Here's How I Give a Handjob - Cover

Here's How I Give a Handjob

by Moon Goddess

Copyright© 2010 by Moon Goddess

Erotica Sex Story: If there was an Olympics for sex techniques (now there's an idea), I could win a medal in handjobs. Here's why.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Masturbation   .

Let's go over the title of this piece, shall we? It's how I do it. It's not about how you do it or your girlfriend or your wife or both. Not about how your Aunt Lucy did it or that girl in middle school, what was her name?

Now, I consider myself a master masturbator. Every guy I have jacked-off begs for me to do it again and again. It's a sex technique that I dearly enjoy and dearly love to do. I love it all but I love seeing the cum spurt up out of his trembling cock more than anything.

But I do have to warn the new guys I do it to. It takes about an hour and there will be times you want me to jump to the ending. Well, I don't do that. I want you panting and moaning and groaning at the end and I want your cum to spurt up high like a geyser. And, I have always heard the same thing after every time: "That was the best handjob I ever had." Bet you wish you knew me. Well, I wish I knew you too. Especially if your cock is average-sized.

Yes, average. See, I do some sucking, too, I mean a great many of the handjobs given on this earth seem to have a little oral play involved, it just all seems natural. I don't have a big mouth and find that really big cocks choke me up sometimes. Now, maybe you don't like mixing oral with hand but find me a guy that will ever complain when you slide your lips over the head of his cock. I also use a lube I like the taste of, you need to find your own or use saliva.

So, I mix mouth and hand. I also station myself in one place. I have the guy lay on the bed with his feet on the floor. Or he can sit in a chair. I'm between his legs kneeling on my calves in front of him. That's how I do it. Yes, I'm pretty specific and I don't vary my routine (no guy has ever called it a 'routine'), I start out the same way.

I did say it took about an hour. Yes, you read that right. An hour. This is a maximum masturbation. One my guy won't ever forget. Read on, girls, they'll love you for it.

Remember, I'm down on the floor, between his legs and I want us to have eye contact at all times. I put a pillow under his head so he doesn't ever have to strain to watch me as I pleasure his cock.

And, I talk to him. I want to masturbate his mind as well as his cock. I try to think of his brain as erectile tissue, it gets hard when it gets excited. For most of you girls, that's not much of a jump in imagination, is it?

Now that you see how I have set things up, let me also tell you that each time is a bit different. First of all, nobody's perfect. The perfect handjob is still waiting to be done. But every girl, every woman, if she loves her guy, wants the one she's about to give to be that perfect one. But, I have learned a bit more from each one. So, yes, practice makes perfect. And your guy won't mind if you want to practice on him. I'll bet he'll let you. Go ahead, right now, ask him. I'll wait.

See, I was right. Okay, on with my story. I said I talk to him as I jack him off. I often get him situated on the bed while I am still fully clothed. Then I stand before him and slowly strip my clothes off talking to him, asking it he likes my tits as i pull by bra off, putting my hands up under them like offerings. Then as my panties come off, I ask him if he wants my pussy after I've made him cum. Does he want to lick me? I tell him how much my pussy wants him. I usually raise a leg up and put a finger inside, then drag it back out and reach over and put it in his mouth. I like jacking him off with the taste of my pussy in his mouth reminding him of what's to come.

So, on with the lube. I put it on my hands, I find it's easier that way rather than dribbling it over his cock. Then, hand over hand, each time starting at the base and moving my grip up over the tip and off, closely followed by my other hand. Just over and over. This will get him good and rigid.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.