They That Have Power – Book III - Cover

They That Have Power – Book III

Copyright© 2010 by hermit

Chapter 13: Friday, August 6, 2010

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: Friday, August 6, 2010 - Life goes on for Jake and his family until the Council forces the confrontation he has been dreading. Can Jake protect his family if it escalates into open war?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Friday, August 6, 2010

The door to the garage opened and women started coming in. Brian brought up the rear. The front door opened and more women filed in.

“Jake!” Julie cried out. She ran over and kissed him, followed by Carol, and Christine. Emily gave him a kiss on the cheek. Kara patted him fondly on the cheek, as did Leanne. Lizzie gave him a rather stiff kiss on the cheek and then went to Boris and kissed him on the lips.

“Everybody, we have a guest,” he said and introduced Donna as a newspaper reporter he had met through work who had become a friend of his.

“You’ll stay for lunch, won’t you Donna?” Kara asked.

Donna looked to Jake who smiled and nodded.

There’s a story here, isn’t there, my love? Kara sent.

Yes, indeed. It’s called “The Tale of the Accidental Mind Reader.” I’ll fill you in as soon as I can.

“Wonderful,” Kara said. “Any friend of Jake’s is welcome here.”

Alice, love, why don’t we eat with the family and then we’ll go out and do something afterward?

Sure, Jake.

Jan, love, you’ll stay, too, won’t you? Jake sent.

She smiled at him and nodded.

“Lunch will be served in the dining room soon,” Annabelle called out.

The work party wandered off to wash up. A few minutes later Annabelle appeared again.

“Lunch is ready,” she said as Randy, Andy, and Maureen brought homemade pizza and salad to the table.

Everyone was soon seated. With Donna, the Broadmans, the Harrison women, and the servants present, the seating at the big dining room table was tight.

“Lizzie and her daughter, Emily, are moving into their new house today,” Jake said to Donna who was sitting at his right.

“Yes, we are,” Lizzie said, beaming. “It’s just a rental, but we got such a good deal on it and it’s beautiful. You can see the lake from our living room.”

“I’d love to get out of the city,” Donna said with a sigh. “Can I ask how much you’re paying?”

“Five hundred and twenty-five dollars. I’d never have gotten a deal like that in Cedar Rapids, not for a beautiful three-bedroom house like that.”

“Five twenty-five? That’s incredible,” Donna said.

“It would have been in the suburbs where I was originally looking, but then Jake had me start looking out in the country. I didn’t realize the prices would be so much better.”

Jake saw a disastrous thought forming in Donna’s mind.

Stop! Don’t say it, he sent her. Lizzie doesn’t know that we manipulated things and got her an impossibly good deal. Please, just play along like everybody knows that housing is cheaper out in the country.

“Uh, Jake,” Lizzie said, “Leanne brought home the keys after she gave the realtor the check for the rent, but I haven’t signed the lease yet. Is everything okay?”

“While I was at work, I got my boss to look at the lease and finalize the transaction. We were able to take care of all the paperwork by fax. He acted as your agent.”

“I should have a copy of the lease, shouldn’t I?”

“It would probably be best. I’ll make sure Jerry sends it to you. So are you moved in yet?”

“The movers got here mid-morning and unloaded everything. You know, our little bit of furniture filled up our old two-bedroom apartment, but there’s so much empty space now.”

Jake glanced at Leanne. She smiled back at him.

I see you starting to scheme, Jake. If she knew you better, she would be able to see it, too.

“You are going to have a house warming, aren’t you?” Jake asked.

“That would be a lot of fun, wouldn’t it?” Lizzie said. “Maybe I’ll organize something like that as soon as we get settled.”

During lunch, Jake brought Jan, Ellen, Kara, Leanne, and Boris into a circuit and went over the developments with Donna.

So you made her your slave, Leanne sent.

Jake grimaced. No, it wasn’t like that.

Oh, it’s like that alright, Jan sent. But she asked for it and knew what she was getting into.

But she can do whatever she wants, Jake said, just so long as it doesn’t hurt us. After she leaves here, she’ll go on with her life.

You can’t do that to the poor girl, Kara said. You tied her to you when you compelled her loyalty. She might not be as vulnerable as, say, Brenda and Annabelle, but she’s emotionally dependent on you.

Kara’s right, Leanne sent. Look at her.

Donna was sitting halfway down the table with Shannon, Christine, and Alice.

Every few seconds she looks down the entire length of the table at you, Kara sent. You’ve become the most important thing in her life.

Why not bring her in as a full soldier in your army? Boris sent. She’s very smart. She’d make a great intelligence operative, and with her loyalty to you and some training, she would be a fierce fighter. Every high-quality recruit we gain puts us in a better position against the Council.

Do the rest of you feel that way? Jake asked.

The others agreed with Boris, although Jake felt a little petulance from Leanne. Jake stared at her with his eyebrows raised.

No, I vote for it, too. Bring her in. Just don’t forget about me.

