Bad Landlord
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Owning and running an apartment complex was a lot of hard work and a lot of responsibility. Everyone needs to find some way to pay the rent. It doesn't hurt if they get a little life lesson out of it too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Fisting  

Elaine had a little trouble crawling in the bathrobe. Her knees kept coming down on the bathrobe and pulling it open. She tried to push the tit that Tim had pulled out back inside the concealment of the robe but Tim had stopped her.

"Oh, don't worry about that Elaine," he said in that friendly, helpful tone she was already starting to hate. "I will probably take it off anyway."

She crawled around the couch to arrive in front of her land lord with her robe open and her tits hanging down. Her son and daughter could see her naked under the robe and she couldn't do anything about it.

"There. That wasn't so hard was it," Tim asked the mother.

Elaine shook her bowed head in shame.

"Oh my, that's two. I can't let two pass so closely together without punishment can I," Tim asked gently.

Elaine started, sobbed and said, "No Sir."

Tim bent forward and had her lift one arm then another so he could pull the robe off her so she was kneeling in front of him naked except for a tiny, translucent pair of panties.

"I really am too tired after walking up all those stairs to punish you right now," Tim said regretfully and Elaine raised her head, face lighting with a glimmer of hope. "But I don't want to put it off either," he said. "I know. Bobby, Kathy, can you help me?"

The two teens looked at each other then at Tim and Bobby said, "I, ah, I think so. Mom, what should we do?"

Elaine's head had snapped up at Tim's question and she looked at her young son and daughter with wide eyes then back at Tim. She started to say something then caught herself before closing her eyes. A tear leaked out and fell to the carpet. Tim smiled. "You may answer him."

Elaine sobbed again with her head and sagging tits hanging down and said "Do as he says Bobby."

"Good kids," Tim said again. "Let me show you how to do it," he said to the teens. "Now Elaine, this is for demonstration purposes so it doesn't count as punishment. Do you understand that?"

Elaine started to nod but caught herself with a barely audible, "Yes sir."

"Good," Tim almost purred. He took Bobby's hand and put his fingers over his mother's nipple and squeezed Bobby's fingers down hard on the tender morsels. Tim added a twist when the pressure was hard enough to make Elaine gasp. "Got that Bobby?" Bobby just nodded, mesmerized by the feeling of an adult nipple between his fingers, his mom's nipple. Of course he had spied on his mom and had caught glimpses of them. After all, he was a fourteen year old boy and horny from the time he got up in the morning until he went to bed at night.

"Good," Tim said again then reached for Kathy's fingers. The young girl's fingers felt good in his hand as he closed them around her mom's nipple and squeezed down hard with a twist. "Do you think you can do that," He asked and Kathy nodded staring up at him while her fingers continued rolling her mother's nipple between her fingers.

"Good," Tim said again then continued. "You two get on the floor beside your mom so you can get a better angle on her," and they did. Elaine looked at him with eyes that got wider by the moment. "Are you ready for your punishment?" Tim asked looking deep into her eyes. She nodded with a jerky nod then, remembering said, "yes sir."

"OK, Elaine. Remember to stay on your hands and knees. Kids, we are ready," Tim said as if he were starting a race. "When I say go, try to touch the floor with her nipples." Elaine's eyes widened farther. "On your mark, get set, go."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.