They That Have Power – Book III - Cover

They That Have Power – Book III

Copyright© 2010 by hermit

Chapter 11: Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Thursday, August 5, 2010 - Life goes on for Jake and his family until the Council forces the confrontation he has been dreading. Can Jake protect his family if it escalates into open war?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jake walked slowly over to Lizzie who was seated halfway down the dinner table. He pulled her chair back, turned it away from the table, and knelt between her legs. She looked at him with a confident smirk.

“Lizzie, I want you to know how happy I am that you moved here and joined us, joined me,” Jake said to her softly.

He took Lizzie’s right hand in his, giving Lizzie a rush of pleasure to her clitoris at the moment his hand touched hers. Then he moderated it to a pleasant buzz. He also made her skin tingle where his hand touched her. Her smile vanished, replaced by a look of surprise.

“When I first saw you, you were surrounded by people, many of them young, pretty women. And yet you stood out. I was drawn to you in a way I didn’t understand, in a way that was powerful, a way that changed how I have viewed women ever since.”

Jake began to slide his hand slowly up her bare arm. The tingling in her skin followed his touch. The feeling of excitement in her sex increased slowly with every inch his hand moved up her arm. Lizzie stared at him, her mouth opened wide.

“You are perfect for me. Your maturity gives you character and wisdom. Your youth makes you beautiful and fresh. Even if I could pick every quality, every feature, I couldn’t design a woman as remarkable as you.”

Jake’s hand slid up her bicep. Before it reached her sleeve he shifted it to her cheek, resting it there gently. He let it move slowly downward. Soon it reached her neck, which he caressed with his fingertips. Lizzie’s eyes closed, her lips forming an O. Her awareness contracted down to include only his words, his touch, and the excitement that was radiating from her clitoris.

Jake leaned forward, placing his mouth near her ear.

“As we talked that first day,” he whispered, “I was struck by your dignity and strength. I could see that you were a rock for Emily. But after a few minutes, I could also sense your vulnerability and your need. I admired your strength, but your vulnerability made me want to touch your heart.”

Jake’s fingers slid around to the front of her neck and then moved slowly downward until he was lightly stroking between her collar bones. He edged her arousal higher. He moved his hand lower, caressing her breastbone with his fingertips.

He resumed whispering, letting his cheek touch hers lightly, making her tingle where they touched.

“A minute into our conversation I knew you were a woman of especial presence, confident in herself, self-possessed, poised. I wanted to spend a lifetime learning all about you. I knew you were a woman to be cherished, to be respected, to be treated with reverence.”

Jake lifted his hand from her chest, simultaneously extinguishing the yearning in her loins. Lizzie whimpered and leaned her chest forward, attempting to recapture the feel of his touch. Jake opened the top two buttons of her blouse and put his fingers back on her breastbone. The tingle in her skin and the thrill in her sex returned. She drew her breath in sharply.

Jake began to trace the top edge of her bra, dragging his finger across her breast. He lingered over the swell of the upper surface of her breast and then grazed its side. He moved his fingers back to the center and traced the other breast the same way.

“Your form is exquisite and womanly. The shape of your breasts is peerless. This is every man’s ideal of what breasts should look like. They make us happy to be men, and yet, make us long to be infants again.”

Jake pulled his hand back, again dousing the physical sensations. Lizzie groaned. Jake unbuttoned two more buttons, making more of her chest accessible though not exposed to sight. He put his fingertips on her sternum, just below the bra. This time when the feeling of arousal returned to her sex, it was stronger and every second it strengthened further. She broke into a light sweat. Her breathing quickened.

Jake put his hand flat on her rib cage just below her breast. He moved it upward, sliding under the bra cup and rubbing the bottom of her breast. That’s when the feeling in her sex swelled out of control and she orgasmed, crying out and clutching at Jake. He scooped her out of her chair and sat in it, setting her onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him. He turned off the sensations and allowed her excitement to subside.

When she began to think normally again, she realized that she had been seduced in full view of the others. Shame returned and she stiffened.

“No, you don’t,” Jake whispered when she tried to pull away. “I won the game. You promised that you wouldn’t go all weird on me if I did. I’m going to hold you to that.”

Lizzie stopped struggling against him but remained rigid. Her head bowed, letting her hair fall over her face.

“Relax, Lizzie,” he whispered. “Enjoy the afterglow. This should be a pleasant moment for us.”

She tried but the thought of the others seeing her lose control with him was humiliating. She wished she could figure out how this boy affected her as he did.

“Don’t worry about the others,” Jake said softly. “They understand what you just experienced. No one thinks badly of you for it. These are my friends, and yours, too. They are hoping that you and I will have a breakthrough and start being comfortable around each other. None of them is judging. None of them is jealous.”