Jake read her. He had only been with her once since he had returned from Europe. She was feeling horny and a bit frustrated. Jake grimaced. Leanne and Kara were so supportive. He had grown accustomed to them waiting patiently for him to send his attention their way. Unfortunately, that meant that they sometimes received the least attention. He let her feel his remorse.

I’m sorry. You know how important you are to me. Let’s do something together, just you and me. How about a date tomorrow night?

Leanne tried to keep her frown going but after a few moments broke out into a shy smile.

Sorry, but Leanne is already spoken for tomorrow, Alice sent.

How so? Jake asked.

She’s right, Leanne sent with a sense of disappointment. I’m escorting a man tomorrow night for Alice.

Oh?

She is, Alice sent firmly. You already knew it was going to happen.

But I’m free tonight, Leanne sent. I could be ready in time.

In time? Jake thought. That’s six hours off.

I caught that, Jake, Leanne sent. I don’t know why you men think we women can prepare for something like this on virtually no notice.

There was a dangerous undertone there that Jake decided it would be better to avoid.

Yes, dear. I’d love to take you out tonight.

Very wise, Jake, Jan sent. Now, if I can draw your attention back to the matters at hand, Donna is barely functional. She needs treatments or she’ll be of no use to us.

The second wave have all had four double treatments, Kara said, except Shannon who needs one more parietal. Neither Boris nor Alice has been turbocharged. Julie and Carol have each had two double treatments. One of Carol’s was a turbocharging.

Man, you all have been busy, Jake sent. I haven’t been pulling my weight.

We decided that it needed to be done quickly, Leanne said. The second wave will be ready for training at the neurological level this weekend. After that, we’ll have their help to do Julie and Carol. And Donna, too.

Jake, what do we do about supercharging Boris and Alice? Kara asked.

Anybody but me can do Alice. Anybody but Ellen can do Boris.

Leanne glanced nervously at Boris who was looking uncomfortable.

Jan cleared her throat. Jake, I don’t think your women have a problem with Alice but none of them have that kind of relationship with Boris.

Well, Boris, there are no female volunteers. I guess that just leaves you and me, Jake sent, schooling his face to seriousness.

As soon as he read Jake’s humorous intent, Boris laughed out loud. The apparent spontaneity drew the attention of most of the diners.

“Sorry,” he said to the table at large. “I just recalled an old joke.”

So how do we get Boris laid? Jake said. Nina would jump at the chance if only she were better healed. He considered the problem for a moment. I know. We can make it a treat for Shannon. Boris, can you do her rough? Or at least vigorously?

It’s not really my style, Boris said.

Jake thought that over, looking down the table at Shannon. Then he smiled.

Don’t worry about it, he said. I know how to do this. Shannon, love, I have something for you to do for me.

Shannon looked over at Jake.

Anything, she said.

Give Boris a blowjob when he asks for it.

Yes, sir.

And, Shannon, the last three women who blew him weren’t very good. It made him so mad that he killed them, all three. Slit their throats. You better do a really good job on him.

She started to laugh at the thought of the soft-spoken Boris doing such a thing when Jake compelled her to accept his assertion as truth.

Shannon gasped and gawked at Boris, her fear and her arousal smothering out all other thoughts.

Jake, do we have to do it this way? Boris sent, not knowing what Jake had done but seeing and feeling the way it had suddenly affected Shannon.

I had to do something to make it good for her with a vanilla kind of guy like you. Now, stop complaining. I just arranged for you to get the best oral sex you’ve ever had in your life. All you have to do is arrange a time for you and Shannon to get together with one of the first wave. Jake glanced at Shannon who was watching Boris like a field mouse watching a hawk swooping down. It might be better to do it soon because she’s not going to be good for much else until it’s over.


“You want to spend our date watching me get a haircut?” Jake asked.

“Exactly. It’ll be fun.”

“Alice, I’ve come to trust your judgment, but all of a sudden, I’m not so sure about you. I’ve never had fun at the barber’s before.”

“That’s because you’re a teenaged boy. You don’t know how to do it right.”

“And what’s the right way?”

“Look, Jake, you’re a handsome boy, but you’re wasting it. Where did you get your last hair cut?”

“There’s a Pro-Cuts near the mall. I popped in there. I was in and out in 20 minutes.”

“That’s criminal. A hair cut needs to complement your face. And you’ve got beautiful hair, fine and shiny. We need to get you a cut that draws attention to it and that flatters your other features. I made an appointment for you with my stylist at two this afternoon. In fact, we’ll need to leave now to get there on time. It’s all the way downtown.”

“I don’t suppose I could talk you into going out for ice cream instead.”

“No. And once you’re done at the stylist, we’re going to start working on your wardrobe. When I’m finished with you, you’ll be able to get any girl you want—without any of your hocus-pocus.”

Despite heavy traffic driving in, they managed to get to the stylist in time. Jake was given a shampoo and seated in a barber chair. Alice conferred with Tino, the stylist, a 30-year-old man. It didn’t take a mind reader to see that Tino was playing for the other team. They leafed through a couple of magazines, spent several minutes in earnest conversation, and finally came to a decision.

“You’re going to really like what we came up with, honey,” Tino said to Jake. “You’re going to be a doll.”

