My Neighbor, My Master - Cover

My Neighbor, My Master

Copyright© 2010 by Reverse_cowboy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A suburban housewife finds what she's been missing in her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie  

I woke up the next morning and the first thing out of my mouth was, "Oh my god, I cheated on my husband!" My pussy was sore, deliciously sore if you know what I mean. All things considered I don't really regret it. I mean a part of me does but daaamn that was some great sex. It all came flooding back to me and I started feeling really embarrassed, I was so easy and I acted like such a slut. And then, then I left such a huge wet spot on Tom's bed. God he probably thought I pissed on his bed. To be honest I wasn't a hundred percent sure that I hadn't. Part of me wanted to wonder if Tom had slipped something in my drink to make me act the way I had, but deep down I know it was just me and my pent up frustration and lust. No being drugged would have been too easy of a way out, even though it did feel like Tom had some kind of control over me like I was under a spell or something.

How can I ever face Tom again? And Don, god how am I going to face him? How will I ever be able to look him in the eye again? That's when I really noticed the wetness between my legs and a light throbbing in my clit almost like someone was gently sucking on it. I reached down between my legs to check on the wetness I was feeling since it was way too early for my period. I slid my hand into my panties and rubbed it lightly over my pussy and then brought it to my nose, that's when I realized that it was Tom's cum still leaking from my pussy. Good lord how much cum did that man pump into me? I spent a good five or ten minutes washing my pussy last night how is it possible that there's still more of his cum inside me?

"Well I guess I'm going to have to take another shower before I do anything else." I said to myself aloud.

What am I going to do? I can't face Tom after what we did. I took a nice long hot shower and did my best to wash the rest of Tom's cum out of my pussy. That's when another dose of reality hit me like a ton of bricks ... I wasn't on the pill or using any type of birth control.

"Oh god what if I'm pregnant?" I said as I felt my blood turn to ice water from the sheer fear of that thought. "No, Don and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now, there's no way one fuck from Tom is going to do what a year of sex with my husband couldn't."

Would I be able to resist Tom if I saw him again? No, No I wouldn't. If I saw him again I would fall under his spell and I would do anything he told me to. I don't want to ruin my marriage "Ah-ha! I'll just stay inside and do some spring cleaning for the next couple of days and then maybe start a nice project that I can do inside." I reasoned.

With that problem solved I got dressed in one of my cleaning outfits, a pair of red hot pants and a white sports bra. Not your usual kind of cleaning outfit I know but I used to wear them to turn Don on when we first got married, (worked every time by the way) and it just became my habit over the years. I got to work with some long overdue deep cleaning around the house and it wasn't until about one o'clock in the afternoon when I heard the doorbell. I Glanced at the clock noting the time and I figured it was the mailman or UPS or something so when I opened the front door I was a little surprised to find Tom there waiting for me, so surprised in fact that I gasped when I saw him.

He looked me straight in the eye and said, "Be on my back patio in thirty minutes." And then turned and walked back down my front walkway. He was about halfway to the street when he looked back over his shoulder to see me still standing there and said, "I want that pussy bald too." And then without looking back again he walked back over to his property and disappeared into his backyard. I must have stood in my open front doorway for a good five minutes in shock and disbelief before I came to my senses enough to close the door and go back to what I was doing.

As I was working I started muttering things to myself like, "I don't know who the hell he thinks he is," and "thinks I'll do whatever he says whenever he says it," and "can't believe his nerve." I must have done that for about another five minutes when I looked at the clock and saw that it was already ten after one. Then as if I received some kind of electric shock I dropped what I was doing abandoning my cleaning supplies right where they were and raced down the hall to my bathroom. I turned on the water, jumped under the spray and did one of quickest shaves possible without cutting myself; I gave myself a quick wash, dried off threw on another pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt then with a glance at the clock I saw to my horror that I had less than five minutes to get across the street and to Tom's patio. I rushed out the front door slamming it shut behind me not even worrying about it being locked or not and ran barefoot across the street. I ran through the gate into Tom's backyard, whipped around the corner to the patio and came to a panting stop in front of where Tom was sitting at his patio table.

"You made it just in time, I was about to get up in another minute." Tom said. Before I could say anything in response he said, "Take off your clothes and throw them in the pool." When I looked confused he said, "You won't be needing them anymore today." I was hesitant about stripping outside and even more so about throwing my only clothes into his pool. I saw an annoyed look appear on Tom's face when he said, "Look you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but if you refuse to do something or if you leave then this is over. You and I will never have sex again. On the other hand if you do what I tell you to when I tell you to do it then I will make sure you have the best sex of your life. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Then make your choice." Tom said impatiently.

