Elaine Griffen: Black Breeder
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story continues from where European Ordeal in Britain left off. Elaine Griffin, head of the NHS, is now on a global mission to impregnate women from countries who are racist towards blacks, with black babies plus we also get to see what has become of the racist Eastern European women from the last story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Trip To Prague, Czech Republic

Elaine took the flight to Prague. She was going on a European trip. After Europe, Russia. After Russia, Ukraine. After Ukraine, Asia.

When Elaine Griffin arrived in Prague, a special government agent for the Czech Government acme and picked her up, taking her directly to the Czech Prime Minister's Headquarters.

Czech Prime Minister's Headquarters

"So you see Miss Griffin. This is a national crisis. We are not having any children and if we try paying our citizens into having children they are not successful. It is as if they are impotent or that we try too hard and damage them," the Czech PM spoke.

"I can see that," Elaine nodded.

"I mean in fifty years there would be more Czech people left. Do you know what that means?" the Czech PM was getting paranoid and hysterical.

"You can always adopt," Elaine suggested.

"From where? Third world countries? The thought of that disgusts me Miss Griffin. Most people in this country would agree with me that we would rather have Slavic people rather than any other people in this land," the Czech PM spoke.

Racist fuck, Elaine thought.

Elaine was good at showing that she was not disgusted at the things coming out from the Czech PM's mouth.

"And also that gypsies would outbreed us and take over our country too," the Czech PM banged his fist on his own table.

"Mr Prime Minister I have a solution to combating your problem. But tell me this. Do you have any woman in this country willing to be used as human guinea pig" Elaine asked.

"Why yes. We have men and we have women," the Czech Prime Minister nodded.

"That is all I need to hear. I will keep in touch with you. I have another flight tomorrow morning," Elaine Griffin trying not to sound too rude.

"Thank you for coming to Prague Miss Griffin," the Czech PM spoke.

Elaine Griffin and the Czech PM stood up. They shook hands. Elaine went towards the office door.

"You know your country and my country are close. The Czech Republic owes a lot to England. You saved us from Hitler," the Czech PM commented.

And yet you sound just like Hitler, Elaine thought.


The trip all over Europe was more or less the same. The Czech Republic. Slovakia. Romania. Bulgaria. Everyone complained about low birth rates and yet no one wanted to have non white immigrants, even when they did jobs the white locals shunned. They hated gypsies too and did not want them overtaking too.

She then finally went to Russia.

While inside the plane taking her all the way to Moscow, Elaine was remembering the videos she had watched about Russia and the reports she had read.

Russia was full of Neo Nazis and Skinheads beating up foreigners from Asia, the Caucasus and Central Asia (coming over to Russia doing jobs that normal Russians shunned) and even foreign students from South America or Africa. Russia did not welcome immigrants even though they faced a population extinction.

Russians were Xenophobes in general and hated anyone who didn't look Slavic.

Yet that didn't stop them from conquering other parts of the world that were inhabited by non-Slavic people, Elaine thought.

Elaine's plane finally landed.

It's freezing as Hell, Elaine thought.

Inside the Kremlin

Elaine was sat inside the President Medvedev's office. Prime Minister Putin was inside too.

"We face a demographic crisis. In fifty years there will be no more Russians left. I mean we tell our people to have children and yet they don't want to have any," President Medvedev barked.

Because they are too poor and children will only get in the way of them drinking themselves to death on vodka. Also that all the oil and gas money is not going to the people but to you oligarchs here in Moscow, Elaine thought.

"But that's not all Ms Griffin. When we start shrinking in numbers the Chinese and the Muslims are going to come here and take over our country. Even as we speak the Muslim threat within Russia is still having children. We have none and yet they have at least ten per family," Prime Minister Putin screamed at the top of his lungs.

"That's not good is it," Elaine said in a serious tone (when in fact she was being sarcastic).

"So you can help us or not!" President said.

It was more a "demand" than a question.

"Yes I can help you. Do you have any women here willing to give birth for the Motherland?" Elaine asked.

"Yes," President Medvedev said.

"So out of curiosity you are paying these women to have children. I mean income in Russia is very low and everywhere outside Moscow is a financial disaster. Who are these women anyways?" Elaine asked.

"Women loyal to Russia," Putin said.

Many Russian women want to enjoy life, drink vodka, go clubbing and don't see themselves as mothers, Elaine thought.

"You are paying them money right?" Elaine asked.

"Miss Griffin they already work for us," President Medvedev spoke.

Army women. Of course army men too. They won't pay incentives to their own citizens. That would cost extra and they would have to give them jobs and get money rolling to them to keep financing them to take care of these children. They use women who are loyal to them. Has to be army women. Police women. Government employees more loyal to the government than to their country, Elaine thought.

As for who would take care of these children, they probably would end up in some Russian military centre for children to be raised as future soldiers or loyal government agents that would help keep the Kremlin in power in the decades to come.

"Ok. I know what measures to take," Elaine trying to be cocky.

"And you will be paid a lot of money," President Medvedev said.

That was his way of saying that she was getting something out of this and so now they were equals and owe each other nothing more.

"Don't worry. I will make sure that Russia will still have people in the future," Elaine Griffin smiled.

Elaine Griffin stood up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.