“What will Emily think?” Lizzie whispered, her voice almost too soft for Jake to hear.

“She will think that something special sometimes happens when men and women act affectionately toward each other. Whether she thinks it’s something beautiful or something dirty will depend on how you react. Don’t you think it would be better for her if she sees you accept defeat gracefully and congratulate me on my victory? Please, put your arm around my shoulder, kiss me, and flirt back with me.”

“She’ll think I’m a slut,” she whispered.

“No one’s taught her that concept yet. The word means nothing more to her than a rude insult that she doesn’t really understand. It won’t occur to her to be ashamed of you unless you act like you’ve done something shameful. Please, Lizzie, show her that you’re a good sport, for you, for me, and for her.”

She sighed and Jake felt her marshal her resolve, sit up straight, and look around. When she saw no frowns around her, except maybe for Boris, she put her arms around Jake and leaned her face down so that her forehead rested against his.

“I don’t get it, Jake,” she said, trying to keep her voice light. “I’ve never met even an adult man who can make me feel like that. How did you do it?”

“It’s the game, Lizzie. It brings out my competitive urges. Besides, you inspire me to perform my best.”

Jake stood, sliding her to the floor. He held her chair for her. When she was seated he bent over and whispered in her ear.

“I’m going to collect my winnings, Lizzie. I’m going to flirt with you and tease you just like I do the other women, and you’re not going to avoid me. I won’t force myself on you, but we’re going to be open about the sexual tension between us.”

Jake returned to his chair and resumed eating his dinner.

“I have vanquished again,” Jake said around a mouthful of cold potatoes. “Denise and now the worthy Lizzie Broadman. I trust that I can sit and finish my dinner now.”

That wasn’t fair, Boris sent.

No, it wasn’t, Jake sent, but maybe it will help break the tension between her and me. If it does, it will have been a good thing.


“So, Kara, tell me, how did dinner go with Brian?” Jake asked.

The usual crowd was sitting around the kitchen table drinking coffee. Brian and Kara had just returned from their date. Kara sat with the others to talk. Brian had continued on to his room.

“I’d say he likes the carrot but is pissed off about the stick.”

Jake cast around for Brian. He was sitting down to a video game in his room.

“Maybe you could go into more detail,” he said.

“I told him that the women were showing considerable interest in him as a man. He liked that idea. In fact, he thought it was about time.”

“Damn his father,” Leanne said.

“I was disgusted by his response, too, so I told him that unfortunately for him, the women were determined that they would not indulge themselves with him the way things stood. He asked why that was, and I told him that there was the unresolved problem of how he had treated Carol.

“‘I’ve already been punished for that, ‘ he said. ‘What more do they need?’

“‘They need you to act like a man, ‘ I said. ‘They need you to acknowledge that you were at fault and show them that you’ve learned your lesson.’

“He asked about the dates, and I let him know that they would be real dates leading possibly to real romance and who knows what else. That’s when I reminded him that for now, there would be no sex until Brian made things right with Carol and the women were convinced that he had learned his lesson.

“‘It’s that goddamned Jake Fielding fucking with me, isn’t it?’ he said.

“I told him that it was something the women wanted. ‘You’re not getting it, Brian, ‘ I said. ‘The number of women who like to be smacked around is pretty small, ‘ I said. ‘The number who want it against their will is so small that you might as well not bother to fantasize about it. Even though they think you have potential, none of them wants to go out with you if they think they’re going to get their eyes blackened.’

“‘But that was different, ‘ he said. ‘I was provoked.’

“That pissed me off and I let him know it. I said, ‘If you really think that then you’ve got a lot more to learn than I thought, and I’m going to make sure that the rest of them know it, too. I’m going to put a new requirement on you. Before you get any nookie, you will apologize to Carol in front of everyone else and explain what you learned from the whole affair.’

“He started to sulk, so I said, ‘That’s fine, Brian. The women will wait however long it takes for you to grow up. That’s too bad, though. Nina and Ellen are both eager to take you for a spin. Even Alice is interested. And you know how those Harrison girls get around strong men.’

“That made him reconsider. He’s awfully sweet on Nina and he’s been fantasizing a lot about Ellen.”

“But not Shannon and Christine?” Jake asked.

“Neither of them is quite as voluptuous, and I don’t think that boy really believes that there are submissive women. His take is that you have to break a woman’s spirit to dominate her.”

“Maybe Ellen and I should double date with him and Shannon,” Jake said.

Kara smiled. “You think a demonstration might be persuasive?”

“Could be.”

“I think I should have the next date with him,” Nina said. “If there’s any one thing I know how to do, it’s giving a man a glimpse of how good the reward will be if he learns to play the game.”