Jake groaned telepathically to Alice who was loitering nearby.

Kill me now.

Buck up there, Jake, she said with a smile. Take it like a man.

Tino started prattling on about how Jake was going to look just like so-and-so, the front man for some boy band. Jake tired of the chatter quickly and adjusted Tino so that he would concentrate on Jake’s hair and stop making conversation.

Why the sudden interest in my appearance? Jake asked Alice.

Not your appearance, your image. I guess it started when I went shopping with Mona. I don’t remember the last time I had so much fun. I started dressing her up and couldn’t get enough of it.

You didn’t get to play with dolls when you were a girl?

Yes, I did, and hush. We’re going to make a real difference in her life. She’s been lonely and unhappy. We’re going to transform her self-image and help her develop a social life. With you, I’m just playing, although the results will be good for you, too. Just not life-changing.

I don’t need to have my image transformed. I just turned 14. It’s okay for me to look like a geeky junior-high kid.

I suppose it is, when you’re palling around with junior high boys. But your life is not typical, Jake. You own a multi-million dollar business. Your household has 15 people and growing. You’re assembling an army. If your net worth is less than ten million dollars, I’ll blow you right here. You’ve got responsibilities. A sophisticated image is a tool that you can use to be more effective with people.

Jake thought that over for a few minutes. It was true that he often had to deal with adults, and his age was frequently a stumbling point. Sure he could adjust their attitude, but he couldn’t shake his reticence about controlling people. If looking richer or more cultured or whatever made people take him more seriously, that could only help. Then again, how much difference would a good haircut and stylish clothes make?

Don’t underestimate the effect of looking successful, Alice sent.

Were you reading my thoughts? Jake asked, surprised.

She nodded. Mostly, at least. Sometimes you race along too fast for me to catch everything, but you were being pretty deliberate just then. I could follow you.

Jake shook his head. His privacy had just taken another hit. Well, he could live with that. He already had no privacy when he was around the senior women, and he had known this day was almost upon him. Alice was close to being a full-fledged mind reader. He was sure that she was going to be an asset to him and the entire family. He admitted grudgingly that she might have a good point about the advantages of attending to his appearance.

Alice smiled smugly at him. She was enjoying reading his thoughts.

It’s too bad her ass is so big, Jake thought.

Alice’s face crinkled into an angry frown in an instant. Jake had to laugh out loud.

“You’ve got to hold still, honey,” Tino scolded. “This is delicate work I’m doing here.”

I’m sorry, love. I couldn’t resist. I think your backside is gorgeous. It’s one of the features that I love the best about you. Please, forgive my bad joke.

I’ll forgive you when you convince me that you really like it. There’s no girl who doesn’t worry about what her ass looks like.

Jake set about making amends. He projected to her a thorough inventory of her physical features and his reaction to each one. He was brutally honest with her. Fortunately for Alice’s mood, all of her features inflamed him.

You may be the most precocious of this crop of mind readers, Jake sent, although the others won’t be far behind. Tomorrow we are going to have an urgent lesson about how each of us has to be tolerant of the thoughts the others think about us.

A few minutes later Tino stepped back and invited Alice over to comment on the results.

“Don’t I get to voice an opinion?” Jake asked.

“Don’t be silly, honey,” Tino said. “If you want a good result, leave it to the experts.” He turned back to Alice. “It would have been better if his hair were longer, but it will grow into this cut. The next time I cut it, it will be perfect.”

Alice agreed and declared herself pleased. When Tino finally turned the barber chair back toward the mirror, Jake was surprised to find that he liked it, too.

Back on the road, Alice directed him to a rather shabby shop downtown.

“A couple of my younger clients come here. They tell me this is the best place in the city for classy but stylish clothing if money is no object.”

Inside, Alice asked for a salesman by name, and when he appeared, she took him aside for a conference. After a few minutes of studying Jake and gesturing toward various racks of clothing, they pulled Jake over to the slacks section. A yellow tape came out and Jake was quickly measured. A pair of slacks and a cashmere sweater were selected. He was directed to a changing room. He came out and the salesman checked the fit. Marks were made with a piece of soap. He was given several sports coats to try on. The salesman marked one of them and Jake was told to take the slacks and coat off.

Upon returning from the changing room, the slacks and coat were rushed away. Alice and the salesman launched into a discussion of how to expand Jake’s wardrobe for certain business and social scenarios. They had been talking for 15 minutes when the slacks and coat Jake had tried on were returned. Jake dressed in them again. Then he was given a belt and socks. Finally he was fitted with a pair of loafers.

Jake stared at the final product. He had been pleased with the haircut. It was stylish and looked good on him. The suit, on the other hand, transformed him. The sport coat was a touch oversized. It made his shoulders look larger. In fact, it made his chest seem larger. The familiar yet unfamiliar boy gazing back at him in the mirror seemed older—he might pass for 18—and more confident. Odd, he thought, he didn’t feel more confident.

He glanced over at Alice. She was looking at him, smiling smugly. Credit where credit is due, he thought. He walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.