Good Boy - Cover

Good Boy

Copyright© 2010 by Calx

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Danni loved his mother very much... or maybe not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including White Female   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Danni was walking down the long corridor, his heart galloping. He squeezed his father's hand, but that didn't make him feel any better. He knew that his poor mother was suffering because of him. The guilt was almost unbearable.

"Danni, she is all right, just wearing strange outfits."

The words passed unheard.

"Danni!"

"Yes, daddy."

Ted looked at his son, opened his mouth, then changed his mind and decided to remain silent.

Rachel's painful expression disappeared as she saw her son.

"Could you please leave us alone for a while, Ted?"

"So be it, dear lady."

Danni's eyes were draw by the enormous blue cast.

"Danni!" Rachel exclaimed.

He gave a start and willed himself to look at his mother.

"There is black and white in everything."

Danni looked at her uncomprehendingly.

"Now you will be spending more time with Ted. It's great, isn't it?

"Why did they do that to you, mom?"

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"The cast is so ... big."

"It is just a strange looking outfit. To tell you the truth, I feel quite comfortably."

"You don't look comfortable at all. And your legs..."

"My legs?"

"Why did they spread them like that?"

"They will heal faster that way."

"Strange. It seems as though someone has tried to punish you?"

"Your thoughts are getting a bit too negative."

"Sorry, mom."

"Come here! Give me a hug, Danni."

Danni padded to the bed in such a solemn manner as is his mother was some kind of temple. Her soft embrace calmed him down a little. By chance he placed his hand on the upper part of the cast. His hair stood on end. He realized that she couldn't feel his touch. The cast was holding his mother in an unyielding grip. This made him feel jealous.

"Daddy didn't tell me that you are so ... broken."

"What did he tell you?" Rachel asked.

"That your legs are broken ... and your arm."

"That's true."

"But why the cast is covering your tummy?"

"They had to do that in order to immobilize my legs completely."

"Does it hurts, mom?"

"No, no my dear."

Danni sniffed a couple of times, then the tears started pouring out of his eyes.

"Please stop, Danni! You are going to break my heart as well."

He thought her words over, and did his best to stop the flow of tears.

"It's better now," Rachel said and ruffled his hair.

"How long you have to stay in the hospital?'

"I don't know," she said, her face darkening considerably.

"Are you able to walk on crutches now?"

Rachel couldn't stop herself smiling wickedly as she looked at her wide spread legs. Danni followed her gaze and nodded.

"So you have to stay in bed all the time?"

"Well, isn't it obvious?" she answered nervously.

"But when you have to go to the..."

"The nurse knows what to do if I need something."

"I would like to stay with you. I could sleep in this chair over there," Danni said with a low voice.

Rachel smiled amiably.

"No, no my dear. You have to go home. I promise you to stay here and wait for you to come tomorrow."

Danni had a reason to believe that she will keep her promise.

"This cast looks different," Danni said.

"This is a fiberglass cast. It is lighter than the plaster."

"But it is hard, isn't it?"

"Yes, you can touch it if you want to."

Danni gingerly placed his hand on the knee portion of the cast. Watching her son curiously, Rachel pulled her hospital gown down some more. His hand rubbed the cast, then moved down toward her ankle. Rachel coughed. Danni startled and stepped back.

"You should not have driven," the boy said flatly.

"Why?"

"You were not supposed to drive with a cast on your leg."

"The cast wasn't a problem. I crashed because the brakes failed," Rachel explained.

Danni fixed his gaze on his mother, as though he wasn't sure if she was telling the truth. His face paled. He had heard a strange noise in the garage the night before the accident, and he knew now what his father had done.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.