A Doctor's Strange Therapy - Cover

A Doctor's Strange Therapy

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Couple having relationship problems discover the kink of a doctor to be the best cure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

It had now been some three months since Pam had been used like a whore by the four well-endowed black men, and to be honest she was missing the thrill she had experienced somewhat because her dreams of late had been haunted by an extremely large black cocks taking her in every hole. Doug too had been thinking about that night that he took a large black cock up his boy pussy and he wanted to repeat it soon, but for some reason they were reluctant to tell each other.

For Doug the problem was he didn't know how to approach his wife and suggest that they contact a black man to relive this experience, for although they had promised total honesty he just couldn't bring himself to ask his wife to become a black man's whore just so he could suck and take that same cock up his arse. Even Pam had reservations about asking Doug to debase himself in front of a black man just so she could experience the thrill of taking a massive cock again. They both walked around on eggshells for a few days each trying to broach the subject and yet trying to make it look like the other person I brought up the subject matter.

Pam had decided to try and leave little clues wherever she could, and particularly in all the places that she knew Doug was likely to find them and himself whilst in a frame of mind to be playing with himself. She left inter racial pictures and magazines in the bathroom, on the lower shelf of the coffee table, and even on Doug's bedside Cabinet but for some reason Doug was not biting and seemed to be ignoring all the clues she left. In fact when she checked the magazines she couldn't even tell if they had been picked up or even if they had been simply moved.

The silly thing was that Doug in his own way was doing exactly the same, he deliberately left his computer on showing adult sites where tiny white women were taking massive black cocks, he left half under his pillow a swingers magazine that specialise in interracial sex. Now you would have thought that with them both leaving such clues it would not have taken long for the penny to drop, but it seemed like hiding things in plain sight simply resulted in them being missed completely.

The situation came to a head when one Friday night, instead of them going out as they had originally intended and usually did, they decided to make a change and stay in. the decided to sit and watch a movie, both Pam and Doug thought it may give them the chance to act like teenagers again and make out. Almost innocently but hoping for the right result, Doug asked Pam what would she really like to see and partly getting the answer he had hoped for he was told that she fancied watching an adult movie. When pressed for a subject matter she became hesitant and suggested he choose, likewise he stressed that it should be her choice and both of them ended up saying I'll leave it up to you.

Almost out of desperation Doug grabbed the DVD he had hoped they would watch and had previously placed beside the settee and said what about this one. Pam's eyes lit up when she saw the title, for the title was "manaconda" and showed pictures on the front cover of a large black man with a massive cock trying to feed it into a white woman's mouth. She tried to look nonchalant as she said yes all right we will see what that one is like but her stomach was churning and cunt was already becoming extremely wet.

Suddenly Pam turned to Doug and said, why don't we get comfortable and get out of our clothes in case we get excited by the film and Doug said I'm ahead of you on that one because by the side of the settee here I have place a few presents for us to share. Suddenly Pam was intrigued and all over Doug as she tried to get him to bring out the presents but Doug turned round and said let's get undress first and then we'll open the presents. In a sudden rush they both stripped off their clothing in record time and returned to sitting side-by-side, excitedly Doug then reached beside the settee and retrieved a cardboard box. The cardboard box about the width of a shoebox but nearer twice the length, rattled as he turned to hand it to Pam and she eagerly lifted the lid and peered inside.

Inside the box she found three very thick very long and very, very black rubber cocks, they could have been almost life-size replicas of the largest guy who had been at Dr Travis's surgery. With that Doug put the DVD in the player and hit the play button, the TV sprang to life and they settle down to watch the start of the film. It began with a petite white woman kissing goodbye to her white husband and has he left by the front door, whilst her obvious lover a large black man let himself in via the kitchen.

Soon the white woman was naked and on her knees, before unzipping the black man's trousers, reaching her tiny white hand inside she could barely close it around the black meat of his cock as she pulled it from his trousers. She really had to stretch her mouth as wide as she could to get just the cock head inside and Doug whispered to Pam, God if he slips that up her cunt he will rip her in two. Pam countered by saying that she would love to try to take it in any of her own holes. Subconsciously as she said it she was actually stroking one of the black rubber cocks, something that was not lost on Doug.

Doug then suggested she insert the black rubber cock she was stroking into her horny wet whore's cunt, Pam did not need telling a second time and she quickly eased the head of the rubber dildo into the entrance of her cunt. As the action on the screen increased so did Pam's attempts to get the whole fourteen inch length of rubber up her cunt and so did her rate of breathing increase for that matter too. Suddenly she was whimpering like a scolded cat as her first orgasm shot through her body, she was totally unaware of what she was saying but not a single word was missed by Doug.

The words coming out of Pam's mouth, was basically inciting Leroy to give her a black bastard baby and to rape the inside of the womb. When Doug looked, he could only see the last 5 inches of the rubber cock sticking out of Pam's cunt, so he knew she already had around 9 inches deep inside her and she was still looking for more. By now the action on the TV was almost forgotten as Doug verbally enticed his wife to take more and to tell him how she felt being a whore for black cock. Pam suddenly turned round and said that she wished that the four who had been at Dr Travis's surgery were here now and she would really show her cock loving husband just how much black cock she loved to take and in fact would take.

Whilst the was listening to what his wife was saying, without thinking he had been playing with a second of the rubber black cocks, in fact he had been subconsciously positioned this rubber cock against his own much lesser cock. Doug was absentmindedly now sliding his hand along both rubber and flesh together, suddenly Pam became aware of what Doug was doing and suggested it would be better for him to feel that rubber cock up his wanton boy pussy. Doug smiled as first of all he took the rubber cock into his mouth and covered the end of it with saliva, whilst he slid forward on the settee and then he spread his legs and eased the end against his anal ring. Trying his very best to relax he gave a firm push and the cock head slipped inside his arse, his real cock twitched and throbbed as he savoured the feeling of his arse being filled once more.

Pretty soon he was working a fair portion of the rubber cock in and out of his boy cunt, and with verbal encouragement from Pam he was joining in begging to be made into a male whore for black cock. Suddenly Doug froze and with almost glassy eyes looked at Pam and suggested that the third and final rubber cock be shoved up her anal opening and that while she fucked her own cunt and arse he would fuck her mouth whilst fucking is own boy pussy. Pam thought this was a wild and wonderful idea and suggested he do it immediately, now with all three of her holes filled she really did feel like a wanton whore and she swore blind that whilst sucking her husband's cock she could actually feel the tremors caused by him fucking his own arse which of course was nonsense.

With all this sexual activity it didn't take long before Doug was aware of the tingling in his balls that announced the immediate onset of his ejaculation and even before he was able to warn Pam, he was filling her mouth with his hot seed. Now is the two lovers slowly began playing with the rubber cocks still buried in their holes they lazily watched the action on the TV. By now the petite white woman was taking a severe pounding in the doggie position from the black rubber and was begging to be made a baby carrier by him. Doug turned to Pam and asked her seriously if she meant it when she demanded that Leroy make her pregnant, with a guilty look at her face she answered in a rock steady voice that she would find it hard not to allow any black man to come in her cunt even if she knew she was not protected by the pill or a condom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.