Infidelity Gets Out of Hand - Cover

Infidelity Gets Out of Hand

Copyright© 2010 by John Cockenfurs

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man's affair with his secretary turns out to be more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

After the night Emma sucked my dick, I tried to avoid her for awhile. She apparently sensed I needed the space and didn't push the envelope but didn't stop dressing as she did either.

My wife had no idea what was going on but I felt guilty so I initiated sex more than usual. My wife wore a lot of leather out and about too but even at 30 was a bit more toned down than Emma. She wears a lot of leather jackets, pants and skirts along with boots and heels and at home, well, she would wear anything from chaps to leather cup-less teddies to leather dresses to you name it.

The hornier I was the more my wife would indulge my fantasies since she was getting what she wanted. I'd come home and she'd be wearing nothing but a pair of leather heeled boots and a leather mini skirt that barely covered her ass with no panties. I'd grab her, throw her on the couch, eat her pussy until she came and then fuck the shit out of her for 45 minutes. We'd have dinner, have a glass of wine and she'd come to bed in nothing but chaps and cowboy boots and we'd do it all over again.

This went on for a month to a month in a half before Emma pushed the issue again. I was still jerking off in my office most days but now in addition to the fantasies in my head regarding her and her sexy leather outfits, I now had the memory of her giving me one of the best blowjobs I'd ever had. This day, I'd been too busy to jerk off and Emma was wearing a tight black leather skirt that didn't quite come to the knee, black heeled boots and a white satin blouse. She also had her glasses on and her hair up and it was driving me crazy.

Around 7 pm the office had cleared out and Emma popped in to ask me about dinner. I told her to order whatever she liked and to go get a bottle of Barolo and two glasses from the company's cellar. When she came back about 30 minutes later she had Italian food to go with our Barolo and we cleared my desk to eat. We managed to make a little small talk over the food knowing we still had work to do for a couple hours. Eventually, she spoke up and didn't beat around the bush about it.

"John, do you like what I'm wearing today?"

"Yeah Emma, you look great. You always look great."

"I saw you staring at my ass as I left earlier. I can tell you're still liking what you see in spite of the fact you've been trying to avoid me."

"Yeah, I am a man, I can't help it, I have to look at a beautiful woman when I see her."

She took a sip of wine and grabbed my food and threw away our trash and came around the desk and sat on my desk, spreading her legs and putting her heels on the arms of my chair.

"Tell me how much you like what you see?"

Before I could answer she pushed her hand up her skirt and began fingering her pussy.

"Goddamn Emma you are fucking sexy. I can't fucking stand it."

She pushed me back in my seat and gave me a little show as she played with her pussy and began to moan. After a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore, I shoved my face up her leather skirt and started licking at her pussy. She grabbed the back of my head and shoved me into her moaning even harder and I rolled her clit around my tongue. She bucked and thrust her hips into me, fucking my face and I licked all her sweet juices and rubbed my face in her snatch taking in her scent. After about five minutes she came and she shook and screamed.

When she was done she stood up, still weak in the knees, grabbed my tie and walked me over to my wall of law books. She put both her hands on the bookshelf and spread her legs apart and I didn't have to be told anything, but she still turned around and said, "Fuck me."

I dropped my pants, reached up and slid her g-string aside and pushed my cock slowly into her wet, eager snatch. She clamped down tight on me and I grabbed her hips, loving the way the leather skirt felt in my hands and loving the way it looked almost covering her ass and I started fucking her hard as I'd been wanting to do this since she came back from her make over. It wasn't long before she came again. She pushed me off, turned around and grabbed my tie and led me over to my desk.

She stood there in front of me, grabbed my cock and stroked me while she kissed me deeply. She pushed me back on the desk and climbed on top of me, riding me. She took her glasses off and let her hair down, throwing her glasses in my chair. She had her hands on my chest riding me and in a manner of a minute she came again. She laid down on top of me, grabbing my tie and kissing me. I ran my hands up her shirt and grabbed her beautiful tits and squeezed before moving to unbutton her blouse. She removed the blouse and unhooked her bra and unleashed the most beautiful pair of tits I've seen in a long time. She pulled me up and I sucked on her tits as she kept grinding into me.

She then spun around reverse cowgirl and kept fucking me. I held onto her ass, rubbing it through her leather skirt as she thrust herself onto me violently, fucking hard and cumming hard. I grabbed her, rolled over on our sides and fucked her from behind while being able to simultaneously play with her tits and watch my cock from the perspective of her leather skirt covered ass. It wasn't long before she came again and this time was too much for me. She could tell I was getting close and grabbed my tie and pulled me into her as I exploded into her soaking wet pussy. I kept thrusting until it hurt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.