Samantha: Just the Tip - Cover

Samantha: Just the Tip

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 2: Three Months Later

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Three Months Later - Samantha has heard from the girls at school that just putting the tip in can be dangerous, but she doesn't know why. Her mother has a suggestion to help her find out. 5/22/2010 - No change to the story, just putting Samantha's name in front of the title.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Pregnancy  

Samantha and Aaron walk into Samantha's parent's house and find her mother glued to the computer monitor again.

"Um, we've got news." Aaron began uncertainly.

Samantha finished, "I got that baby of Aaron's that I've been craving ever since my little experiment."

"That's nice."

Both Samantha and Aaron looked at each other uncertain if her mother was actually paying attention.

"The bad news is that my grades are down over a full point. I, um, was too busy doing other things to have time to study."

"That's nice."

"Now that Aaron has knocked me up, he said he's going to help me study and work on my homework with me."

"That's nice."

Now sure that Samantha's mother wasn't paying attention to what they were saying, Aaron said, "Samantha's got blue balls, crabs, and the seven year itch."

"That's nice."

Samantha gasped, "What?"

"It's a line from a movie." Aaron replied.

"Sounds like a dirty movie." Samantha giggled. "Can we watch it sometime?"

"It's more crude than dirty, but it is a work of genius. I've got it on DVD; it's called Full Metal Jacket."

"Cool." Samantha tried a ridiculous line of her own. "I've been entered into the pregnant teen miss USA pageant."

"That's nice."

"Last weekend, I took Samantha on an African safari. We hunted elephants using nothing but a yo-yo. We're having the meat shipped back after it's been cured. We'll send you some when it arrives."

"That's nice. Wait. What?"

Samantha giggled once her mom finally heard something so outrageous that she had to look away from her computer screen.

"What are you doing here?" Samantha's mom asked.

"Well, technically I do still live here, even if ninety percent of my stuff is over at Aaron's now."

"Yeah, but we've hardly seen you in the last three months. Can this wait until I finish this dungeon? It should only take about another fifteen minutes."

"I'm going to suck Aaron's cock while I wait."

"That's nice."

Samantha rolled her eyes at her mother's utter absorption into a virtual world, but didn't immediately drop to her knees. She did however, return from the bathroom holding a towel. Aaron whispered to his young lover, "Fuck Samantha, I know our first time was with your mom in the room, but I thought you were serious about blowing me right under your mother's nose."

"Oh, I was serious. I just wanted to make sure I had something to put under my knees." Dropping the towel on the floor, Samantha reached for Aaron's fly.

"Samantha, no!" Aaron hissed, but at the slightest touch of the teen's hand to his cock, any potential resistance vanished. Samantha gently slurped the man's cock into her mouth, and slowly sucked his dick while her mother played her computer game. Aaron tried to stay quiet, but did sigh in pleasure from time to time as Samantha's lips and tongue worked on his cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.