They That Have Power – Book III
Chapter 6: Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Copyright© 2010 by hermit

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 - Life goes on for Jake and his family until the Council forces the confrontation he has been dreading. Can Jake protect his family if it escalates into open war?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The receptionist for Gaylord Bishop, attorney-at-law, asked Jake’s party to take a seat in the waiting room. Jake sat next to Jan, gave her hand a squeeze, and sent her a surge of affection. She squeezed his hand back.

After finishing with Shannon’s treatment, Jan and Jake had focused on each other, enjoying their first chance at physical intimacy since he and Ellen had gone to France. Jan had taken control of Jake’s arousal, letting him approach climax but not letting him quite go over. Jake also stopped Jan from coming until she started getting frantic. Then he released her to come, and she did the same for him. It had been vigorous, sweaty, noisy, and intense.

Marie had called her lawyer first thing in the morning and been told that they could come by and that Mr. Bishop would try to squeeze them in. From reading Bishop and the receptionist, Jake knew they were in for a long wait. He adjusted Bishop’s attitude so that he would see them next.

Jake cast his mind into Jan’s womb, using his contact with Jan’s hand to maximize his sensitivity.

Want to see something remarkable? he sent her.

She smiled at him. Sure.

Jake sent her the view he had of her abdomen.

That big blob is the placenta, but if you look at that smudge — Jake highlighted the area he was talking about — you’ll see Jake junior.

Jan put her hands on her abdomen. Oh, my God.

Kara and I have been through this stage so I know a lot of trivia. At five weeks from conception, it’s just a bit longer than half an inch. It looks odd to you and me because its nerves don’t yet function like we’re used to seeing. But there will be real activity in the brain sometime next week. We’ll be able to watch him grow.

Jan beamed at Jake, which seemed strange to Marie, the receptionist, and another client who was also waiting to see Bishop.

I wish I could see it myself.

Have you tried?

No, of course not. You know that we can’t see ourselves.

Technically, he’s not you. Maybe you can.

Hold on a second. Jan closed her eyes. No, my love, I’m afraid not. I’m just as opaque as I’ve always been.

That’s too bad, but I’ll be glad to show you what I see. As his nerves develop in the next few weeks we’ll get a better view.

Why do you keep saying he? Can you tell the sex?

No, it just doesn’t seem right to call the embryo ‘it.’ Kara and I have looked up how doctors determine the sex. They can tell the gender at 12 weeks with a sonogram. You and I can only see his nerves, of course, but since the nervous system follows the outline of the body, I expect to be able to tell the gender as soon as a doctor can. Do you want me to tell you?

No. Uh, yes. Yes. I couldn’t stand not knowing if you do.

Jan put her hands around his arm and put her head down on his shoulder. Jake sent her another surge of affection.

The lawyer’s door opened. A client left and the lawyer invited Marie in. Jake and the others followed her into the office.

Bishop had them sit. Introductions were made.

“Discussions about a client’s legal matters in front of others is a bit problematic because of the danger of inadvertently waiving attorney-client privilege. We’ll have to be careful about what we say. Don’t be surprised if I stop you if the discussion starts to head into matters that need to be held in confidence.

“Now let me ask a question. Is this the missing daughter?”

“Yes, it is,” Marie said.

“That’s a remarkable turn of events. And you other three?”

“We’re friends of Kate,” Jan said.

Jake watched Bishop’s curiosity intensify. Many questions formed in his mind about Kate’s circumstances. Jake quickly installed an attitude of indifference about Kate.

“And how can I help you all this morning?”

“For Kate’s sake, we are concerned about what happens to Marie,” Jake said. “We may be able to help. If you had more money or maybe some other kind of assistance, is there anything you could do to improve Marie’s chances in court.”

Bishop looked over at Marie. “Can I talk to them freely about your case?”

She nodded.

“First off, I’ve been paid by Mr. Stewart to see this case through to a plea bargain. If Marie wants to fight the charges harder, there are definitely things we can do. For instance, there is arguably a legal challenge to the validity of the search that lead to Marie’s arrest and the seizure of the drugs. We could research the question and draft a brief to challenge the admissibility of the drugs into evidence. Also there are motions I could make that would improve our position tactically. Finally, if the prosecutor sees that we are willing to defend the case vigorously, that will increase his willingness to offer a good deal.

“To be frank, if the arrest and seizure of the drugs are upheld, Marie does not have a strong case. Still, her circumstances — the loss of her daughter and then her return — are compelling. If the case goes to trial, testimony by a sympathetic psychologist or psychiatrist would probably have a substantial effect on the length of the sentence, or even lead to a judgment of probation. Favorable psychological testimony might also induce the prosecution to offer Marie probation in exchange for a guilty plea. If that happens I will probably recommend that she take it.

“How much?” Jake asked.

“If money were no object, I would brief the Fourth Amendment question, start discovery, and draft and argue some procedural motions. Fifteen thousand dollars more if the case is settled by plea bargain. Another ten grand to go to trial.”

Jake pulled out his checkbook.

“Do it,” he said as he wrote out the check. “Call me if it looks like there will be a trial and I’ll send the rest. Is there anything else we can do?”

“Some form of rehab would give the DA cover to offer probation.”

Jake looked over at Marie. “Would you be willing?”

