Bad Landlord
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Owning and running an apartment complex was a lot of hard work and a lot of responsibility. Everyone needs to find some way to pay the rent. It doesn't hurt if they get a little life lesson out of it too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Fisting  

Kathy was watching her mom strip Mr. Parker and her eyes widened as his cock popped up. It was bigger than her brother's peter, but not by a lot she judged. She had spied on her brother for the last six months and he had caught her a few weeks before. They had decided it was best if he didn't tell their mom and agreed that it was only fair that he get to see her naked since she had seen him. One thing led to another and Bobby had ended up showing her how to jack him off. Kathy had insisted that it was also fair for him to return the favor. They had spent many an hour over the last three weeks playing with each other's body. Bobby especially liked to play with her new little tits, almost as much as Kathy liked him to play with them. Bobby also liked the way she licked and sucked his peter. He had called it a blow job and she wondered if that is what Mr. Parker was going to make her mom do. She sure hoped so. She wanted to see what it looked like when someone else sucked a peter. What had Mr. Parker called his peter? Kathy thought he said cock but she thought that was a boy chicken. This sex thing was sure confusing she thought for the thousandth time. It had hurt when Bobby first stuck his fingers in her little pussy last week. She got scared when she started bleeding but it stopped bleeding after just a few minutes. Kathy was sore for a few days after that but not sore enough to forego the pleasure of Bobby's fingers in her pussy. Bobby said he was going to stick his peter in her this weekend when their mom went out on one of her dates but she didn't know if he would be able to if they were living in a car like Mr. Parker said. That was too bad because she was looking forward to it. Maybe, if they helped their mom, they wouldn't have to move into a car. Her little pussy tingled at the thought of Bobby pushing his peter into her.

Bobby was worried about being kicked out of the apartment. They had been kicked out of an apartment before and had spent two nights in a homeless shelter. He was afraid of living in a car but not nearly as much as the homeless shelter. At least in a car he wouldn't have strange old men trying to play with his peter when he went to the bathroom. Bobby knew his mom would go back to the shelter if they had to leave. He loved his mom but knew she wanted a bed to sleep in. He also knew she really didn't mind when some of the strange men played with her titties when they thought no one was looking. He was a little sad that his mom was that way but he was mad at her too for letting them get in a fix like this, again. That was why he hadn't held back when Mr. Parker said to punish her and it was fun playing with her titties like this. His mom's titties weren't anything like his sisters though. He really had a sexy sister and he loved playing with her little tangerine sized tits. Suddenly Bobby realized what was at stake if they were kicked out and he paused. He was supposed to fuck Kathy this weekend while their mom was gone. He wouldn't be able to do that if they were kicked out. He looked across his mom's bare back at his sister in panic but she was looking at Mr. Parker and seemed to be hypnotized. Bobby looked towards Mr. Parker and saw his peter sticking straight up, about four inches from his mom's nose. He wondered if his mom would give a blow job as well as his sister. Kathy gave really good blow jobs now. In the beginning he had to tell her what felt good and now she always wanted to suck on him. She liked for him to shoot in her mouth too. It sure saved on him needing to hide the face towel when he was finished. Bobby decided that he would do anything Mr. Parker said if it kept them from being kicked out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.