Overheard
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My best friend, Gene, overheard his sister and her best friend talking about how they were ready to lose their virginity. We decided to see if we could be of help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Robin had high card. She stood there a minute, then got up and came over to Gene and kissed him on the lips. It did look like she might be frenching him some but I couldn't really tell. Oh, well, boring if you ask me, I mean we already have all our clothes off.

Then Marie pulled high card, came over to me and kissed me on the lips. I did stand up, at least, so when she was kissing me, we were pressed together, my cock pushing at her reminding her of its presence. My hands were down her backside pulling her hips into me as I also rubbed her butt some. I did get some tongue in the kiss and gave her some back in return.

Then Robin drew high card again. She came over to Gene, knelt down and began kissing the end of his cock, just kissing it, not taking it inside her mouth. After a minute, she got back up and went back to the sofa.

Another round and I had high card. I went to Marie as I tried to decide where to kiss her. I really wanted her pussy. But did I dare risking that the girls might pull out at that? So, I bent down and began planting kisses on her breasts which she slid her hands under like she was offering them to me. I went on longer than a minute, Marie surely didn't seem eager to call time, then I rose up and followed my hard cock back to my place.

Once more, Robin got high card. She got up, came over to Gene, knelt down, opened her mouth, leaned forward, closed her lips and began sucking Gene's cock. His eyes were wide with amazement and pleasure as she fulfilled her one minute commitment and then some, then went back and sat down and smiled sweetly at Gene.

I looked over and Gene had this sublimely happy look on his face. Lucky guy.

Next, Gene drew high card. He went over to Robin who stood up, then he led her to the sofa where she sat down and he knelt down in front of her and, as she stared at him wide-eyed, his hands parted her legs and he leaned in and began kissing and licking her pussy. His hands pushed her knees up and he was tonguing up into her as she threw her head back and began moving her hips up and down as he licked her.

This was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I looked down and there was a drop of milky white liquid oozing out of the slit on the end of my dick. I put my hand around it and began going back and forth. Marie, sitting on the floor next to them had her legs wide, rubbing herself slowly watching Gene eating Robin's pussy.

Gene was down between Robin's legs for a lot longer than one minute.

"Oh, Gene, oh, that is wonderful, omigod, oh, so good," as she humps his face.

"Oh, Gene, I'm gonna get ... UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, oooh, oooh, oooh, mmm," and in a minute, Gene slips up and takes Robin in his arms and kisses her with his face wet with her juices as Marie and I slowly keep pace with the fervor in the room.

Then Gene dealt the cards again and, lucky guy, he got high card. He went over to Marie, his sister, and began sucking her boobs, his hands on one, his lips on another. I thought she might object or something but she looked quite pleased as he sucked one, then the other.

Then I drew high card and decided it was time to go for Marie's pussy. I went over to her, lay down on the floor with my head in her lap, led her legs apart with my hands and began kissing and licking all around her pussy. As I poked my tongue in her slit and rubbed it around, her hands gripped my head and began pulling me into her.

"Oh, god, Greg, oh, oh, it feels so good, I can't believe how good ... OOH, OOH, OOH, uuh, uuh, oh, Greg, oh, I'm so happy, you make me feel so happy," and I lick her a bit longer then get up and we kiss for a while longer.

Boy, I've sure learned that girls like their pussies licked. And, I've learned that I sure like licking their pussies. Oh, do I.

I also wanted to get a little more action with Robin, so I came up with another rule.

"Um, let's mix it up a bit, okay? Let's say that each person has to do the kissing on a different person each time. So we switch between guys and between you girls, okay? Nobody gets the same person twice in a row."

Everyone agreed and I had high card next so I went to Robin, pulled her feet apart and got down between her legs and began licking her. She raised her hips up, obviously wanting to be licked, the girls were eager and willing participants at this stage, everybody was pretty sexed-up by now.

As my fingers rubbed the sides of her wet pussy as I tongued into her slit, she lay back moaning.

"Oh, Greg, oh, that is so good, oooh, right there, just do it right there."

We had all agreed to kiss for just one minute but I kept on going and soon Robin had her legs around my head pulling me into her as Marie finally said, "We may have to break you two apart, that's more than one minute," and I sadly pulled away from Robin's warm, wet crotch.

Gene won next and he started sucking his sister's boobs. If there was some hesitancy early on from Marie about her brother's explorations of her body, they were long gone. She had one hand under her breast holding it up for him while her other hand held his cock, squeezing it and sliding along it as he sucked. She had her head reared back, a blissful smile on her face.

Robin won next and she crawled over to me, took my dick in her hand and began kissing it. I was hoping for a suck but just got kisses. Oh, well, kisses are nice.

Next, Marie drew high card and she went over to her brother and kissed his cock like Robin had done me. Then, I got to lick Marie's pussy as she squirmed and moaned. Then Gene did oral on Robin.

By this time, we were all close together, hands rather roaming wherever one felt like putting them, the girls sitting wide-legged, just at ease and enjoying the erotic atmosphere in the room.

"I have a suggestion," Gene said as he pulled the box of condoms out from under the sofa where he had put them earlier.

The girls immediately looked at each other and giggled slightly.

Marie said, "I think I want Greg, after all, you're my brother."

"Fine with me, Sis, though it wouldn't bother me a bit. You're a very hot-looking sister," and she seemed to beam at that.

So, Gene opened the box, took two out, handed me one, and we both tore the wrappers off, and rolled them on just like we had all seen in sex-ed class.

Both girls spread out in front of us, legs wide, waiting for their first fuck. Both pussies glistened with wet anticipation as we each waddled on our knees leading our cocks forward.

We were both pushing into pussies at the same time, me into Gene's sister, Marie, Gene into Robin, Marie's best friend.

Marie had lifted her butt up off the floor as I aimed inward, pushing the tip of my dick inside, then, when Marie didn't say anything, I pushed more. Soon, it was in fully and I began stroking in and out. She reached up her arms and pulled me down, kissing me, tonguing my mouth as I continued probing her pussy with my excited cock.

She was really turned-on, thrusting, moving, bucking, moaning, just completely taken over by our sex. If she was even aware that her brother was next to her fucking her best friend, she didn't let on. She was focussed. Focussed on fucking.

"Oh, Greg, oh, you feel so good, oh, I am so horny, just fuck me forever. I want this forever. Oh, am I glad I'm no longer some twerpy little virgin. Oh, I want to do this all the time. You can fuck me anytime you want, Greg. Anytime."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.