“I ... I guess so,” she said.

“Then we’ll take Marie back to Texas with us,” Jan said, “and find a good program for her.”

“Keep me informed as to Marie’s whereabouts,” Bishop said. “There is a chance that she’ll need to return on short notice to deal with her case.”

“We can do that,” Jake said and stood. “Thank you for helping Marie.”


The clerk at the hotel gave Kate a message when they checked out. It was from her father, asking her to call. When she did, he asked to have lunch with Kate alone before she left town.

I don’t like it, but we can’t refuse, Jan said, not without making it look like we’re using some kind of improper influence on her.

They drove to the agreed restaurant, a Mexican restaurant not far from the plant where Troy worked.

He’s waiting inside, Jan sent Jake who was driving. He’s going to try to talk her into staying with him.

I don’t see how that could happen. She wouldn’t agree to live in a house with just men.

He’s going to offer to let Marie live with them, too, Jake sent. I wonder if it will be enough to tempt her.

Jake turned to Kate. “Your father will try to convince you to stay here instead of going back with us.”

“I know that I have to go back to finish my therapy.”

“Your dad will try to change your mind. Just remember what you know about how it will ruin your life and the lives of your family if you go back to them too soon.”

“I will.”

“We’ll be back in about an hour. Call me if you want to leave before then.”

The rest of them drove to Marie’s apartment to help her pack up her few belongings. They stopped at a burger joint for a fast lunch and then went back to pick up Kate. She and Troy walked out when they drove up.

“Crap,” Jan said. “He talked her into it.”

Jan rolled down her window and looked at Kate with exasperation. Jake gave Troy a sudden urge to use the bathroom. He excused himself and hurried back into the restaurant. A moment later so did Marie.

“They’ll be in there until I let them come back out,” Jake said.

“Get in here and talk to us,” Jan told Kate. When Kate looked hesitant Jan said, “Sit. It’s too hot to talk outside. Besides, if Jake wanted to force you to do something, you couldn’t stop him.”

Kate sat in the back seat.

“So what’s the deal?” Jake said.

“He wants to put our family back together.”

“Jake, is that what his plan is?” Jan asked.

Jake focused on Troy who was straining unsuccessfully on the toilet. He sifted through his consciousness, inducing him to mull over the details.

“Whatever he may have said, that’s not exactly what he plans to do, Kate,” Jake said. “He’s willing for Marie to live with them, but he’s not planning on getting back together with her. He has a girlfriend now anyway. He doesn’t love your mother anymore. He only wants her there because he knows that you won’t agree to live with him and Trevor by yourself.”

“But once we’re all back together, it could be just like before.”

“Use your head, Kate,” Jan said. “None of you are the same anymore. Marie is an addict and part-time prostitute. Your father blames your mother for your kidnapping. Trevor is a teenager now, caught in the throes of puberty. He sees you more as a beautiful girl than as his sister. It wouldn’t be possible for him not to look at you without desire. You are emotionally unstable and you hate men. What makes you think that the four of you can re-form as a family?”

“But I’ll never have another chance to get back together with my family.”

“Kate, I care for you deeply,” Jan said. “I only want to see you happy. You’ve got to see the reality of your situation. You four don’t stand a chance as a family. There is no love between your parents. You have special needs that your parents can’t meet. And, admit it, you don’t even like your father and your brother. The only reason you have agreed to it is that you like the idea of going back to the way things were before, but we know there is no chance this will work out. The only thing that could happen is for bad feelings to develop that will make it even harder for your family members to reconcile once you’ve finally recovered.”

Jake stepped in. “Kate, you stay as stable as you do because I keep adjusting your limbic system to match your mood. When I go back, that will be lost. You’ll become more and more irritable and difficult to live with. Even little things are going to make you angry. What’s going to happen when your temper resurfaces and you direct it toward your father and your brother?”

“And what about your mother?” Jan asked. “The next time she’s got the money she’s going back to the crack. And it’s just a matter of time before she drags you down with her.”

“Daddy said he would still send Momma to rehab.”

Jan sighed. “Jake offered to send Marie to rehab for show because it would make a good impression on the judge and prosecutor. It won’t do any good until she wants to quit and she’s not there yet. When she gets back from rehab she’ll stumble quickly. And besides, what about you while she’s gone. Are you prepared to live alone with Troy and Trevor until she returns?”

That made an impression, Jake saw.

“And now you’ve got a new problem,” Jan said. “I’m very worried about you using drugs to help you deal with your pain. Be honest with yourself. Will you be able to resist the temptation?”

“I only did it once.”

“Are you telling me you don’t want to do it again?” Jan asked.

“Jake could make it go away.”

“I could and I would,” Jake said, “but it will only last six months. If I don’t renew the conditioning it will fade away.”

Kate looked down, struggling with the issues.

“I just want to go back to the way things were before,” she said finally.

“What if you come back and do the therapy for a little while longer,” Jan said. “We’re making good progress. I can’t say for sure, but it might only be six more months before you can come back healthy, maybe even faster if Jake and I can make more breakthroughs. Then when you come back it will make your family stronger instead of tearing it apart. We could be working with Marie during that time. Surely you can see that your family will never be stable until Marie can throw off the cocaine.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.