Getting Out the Kinks - Cover

Getting Out the Kinks

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 2: Staying for Dinner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Staying for Dinner - Uncle Bill was only dropping off some family items for his obnoxious sister-in-law and any time he visited his sister-in-law he brought something for his niece. He didn’t have much time because he had to be at a job site about 40 miles away in the morning. Bill had hotel reservations and he wanted some time to unwind at a local massage parlor this evening. It is so hard arguing with females, in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual  

"Good" Vicky said getting up. "Pam, go change out of your school clothes and set the table. Now don't forget that expense money Bill."

Pam bounced up, grabbed her books and ran for her room. The butt that had been rubbing over my cock a few minutes before looked cute as she disappeared into her room. Does this girl do anything slow?

I looked over at Vicky and said quietly. "Did you lose job again Vicky?"

Looking over her shoulder from the stove she said just as quietly, "Yes. That asshole boss of mine was offended by a joke I told him."

"Old Jake?" I asked startled. "That raunchy SOB wouldn't be offended if you balled someone on one of his tables." I blurted.

"Maaaybeee it was a customer that was offended" she admitted. "The preacher, his wife and daughters were in the restaurant. I guess I told the joke a little loud and they all heard me. It was about a preacher and his daughters. I thought it was a pretty funny joke."

"Mom" Pam said walking back into the room. "Sandra, the preacher's daughter, told me about it today. They heard it all right but she didn't say you got fired over it. Jeeze Mom. A preacher sniffing his daughter's panties and getting caught? What is so funny about that? How could you? And you got fired. Now what will we do? You were going to buy me an outfit for the freshman dance from your next check."

"Oh we'll get by honey." Vicky replied. "And I'll get my job back. Jake can't do without me."

"Yeah but not before the dance" Pam said looking like she was almost in tears.

"We will figure out a way honey. Maybe you can do some odd jobs for the neighbors to earn the money."

"Which neighbors Mom" Pam shot back. "Should I make a couple of runs for Jim the drug dealer or let the old pervert down on the corner drool on me?"

"That's enough Pam" Vicky said sternly. "I said we would figure something out and we will. Now set the table."

I watched Pam setting the table but she still had a worried pout. I also took the opportunity to look at her after school outfit. She had on short shorts that I seem to remember her wearing when she was 11. They were so tight you could actually see the outlines of her pussy and it looked like a little bit of curly brown hair was peeking out below he shorts. Her top was a short blouse with t-shirt looking material that tied just below those luscious breasts and it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were at attention. I would love to pay them attention.

"So how were you going to unwind" Vicky asked breaking into my dream state as she carried some tater tots to the table. "You said a big steak was only part of it."

I shifted uncomfortably trying to think of an answer that wasn't too embarrassing. "Get a massage", I finally mumbled while looking at the CD case Pam had left on the table. I was trying to look and sound like I was interested in something besides Vicky's question.

"A Rub and a Tug?" Vicky hooted with laughter.

"What's that?" Pam queried.

"No not a Rub and a Tug Vicky" I said defensively. "That is only in the movies".

"But what is it", Pam asked again.

"So it is just a rub?" Vicky asked grinning.

"What are you two talking about" Pam demanded.

"Nothing Rascal. You mom is just being crude," I said with exasperation.

"So what else is new" Pam replied sarcastically. "She is so embarrassing sometime. So what is it? I need to know when she is being crude."

"He gets a massage then they do the Clinton" Vicky said, still grinning, as she put the "steaks" on the table.

"Mom" Pam said, her cheeks turning a bright red. "Stop it." She demanded.

I noticed her nipples seemed to stand up straighter and I could see the puffy areoles through the t-shirt material. Something else was starting to stand up too as my cock stiffened a little more. I think Vicky noticed because she gave me an odd little look and looked at her daughter.

"Sit down and eat honey. What do you want to drink Bill? How about a beer?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.