Getting Out the Kinks - Cover

Getting Out the Kinks

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 4: Full Body

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Full Body - Uncle Bill was only dropping off some family items for his obnoxious sister-in-law and any time he visited his sister-in-law he brought something for his niece. He didn’t have much time because he had to be at a job site about 40 miles away in the morning. Bill had hotel reservations and he wanted some time to unwind at a local massage parlor this evening. It is so hard arguing with females, in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual  

I was looking up at a sight that I will see in my mind for the rest of my life. My beautiful 14 year old niece was sitting on my stomach. Her soft brown hair was hanging forward, almost to the tops of her breasts, as she leaned forward to steady herself as I rolled over. My eyes locked on hers and I could see the passion in her deep brown eyes. My eyes slowly traveled down to her breasts. They were beautiful. They were firmly rounded with very pronounced, puffy areolas that were tipped with a rock hard nipple. Pam's eyes traveled down to see what I was staring at then moved back to my face. I looked at her face and could see the blush but she didn't move to close her shirt.

Pam smiled and said, "If mom can sit beside us and frig off then I guess I can sit here with my blouse open."

I smiled at her and said, "I love you Rascal".

She gave me her mysterious smile and softly said, "I love you too Uncle Bill. I always have and I always will."

I reached up and gently cupped her left breast with my right hand and I could feel the heat of the nipple in my palm.

After a moment we heard a breathless, "Extras cost more."

"Damn it Vicky," I hissed. "Look in my billfold and take some money then get out."

Vicky chuckled again and said, "I will take some money but I can't get out. I am my little girl's instructor after all. Don't you think I am doing a good job so far?"

I groaned. "Just take some damn money."

Vicky paused as she looked in the billfold. I had over $300 more dollars in there. "You must have been planning on getting rid of a lot of kinks tonight." She said. "How much should I take?"

I groaned again, still moving my hand gently over Pam's breast as I talked to her mom. "How much do you want?" I panted.

"Welllll", she said slowly. "$100 will get you a hand job but you will have to tell her what feels good. $200 you get a blow job and you can play with her." She looked up and watched me for a moment as I caressed her daughter's breasts. "Since you are already playing with her then I guess $200 is the minimum. $300 you can fuck her in any hole you want."

Pam looked at her mother with half lidded eyes filled with lust and watched her mother's hands moving in her pants. Then she looked back at me.

"Please take the $300 Uncle Bill. " Pam said softly. "I've never done it before but I want to so bad right now I can't stand it." She leaned into my hands as they moved over her breasts and gasped as I gently pinched a nipple. "I want you to f f fuck me. "She stammered. "Oh God I want you in me now." Pam moaned. She put her hands behind her and gently cupped my cock again as she arched against my hands, and I almost started to cum, again.

I looked over to Vicky and she had dropped my wallet. One hand was pinching a nipple and the other was going a mile a minute in her pants. Her eyes had rolled back in her head and she was having a massive orgasm. Her whole body was twitching. I guess hearing your daughter tell your brother in law to fuck her affects a woman like that.

"Take those shorts off Rascal" I commanded. "I will tell her we took the $300 option when she comes back to earth."

Pam stood up in the bed straddling me and started pealing her shorts down her legs while looking at her mom. "Is mom OK?" she asked. She lifted one leg, removed the shorts, then the other leg.

"She will be fine" I said as I looked up at the most beautiful pussy in the world. "She's just cumming really hard."

Pam's pussy had light brown curls and was slightly pouched out from excitement. I could see a light film of moisture in the slit and her clit was engorged at the top of the slit. Pam looked back at me, saw where I was looking and reddened all over as she sat back down on my stomach.

"You are beautiful" I said softly pulling her to me. Then I kissed her, gently at first, then more insistently as I inserted my tongue into her sweet mouth. She quickly got the idea and started kissing me back. She was laying full length on me and my dick could just reach her pussy but I didn't try to push it in. There was something that I really wanted to do first.

After a few more minutes of kissing and rubbing her back and butt I said, "I want to make you feel real good first. Move up here."

Pam moved up my body with a puzzled look on her face as I guided her pussy to my mouth. My tongue swiped through her pussy collecting all the nectar that I could reach. God she tasted good. I moved my tongue up the front of her slit and gently brushed it across her clit and she moaned.

"Don't stop Uncle Bill. Please don't stop. That feels so good."

And we were interrupted. @#$%@#&

"Damn it Vicky." I shouted. "What do you want? Take the money. Take all of it. Just leave us alone."

"I can't leave you alone Bill. I am her instructor. Remember?"

Turn around honey." She said to her daughter. "That's OK. He can still eat you but you need to take care of him too." She said as she guided her naked daughter around so she was facing towards my feet. Pam fell forward onto my chest and stomach and her pussy never left my tongue. Her hips continued humping into my face and onto my tongue.

Then I heard, "You have to be gentle and make sure your teeth don't scrape him. You do it like this."

Then I felt a mouth engulf the head of my cock and a tongue swirl around the tip. It moved down towards the base, I heard a faint gag, then it moved back up and off my cock.

"Now you try it honey." And I felt a tentative lick at the tip of my cock. Then another, then a smaller mouth moved down over the head. Damn. Vicky was teaching her daughter how to suck cock. I felt like I was going to come at any moment.

I swirled my tongue through Pam's pussy over and over, each time gathering the juice that was flowing from her passion. At the top of each swipe I went across her clit and each time I did she would moan into my cock and hump into my face again. Each moan she made in the back of her throat reverberated through my cock. I was moving faster and faster and Pam was keeping pace, stroke for stroke.

Suddenly her little pussy mashed down on my face and locked onto my tongue as Pam climaxed for the first time with another person in her young life. A high pitched squeal came from her throat and I went over the edge. I started Cumming like I had never cum before. I just kept shooting and could hear Pam choking when she couldn't swallow my sperm quickly enough. Her pussy was still locked onto my mouth and tongue.

Then her body slowly relaxed and she rolled onto her side. Vicky grabbed her and kissed her.

Pulling back she said, "Give me some of that cum honey" and started kissing her again.

I was dazed. I had never cum so hard. I lay there watching Vicky kiss her daughter as she tried to get a taste of my cum. I started getting hard again watching them. Pam started moaning again and moving. Good. I had never heard of someone dying from a climax but I guess it could happen.

Vicky looked up in frustration. "She swallowed it all. There is only a taste" she said looking at my hard cock and licking her lips.

"Oh no" I said. "This isn't for you. This is for her. I paid for it and I am going to get it."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.