Elaine Griffen: Black Breeder
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story continues from where European Ordeal in Britain left off. Elaine Griffin, head of the NHS, is now on a global mission to impregnate women from countries who are racist towards blacks, with black babies plus we also get to see what has become of the racist Eastern European women from the last story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Three days had passed since Elaine Griffin and her crew had taken 100 Czech men and 100 Czech women on board her newly redecorated sub. It was like a giant eel-shaped hospital-medical facility.

The Czech men and women came from all kinds of backgrounds such as military, civilian and once these people have children, they would either be taken care of by their biological parents (that is if they do work) or by some government-run institution (like Nazi Germany's Lebensborn program).

The men and women were kept in separate rooms. The sub was gigantic enough to have room for 20 persons. This meant that there were 5 rooms that only had men and 5 rooms that only had women. It was also like a hospital as well as prison where all the Czech volunteers (not really much of volunteers are some of them were going to get money from Prague) were being served food trays in their rooms. They were also given a lot of drugs, medication and injections.

Each room had 20 beds and there was always a white English nurse, normally with blue eyes, attending to them (specifically more loyal to Elaine Griffin than to the NHS).

Submarine's Main Deck

A Blond Icelandic man was serving as captain for the ship with some men working on the radars and screens.

"So Captain Issengard how long will it be before we arrive in the African continent?" Elaine Griffin asked the Captain she appointed to run his sub.

"In a few hours Miss Griffin," Captain Issengard responded in a commanding tone.

"Good," Elaine smiled.


The submarine docked somewhere on the coast of Nigeria. Elaine Griffin and some of her sailor crew bribed the coast guards so that they can travel around the country in their jeep. They drove all the way to some local village. It was full of black men wearing western type t shirts and jeans. When they saw Elaine Griffin they got very excited.

The jeep stopped in the middle of the village, right in front of some houses and a pub. There were lots of Nigerian men walking around.

Elaine Griffin and the three men with her were armed (just in case the men think they can try and rape Elaine Griffin).

"Ok listen up. I have an offer to make," Elaine Griffin screamed at the men.

All the men listened to what she had to say.

The Next Afternoon inside the Sub

The nurses were working on the ladies' rooms. Each woman had been tied up to her bed. Naked. Blindfolded. Sedated. They got the impression that they were being drugged and their body given some contraceptives so that they would be able to have sex and give birth.

As for the Czech men they were taken to another part of the sub. They were being led by the Icelandic crew towards a chamber that had seats and helmets attached to machines and computers. It looked like they were going to be brainwashed.

"Hey what is going on here?" one Czech man asked the Icelandic men.

The rest of the Czech men were surprised.

"We are going to give you drugs and put you under hypnosis. That way we can force you to have sex with the women in the fashion that we want you too," Captain Issengard spoke.

"Couldn't we just go over to the women and you know ... fuck them," another Czech guy spoke.

All the Czech guys were in agreement until Captain Issengard made his remark.

"Look. For all your Czech methods it has not help you in maintaining good sex to give births Britain has the highest birth rate in Europe. The Czech republic has none. Do you still want to argue with me," Captain Issengard making his point.

All the Czech men sat down and let themselves get strapped. Once all the men were strapped and had their vision helmet-goggles on, the Icelandic crew injected each man.

Captain Issengard looked at a man working behind the control desk.

"You may begin," Captain Issengard

The man started working on the computer. Each helmet was showing blinks and flashes on.

The Czech men had no idea that they were not merely brainwashed. They were being made to see videos on their goggles at flash speed. This would make them all unconscious. They will not remember later how they got to be in that chamber or how long they'd been rendered unconscious.

They also would not be fucking any of their own women, even if they would be led to think they did.

Later in the Evening

10 Nigerian men came inside the sub. They were being led by Elaine Griffin and her crew. Elaine Griffin led them to the first bedroom. She opened the door for them to walk through.

"Ok boys. They're all yours. Fuck their white pussies. Get these white bitches pregnant," Elaine said.

The 10 Nigerian men's cocks stiffened as they saw all the tied up unconscious Czech women.

"Remember you have 30 minutes to have all women fucked and flooded by your sperm. And most important of all. Have fun," Elaine said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.