Relocation - Cover

Relocation

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hell, I've been out of commision for so long I'd completely forgotten about this one. I wrote it as a hopeful begining to a new story and I put it up in Desdmona's Fish Tank for comments by other Authors. They thought it was ok and what the hell, I liked it a little myself. Gird your grid for the big one. This is my take on what happens when Science Fiction strikes a Bureaucracy at or near the speed of light.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Time Travel  

John, Bubbles, Prissy, and Mary were only slightly surprised to discover their first practice session had also been the start of the journey. It wasn't really important since nothing they owned would really be helpful on the trip and anything they needed could be made by the replicator.

As soon as the practice was over they were shown to their room. They were all fitted into one room and since they would soon become so familiar there was only one big bed for all four of them. The girls were quick to strip out of their clothes and call John to the bed for a get acquainted fuck. John was in titty heaven shortly and he did his best to make sure he could give his all to each of them. After they were fucked out they headed to the bathroom where they found they had a large tub and a giant shower. Apparently they were going to get the Royal treatment during the trip. John thought it might be to make up for the poor conditions they'd have when they were put down.

What the hell, they had six weeks to get ready for placement and with a little practice every day and an hour or so every day to think up things they'd need when they got in place they'd be fine. They didn't have to rush through things on the ship. They just worked on their problems at an easy pace.

By the time the ship was on station they had everything done as well as it could be done. They were surprised to find a planet with a worldwide civilization when they arrived, but it was actually normal. The captain informed them they had arrived during normal time and that they were to be set back ten thousand years so they could effect the planet as it was becoming civilized, or just prior to it.

They spent a day studying things and even took a close look at the firearms that were present. It was suggested they make their selections from weapons that were already available so nothing they accidentally left behind would influence the planet to come up with something out of line. They easily found weapons to do what they wanted and in some cases even felt what they found was better than what they had been set on using. The modern day planet had not made it to energy type weapons yet so their projectile firearms were very advanced. John was especially taken with their night vision equipment, something he had never spent much time experimenting with.

They spent a week in orbit looking over the modern day earth and then the jump back in time was made. They were set down in ancient Europe near some caves which were unused as far as they could tell. They were also within thirty miles of a Cro-Magnon settlement and only fifty miles from a group of Neanderthals.

While they had been studying the more modern Earth John had made a study of their horses. They weren't being used as major transportation any longer but John had seen they would be a big help since no vehicles were expected in the age they were going to be put down. He studied the equipment used with the horses and promptly had several saddles made for them and a few wagons too. The wagons were disassembled but they would be easy to assemble and he could tell they would be useful.

After some serious negotiations with the ship's captain John was able to convince him there was nothing keeping them from acquiring a few horses from modern earth to take back with them The captain allowed one for each of them and two mules to pull a wagon. The saddles were modified to fit the horses exactly and all was well.

Finally the time came to disembark after a couple of days spent looking over the actual conditions they'd encounter. They dressed for the occasion, strapped on their weapons and then they were off. They were set down in front of a large cave, switched on their hand held lights and headed into the cave leading their horses and the two mules.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.