand to reposition his cock head at the entrance of her ass then grasped her hips again. He gave a few experimental shoves to ensure the head was firmly embedded in his mom's ass then shoved forward. Elaine gave a long low groan around the cock in her mouth as her son shoved his cock up her ass.

"Good job," Tim said to Bobby. "Now go slow for a few minutes then start speeding up. Reach forward and grab her tits when you feel like you are going to cum. You can use them kind of like reins to pull her back against you," the old man said grinning.

Bobby grinned back and just nodded his head.

Tim pulled Kathy back against his face. He had to crane his neck a little but he could just reach her little pussy in this position with his tongue. He couldn't quite reach her clit but that was OK. For now he just wanted a good taste of the young teen. Kathy started a panting keen as soon as the old man's tongue touched her pussy. She leaned over slightly and had to reach back with both hands to steady her balance.

Elaine had to crane her neck too so she could look almost directly up as she continued sucking her landlords cock. She had a very clear view of her daughter's pussy. It was spread open by the awkward way her daughter was standing and it was clear how wet her daughter was. She watched as this evil old man's tongue licked across the young girl's pussy and opened the folds farther. Elaine could even see the little opening into her virginal daughter and how the moisture was instantly replenished after the tongue swiped across them. She had to close her eyes for a moment and groan in pain and something else that she wasn't willing to identify to herself as her son pushed his cock up her ass again. She opened her eyes just in time to see the tongue flick up and into the virginal hole of her daughter before licking back out, across the back of the pussy, and continue to her daughter's ass hole.

Kathy was leaning forward and was trying to hang on to Mr. Parker's wrists as he grasped her hips. She was trying to get as much contact with the tongue as she could. Bobby had licked her down there a few times but it had never been like this. She thought she was going crazy as the tongue dipped into her pussy. She was looking down with lust glazed eyes and watched as her mom sucked the hard cock and could tell her mom was watching what Mr. Parker was doing to her. Her mom's view seemed to make her suck harder. Then the licking stopped and Mr. Parker said, "OK little one. Why don't you sit down? It will be more comfortable."

Tim guided the young teen down and adjusted Kathy on his lap so she was leaning back against him. Elaine had to quit sucking him but Tim noticed her eyes never left her daughter's pussy as her daughter sat down. Tim was slouched slightly on the couch and Kathy was sitting just above his cock. From the side it would have looked like the teen had sprouted a cock. Tim adjusted her a little more and his cock was embedded lengthwise along the wet little slit. Her pussy lips were wrapped around the length of his cock. He lifted her up and back down experimentally and nodded his head. It felt like he was jacking off with a warm, wet hand. The girl's pussy lips tried to close around the length of his cock and he could even feel the hard nub of her clit about two inches below the head of his cock as it scraped against him.

Tim smiled over the shoulder of the 13 year old at her mother and the view was erotic beyond anything in his imagination. The white little tangerine sized tits were quivering with the young girls need to cum and her areolas were crinkled with excitement. Her hard little nipples were so engorged with blood they almost looked painful as they stood out from her tits. His gaze continued down to the girls belly and still developing hips and could see the tuft of blonde hair. Tim was holding her by the hips and his big old hands almost completely engulfed the new teen's hips. His thumbs reached almost to her pussy and he could feel her downy pussy hairs at the tips of his thumbs and on his cock. Past the tuft of blond pussy hair his cock stuck up about three inches, the blood engorged head a dark purple. The head was wet from the girl's juices from when he had raised her and lowered her, rubbing the length of his old cock along her drooling young pussy. He could feel how her pussy lips were splayed around the length of his cock and they seemed to pulse, squeezing and massaging his old prick. And just beyond his cock was Elaine, rocking forward and back slightly with a grunting mewl each time her son fucked into her ass, but her eyes locked on the scene of the old man's cock rubbing up and down in her daughter's pussy slit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.