Getting Out the Kinks - Cover

Getting Out the Kinks

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - Uncle Bill was only dropping off some family items for his obnoxious sister-in-law and any time he visited his sister-in-law he brought something for his niece. He didn’t have much time because he had to be at a job site about 40 miles away in the morning. Bill had hotel reservations and he wanted some time to unwind at a local massage parlor this evening. It is so hard arguing with females, in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual  

Removing the kinks

Uncle Bill was only dropping off some family items for his obnoxious sister-in-law and any time he visited his sister-in-law he brought something for his niece. He didn't have much time because he had to be at a job site about 40 miles away in the morning. Bill had hotel reservations and he wanted some time to unwind at a local massage parlor this evening. It is so hard arguing with females, in more ways than one.

My name is Bill and I have done pretty well in life. I'm not super rich, but my early life as a poor white migrant fruit picker is long gone. I always travel first class, stay in the best hotels, and completely enjoy using my money to take advantage of people. Don't get me wrong. I'm not cruel and the people I take advantage of get what they want too. Some people just haven't learned to be careful of what they wish for.

I am married but that really hasn't slowed me down in my real love in my sexual pursuits. I learned early in life, living in very close quarters with my sisters, that I am very attracted to young girls. As the great Chech and Chong said, "I'm just crazy about that young stuff."

I was traveling to the great state of Texas, Tyler to be exact, on business and stopped in to see my sister in law, Vicky. My wife had asked me to drop off some family keepsakes and, since I had to pass within a few miles of her home on the way to the job site I thought it would be OK. Actually, I was looking forward to it since I always enjoy seeing Pam, my niece. She has been "fun" to look at since she was 11 and, at 14, she is beautiful. She didn't have the huge tits so many guys like to look at. It was more of the way she was proportioned.

Pam is about 5' 5" with brown hair about shoulder length. She is in the 9th grade and on the swim team at school. She is in very good shape. Her ass is filling out nicely, not to big but definitely rounded out. Her little tits look to be about the size of an orange. I have never messed with her but she sure is fun to look at and dream about.

My sister in law is the black sheep of my wife's family. She is single, poor and does everything from selling pot to waiting tables. Statuesque is the kindest description I can think of for Vicky. She is only about 5'7" but she is big, everywhere. If she tried to live off what she could make selling herself she would probably die of starvation. I know some men like really big women but I am not one of them. Between her looks and her loud mouth, she would drive any john to a soft on...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.