Jake looked up at Carol. Her firm, young breasts were bouncing up and down as she rode him. He thought that maybe they had grown some since he had first seen them. Still, Carol had a long way to go before she rivaled her mother. Carol wasn’t going to turn 14 for another month. She had plenty of time to catch up to Dawn.

Jake tweaked Carol’s nipple. She let out a grunt but continued to ride him hard. From months of experience, Jake knew that it took Carol about 20 minutes of hard riding to wear herself out if he did nothing to help. And the truth was that she didn’t really need any help. He could take Carol to a place that was more intense, more immediate, but not more pleasurable. He contented himself with projecting affection to her. Then he decided a touch of admiration was in order, too.

She smiled down at him briefly but then her next orgasm began to assert itself. Her face tightened into a rictus as she was swept again to a place beyond thought.

That’s when Jake felt a wave of lust coming from a new direction. Boris and Ellen were driving up to the house. Boris was dealing with his lust for Ellen better than he had the night before. She, on the other hand, was radiating a raging sexual desire that would be getting the attention of every mind reader within range. Leanne, sitting with Kara and Nina in the kitchen, pressed her thighs together involuntarily before her conscious mind grasped the situation and she filtered Ellen’s lust out.

Boris and Ellen are back, she said casually.

Kara took in a deep breath before she also screened out Ellen and turned her attention back to what Nina was saying.

A thought occurred to Jake. He turned off Kara’s filter. He had never tried it before but he saw no reason why it wouldn’t work. He was rewarded when Kara whimpered and her right hand flew to her crotch. A moment later her screen rose again, though the damage had already been done. She had already absorbed some of Ellen’s sexual need.

Jake watched Kara telepathically. He smiled as she struggled with her desire. She cast around for him with her mind. When she saw that he was with Carol, she bit her lip and forced herself to endure being horny. She made herself focus on the conversation at the kitchen table to give Jake and Carol some privacy.

Jake smiled. He again disrupted Kara’s filter. This time he was more subtle. He reduced its strength slowly. At first, Kara wasn’t even aware of the mild but gradually increasing desire. Eventually, it became strong enough that her need began to take control. She could no longer ignore Boris and Ellen on the front step about to kiss each other goodnight. Kara was swept up in the urgency of their encounter. Jake opened Kara’s filter even more.

Boris kissed Ellen. Ellen’s frantic desire surged even higher. Only her fierce determination to obey Jake and her training in controlling her arousal kept her from climaxing. Boris’s hands slid up her sides and caressed her breasts.

Kara became lost in Ellen’s arousal. It no longer occurred to her to question why she was locked into Ellen’s emotions. Leanne noticed Kara being carried away. Even Nina saw that she was acting oddly.

It only took Leanne a few moments to notice Jake’s attention on them and to read his mind.

I trust you’ll clean up your mess when you’re done playing, she sent him.

Kara moaned out loud and grabbed Nina and Leanne’s arms with her hands. She was lost in Ellen’s mind, experiencing Ellen’s kiss with Boris, feeling the bolts of lightning shooting through Ellen’s breasts and down to her sex. Kara began to see herself in Ellen’s place, imagining what it would be like to have Boris fondling her sensitive breasts.

Suddenly Jake didn’t like the game anymore. He would have shared Kara with Boris if that’s what they both wanted, but Jake didn’t want to see Kara get caught up with Boris this way.

Jake pushed Carol off of him. Ignoring her objection, he ran out to the kitchen naked, his penis bobbing with each step, to where Kara was breathing hard and staring into space.

The schemer is hoist with his own petard? Leanne sent as she calmly took a sip of her coffee.

Jake pulled Kara’s chair away from the table and scooped her into his arms. He carried her back to his bedroom. She came to herself as they reached his room.

“Oh, God, Jake, do me. I need it.”

He dropped her on his bed, reached under her dress, and pulled her panties down her legs. Kara raised her skirts to her waist and spread her legs. Jake dropped down between Kara’s legs and shoved his penis into her. It was the roughest he had ever treated her. She grunted from the force.

“Yes!” she cried. “More, Jake. I’m almost there already.”

Jake started thrusting into her hard. She surged to orgasm quickly. As she cried out her climax, Jake hit her feedback loop, keeping her at her peak and crying out incoherently. Her spasming vagina clutched Jake’s penis and quickly took him with her. He squirted into her and then collapsed onto her. But even then he left her feedback circuit energized until Kara began to lose strength. Finally, he turned off the circuit and let her orgasm run its course.

Jake rolled off Kara and lay next to her, breathing hard. He noticed that Boris and Ellen were coming in the front door. Boris was mostly in control of himself, Jake saw. He had been filtering out Ellen’s arousal since early in their date. He was fighting only his own desire. He headed directly to his room to masturbate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.