Good Boy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Calx

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Danni loved his mother very much... or maybe not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including White Female   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Rachel felt that someone was tenderly caressing her right hand. She was so sleepy that at first, she thought it was a dream. A minute later, she mustered enough curiosity to open her eyes. Her ex-husband Ted was sitting beside her bed. He withdrew his hand as he saw that she was awake. He looked confused and worried. Rachel blinked at him, not really aware what had happened. Then her eyes bulged as she saw the lower part of her body.

"This colour suits you quite well," Ted said.

Rachel's legs were in light- blue fiberglass casts. Bent slightly at the knees, they were suspended on slings.

"Do you really think it is funny?" Rachel said angrily.

"I didn't want to offend you. I just liked the colour."

"Yea, sure. Does Danni know what happened?

"Yes, I told him a couple of hours ago.

"How did he react? Is he alone now?"

"Look Rachel, don't think about him! He is OK."

"How come you found out about the accident?"

"I was notified by the police."

Rachel hemmed, then grew silent and examined her casted left arm. The cast had the same, light blue colour. A moment later, she noticed the spreader bar that has placed between her ankles.

"What the fuck is this!" Rachel exclaimed.

"It keeps the cast stable, I guess."

In this moment Rachel became aware that under the hospital gown her waist was embraced by tight fiberglass. She tried to hide her confusion. Ted smiled amiably.

"Your legs had to be immobilized. This type of cast is called a double hip spica. It prevents any motion, allowing the fractures to heal."

"How come I hadn't felt any pain in my legs at first?", Rachel asked despondently.

"I don't know. I am sure the doctor will explain," Ted said.

"It is so disturbing ... to see my legs ... in this position."

"In my opinion this position is quite attractive," Ted's smile broadened.

Rachel wondered if her panties had been removed. She wanted to check but Ted's presence stopped her. It seemed logical that her private parts were exposed.

" ... and there is something inviting in it," he added.

"Yes, surely you are very happy that I had an accident."

"No, I am not."

"By the way, can you see my pussy from your vantage point?"

"I was able to do that but I pulled the gown down to cover you."

"Very kind of you," Rachel said mockingly.

"I have always respected your privacy, Rachel."

"Ted, who is going to take care for Danni now? I won't be able to..."

"Me."

"Do you mind that?"

"Of course not."

"How long I have to stay in the hospital?"

Ted shrugged. "Your right femur is fractured. That's the main problem. The doctor said it will take a long time to heal. The tibial fracture on the left will heal faster."

Rachel looked at the cast and wondered what will happen to her son. She wanted to see him badly. Her eyes moistened.

"Are you in pain, Rachel?" Ted asked.

"I will cope with it."

"I am so sorry about you."

Rachel looked at him and was surprised to see the anxiety in his eyes.

"So ... you came to see me and waited for me to wake up?"

"I came here and stayed with you for an hour, then went to tell Danni, then came back again," he said.

"Very nice of you."

"It was a real pleasure sitting beside you, watching your unnaturally calm face, and of course taking the opportunity to explore your cute little toes."

Rachel looked at her toes. They were sticking out of the casts, peeping out like curious tiny creatures. The fact that she could not move her lower body made her feel vulnerable, and somehow ... exposed. At the same time, she felt a small spark of thrill, which was gradually getting bigger. That new sensation puzzled her.

"Do not even dare to touch my toes!" she said in a mock anger.

"I barely manage to stop myself," Ted uttered, "Why don't you just wiggle your toes for me."

Rachel complied, then moaned as the pain intensified.

"It was obviously a bad idea," he said.

"I feel like a wreck," Rachel gasped pitifully.

"Danni wants to come to see you. I could bring him tomorrow."

"What about today?"

"I think that you should rest now. Tomorrow he will be here to visit his broken mommy."

"Thank you so much, Ted."

"Get better soon, dear!" he said and kissed her left temple.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.