I took a deep breath and stripped my t-shirt off over my head and tossed it into the pool, and then I slid my shorts down my legs. They were a little tight so I had to wiggle a bit to get them off which I noticed made Tom smile, when they finally slid down to my ankles I stepped out of them then bent over at the waist facing away from Tom and tossed them in the pool and then turned to face Tom once again.

"Good." Tom said as he got to his feet. "Now come over here and kneel down in front of me." I did as he said, "Now suck my cock." Normally if a man talked to me like that I would have told him to go fuck himself but there's just something about Tom that makes me want to do as he says. In the military I think they call that a command presence or something like that. I don't know what you'd call it but whatever it was he was pretty much irresistible to me and before I knew it I was fishing his semi-hard cock out of his pants and taking it into my mouth. I love how it felt as my lips slid over his rapidly hardening shaft while I caressed it with my tongue. I heard Tom moaning as I all but worshipped his gorgeous hard cock with my mouth. I lost track of time as I used my mouth to make love to every inch of Tom's cock and balls, I was lost in my own lust clouded world when I felt Tom's hands slip under my arms and gently lift silently signaling me to get to my feet.

"Come with me." Was all he said as he turned and walked into his house his hard cock leading the way, I saw him strip out of his clothes as I followed him inside. He tossed his clothes onto a chair as he walked naked to his bedroom. As soon as I followed Tom through the bedroom door he spun around lightning quick and roughly shoved me against the bedroom wall, I grunted with the impact and gasped at the surprise of it all. Before I could make any kind of protest his mouth was on mine and we were kissing with a fierce passion. Tom's hands moved to my tits and started roughly manhandling them, normally I didn't like that kind of rough treatment but it was different with Tom. The way he was all but mauling my breasts and painfully pinched and twisted my nipples was really turning me on. My pussy was so wet I could feel my juices running down my thighs. Suddenly one of Tom's hands hooked under my left leg and lifted it up so that the back of my knee was resting on his hip and then with his free hand he guided himself into my pussy, once the head was inside me Tom rammed the full length of his cock inside me with one forceful thrust.

"Uhh!" I grunted with the force of it. I was so wet that there was no resistance to his penetration other than my natural tightness. Tom pulled his cock out until just the head was inside me and then rammed it back in me hard and deep, he repeated this technique over and over again slamming my ass and shoulders against the wall each time. It was so savage and animalistic, so primal it was like we were a couple of rutting animals in heat. My arms with over his shoulders and my fingernails were digging into his back; Tom was kissing, licking biting my neck while he mauled my right breast with his left hand and it was all turning me on like never before. Without warning Tom took his hand from my breast and hooked under my right leg and scooped it up supporting my entire body weight with his arms with my upper body pinned against the wall and started fucking me harder and faster. I was moaning like a whore as my orgasm drew closer and closer when Tom suddenly pulled out. I felt so empty inside after he pulled out.

"Get on the bed on your hands and knees facing the headboard." Tom said

My legs were feeling a little weak but I scrambled onto the bed as quickly as I could and assumed the position Tom had told me to. Tom pulled something out from underneath the bed and fastened it around one ankle and, then the other, he then moved to the head of the bed and did the same thing to each of my wrists. That's when I saw that they were wrist/ankle cuffs, they were lined with something soft and even though Tom fastened them fairly tightly they weren't uncomfortable at all. My next surprise came when Tom slid a blindfold over my head and eyes and my world went black. I was expecting tom to go right back to fucking me but that's when I was once again surprised, Tom started running a hand lightly over my body, his feather light touch was driving me absolutely crazy. He traced his fingers over every last inch of my body before I felt the bed move under someone's weight between my legs. I flinched a little when I felt his tongue run along the length of my pussy slit.

"Ohhhhh!" I moaned in pleasure.

Tom's tongue lashed my pussy like there was no tomorrow, my lack of sight intensified the sensations I was feeling increasing the pleasure what felt like tenfold. I was disappointed when I felt him stop but my disappointment was short lived when I felt Tom slide a couple of fingers inside my pussy. He slid them in and out of my tight wet hole his fingers exploring my intimate depths when his fingers rubbed across that spongy spot behind my pubic bone and I let out a long, loud, low moan. "OOOOHhhhhh!"

