MILF Sister - Cover

MILF Sister

by Angel

Copyright© 2010 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: Beautiful abandoned sister breastfeeds her baby, and her brother watches. Soon they find love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Brother   Sister   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   .

My older sister Anne was 18, graduated from High School, immediately married Ernie and was soon pregnant with a baby. He deserted her pregnant, because she was now "fat and ugly" according to Ernie; and momma brought my depressed sister home to have her baby. After delivery Sissy also now had postpartum depression, but was breast feeding her child. My sister more or less stopped eating much and what little weight she had gained pregnant she lost. Her milk was not regular and her daughter needed baby bottles as a supplement.

I'd be lying it I didn't admit that seeing my hottie sister breast feed a child wasn't erotic. I'd catch a glimpse of her bare breasts at times or she'd forget to cover herself and there was my sister with one bare breast sticking out and her child suckling at the other. Seeing a sister that was a year older baring her breasts was something special, always had a thing for my older sister. She was brown haired, slim, pretty the cheerleader type, but had poor vision and wore black glasses that looked nerdy on a hot babe.

Mom was in Texas on a business Conference for four days and the taxi had just pulled away. Anna was on the sofa breast feeding her daughter and had run out of milk again, her not eating properly the Doctor said caused that. I got baby Jessica a bottle and heated it up and took the baby to her playpen for her bottle. Anne sat on the sofa crying her blouse open, her front opening bra; open and hanging there and bare breasts there in plain view. I closed the livingroom curtains and went and got soap, a wet dishtowel, a dry one and lotion. Anne was just weeping and I put the stuff down next her "here Anne" was all I said. I looked at my sister cry and she was just lost.

Sitting down next to Anne I asked "do you want me to do this?". Anne didn't answer just slowly cried and was shaking a little. Not sure what possessed me but I reached and got the wet dishtowel and wet my hands, then picked up the soap and soaped them up. Like a man possessed by demons I reached out and touched Anne and she didn't move or speak. I soaped her skin then touched her breasts lightly, and rubbed soap into her bosom. Wiped my hands on some tissues, and picked up the wet dishtowel and cleaned the soap off her tits. Then dried her boobs with the dry dishtowel. Anne had stopped cry and just let me clean her up. Next I added lotion to my hands and applied it to her bosom, lifting each breast and making sure they were covered, then her whole front.

I should have stopped there but was out of control on the inside. I added my lotion to my hands and cupped my sisters big tits, her nipples the size of a baby bottle nipples and using the lotion I just felt her up. Cupping her breasts and massaging her bosom to my hearts content. Anne sat there passive letting me feel her up. Then I removed her blouse and bra, enjoying the soft firm feel of her large breasts and hard nipples; finally we sat there, my arm around her and both hands on her breasts. Anne never objected and as I gently played with her bosoms; I knew this was what she wanted. It was Friday night and I decided to push this, "Anne I think it is best you don't wear a top this weekend unless you are cold. I want you bare breasted the whole weekend."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.