I guess that was the signal Tom was looking for because he started massaging that area while the fingers of his other hand found my clit and started rubbing it in slow circles. I was moaning almost constantly now and so loudly that I'm sure anyone walking past the house could easily hear me. My body was trembling now from the constant back to back orgasms and my hands were clenching the sheet in a white knuckled grip. "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!" I screamed as I felt a tremendous orgasm building and building deep inside me, it felt I was on an electric overload. Then it hit me like a monstrous explosion!!! My body became absolutely tense and I screamed "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" and I felt like I was peeing and I heard a spray of liquid hitting what I could only assume was Tom's naked body. It seemed to go on forever the spray coming out of me with such force I could feel it splattering off of Tom's body and back on to me and the orgasm running through my body like an electric current. When it was finally over my arms collapsed and I lay there with the side of my head and my shoulders on the bed panting, chest heaving my body giving the occasional twitch almost as if I was having a seizure as some aftershocks of my orgasm passed through my body. I think I would have fully collapsed had I not already been tied to the bed on my knees.

After I finally caught my breath I felt Tom's hard cock sliding into my pussy once again. I didn't know how much more of this I could take, but I knew if I told him to stop I'd never experience sex or orgasms like this again in my life so I said nothing as his gorgeous cock slid in and out of my pussy. Tom started slowly but before long he was pounding his cock in and out of my pussy with a fierceness, he fucked me like that for quite a while. It was when he slowed down again that I got my next surprise, I heard a clicking sound and then I felt him rubbing something cold against my asshole and then he penetrated me with one of his fingers.

"Oh!" I gasped in surprise.

Tom worked his finger in and out and all around my asshole as he continued to slowly pump his cock in and out of my pussy, after a few minutes he added a second finger and a short time later a third. It felt weird I had never had anything up my ass before let alone most of a man's hand. It wasn't a bad feeling; it actually felt kind of good to be honest. When he pulled his fingers from my now stretched asshole he also pulled his cock out of my pussy. I know it sounds weird but I didn't know what he had planned until I felt the head of his cock pressed against my asshole.

"Wait! No! I've never done that before!" I pleaded.

"You know the rules, I'll stop if you want me to but if I do it all stops. This will be over and we'll never have sex again. Now do you want me to stop?" He asked. I didn't say anything I just shook my head no. "If you want this to continue you need to be clear about it. If you want to keep fucking you need to ask me to fuck your ass." Tom told me.

I have never had any kind of anal sex before, not fingers or toys and definitely not a man's cock. I felt defeated, my will was shattered and I knew it. I belonged to this man now and I knew I would do anything he asked or demanded of me just to keep him fucking me. "T-T-Tom ... ple-(gasp)-please fuck my ass."

"Are you sure?" He asked tauntingly.

"Y-yes. Take my ass ... it's yours." I said in defeat.

I half expected Tom to just ram his bog cock right up my ass and braced myself for what I knew was going to be a searing pain. But that's not what happened, not even close. Tom slowly, gently and patiently worked the head of his cock into my ass. Once it was inside me Tom waited for me to get used to it then he slowly worked his cock deeper and deeper into my ass. I felt so full as my ass was stretched to capacity to take such a large intruder. I felt like I was going to be ripped in two but it didn't hurt it was just ... I don't know how to describe it I just felt really full discomfort, even more full than when he's in my pussy. Tom slowly and steadily picked up the pace of his thrusts until he was pounding my ass just as hard and fast as he did my pussy. Our bodies were covered in sweat as Tom pounded my ass without mercy and then to my utter surprise and disbelief I felt it, another orgasm was building inside me.

"Ohh, Ohh." I started moaning as my orgasm drew nearer.

"Ahhhhh, Ohhhh God!" I screamed as my orgasm hit me like an avalanche.

My asshole spasmed clenching and unclenching on his cock as my orgasm racked my body pushing Tom past the point of no return.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh." Tom grunted as he shot his cum deep inside. I could feel his big cock throbbing inside me and I could feel his hot cum flooding bowels. When he was finally spent Tom collapsed on top of me for a few minutes and until he regained enough strength to move again. I was amazed as he pulled his cock from my most intimate hole that it was still semi hard. This man was fucking incredible! He was a machine or something, maybe he was a sex god I thought as he moved about the bed releasing me. It was only after both my legs and ankles were free that he gently pulled the blindfold from my face. I blinked rapidly a few times as my eyes adjusted to the light. I still wasn't up to moving and was further surprised when I felt Tom cleaning my now wonderfully sore ass with a warm washcloth. Once he was satisfied that I was clean he dried me with a soft towel.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.