They That Have Power – Book III - Cover

They That Have Power – Book III

Copyright© 2010 by hermit

Chapter 3: Monday, August 2, 2010

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Monday, August 2, 2010 - Life goes on for Jake and his family until the Council forces the confrontation he has been dreading. Can Jake protect his family if it escalates into open war?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Monday, August 2, 2010

Jake kissed Alice chastely at the front door.

“I’m glad you’re joining us,” he said.

“It’s the most exciting thing that’s ever happened to me. Well, not the treatment. That was boring.”

“Sorry, they can be that way. But try to get another treatment every day. Also, the sooner you move in the better. Kara manages the household. She can help. For instance, she can hire movers to bring your stuff here. The more time you spend with the rest of us the better.”

Alice kissed Jake, not at all chastely.

“Yes, boss,” she said and left.

Jake heard steps. Boris appeared, followed by Ellen and Leanne.

“So do you feel like a new man?” Jake asked him.

“No, I couldn’t feel anything. In fact, I slept through most of it.”

“He snores,” Ellen said.

“Sorry,” Boris said. “I always do when I sleep on my back.”

“It’s okay, Boris. I’m just teasing,” she said. She kissed his cheek. “I’m looking forward to having you to myself tomorrow evening.”

Boris blushed and made a quick exit.

“He’s very shy,” Leanne said after the door had closed, “for a big, handsome, strapping guy.”

“Ellen intimidates him,” Jake said.

“I’ve noticed that that happens with some of the men at work,” Ellen said. “How can they be intimidated by me?”

“I love your innocence,” Jake said with a smile. Then he frowned. “Not that that’s going to change how I deal with you now. You have misdeeds to pay for.”

“Do you really have to—” Leanne noticed Ellen’s excitement and sighed. “I’ll never understand you two.”

“You understand better than you let on,” Jake said. “I predict there is a spanking in your future, too.”

“You better be sure you know what you’re talking about before you do anything too drastic, Jacob Fielding.”

She turned on her heels and stalked off.

Ellen chuckled. “She’ll be disappointed if you don’t give her a spanking soon.”

“I think you’re right.” Then Jake’s face became stern. “Now, for you. First, I want you to go down to the basement. You’ll find Shannon on the St. Andrew’s cross. You’ll also find some paddles and crops. Beat her well. If she’s not in subspace when I get there I’ll punish you even more severely than I already plan to.”

“Yes, master,” she said contritely and hurried off.

Jake went to his room and rummaged through a box that had been shipped home from France ahead of them. He took two packages from it. He went to Julie’s room, tapped on the door, and let himself in. The room was dim, lit only by a small lamp that was covered with a scarf. He propped one package against the wall and hid the other behind his back.

The smell of Carol’s arousal was strong in the air. Carol lay on her back, naked from the waist down, her legs spread. Julie was lying between them, naked, her face in Carol’s pussy. Carol was coming down from her third orgasm by Julie’s count, her fourth by Carol’s. Julie was focused on licking Carol’s clitoris and hadn’t noticed him come in. As Jake watched, Carol began to climb toward another climax.

Jake directed a slight flow of energy into Carol’s feedback loop. Carol’s gradual ascent toward another orgasm turned into a rocket ride. She grabbed the sheets underneath her and cried out loudly. Her thighs clamped onto Julie. Julie brought her elbows up, pushed Carol’s thighs apart, and continued to eat her out.

Carol quickly plateaued, screaming and flailing, her head shaking back and forth. Julie pulled back, but Carol remained in the throes of her orgasm. Julie frowned for a moment. Then she looked around and saw Jake.

You like to show off, don’t you?

He brought out the package he had behind his back and held it out to her.

Sorry. Forgive me?

She jumped up and ran to him, her small breasts bobbing slightly. Carol was still screaming too loud for comfortable conversation.

For me, Jake? That’s so sweet. What is it?

You could open it up and see.

She pulled off the wrapping to find a jeweler’s box. It contained a gold necklace with a fleur de lis pendant.

Oh, there’s a gemstone in the pendant, she sent. Is it a diamond?

Yes. I hope you like it.

Of course, I like it. You could have brought me back a stale baguette, and I would have loved it. Julie looked over her shoulder at Carol. Is it okay to let her go on like that?

It’s probably only been a minute or so. Carol is capable of taking more than most people.

And God knows that she needs more than most people.

She threw her arms around Jake’s neck and gave him a kiss.

Thank you for the wonderful present. Now I want you.

Love, you look very sexy and I’d love to do it, but I could only give you a couple of minutes. Things are going on that I’ve got to attend to. I promise we’ll do it right when I get back to town.

Julie knelt, unfastened his pants, and pulled them to the floor.

It’s been two weeks, Jake. You’re not going to make me wait any longer. Go ahead and play your little games with my mind if you’ve got to make it fast, but I need an honest-to-God cock in me. Carol’s not cutting it anymore.

Carol’s shrieks were starting to weaken. Jake stepped out of his pants and walked over to Carol. She was covered in sweat and her hair was sticking to her face. Her thrashing had subsided to a feeble palsying.

Jake cut off the flow. Carol sagged bonelessly to the bed, a smile on her face. She closed her eyes and dozed off.

Julie shoved the limp Carol to one side of the bed. Then she pushed Jake onto the bed and took his penis in her mouth. He firmed quickly. She climbed onto his hips, straddled his penis, and pushed herself down on him.

Oh, God, that feels good, she sent as she moaned out loud. Do you remember our first time? I had to work so hard to get off.

Jake reached up and tweaked Julie’s nipples.

I like the new you, he sent. It’s fun to have a firecracker in bed.

Oh, yes. Pinch them a little harder. I like being this way, too, but you don’t have any shortage of firecrackers. I keep hearing the screams of women coming from your bedroom.

I live a happy life.

Jake smiled up at her, her breasts jiggling as she moved quickly up and down, the muscles in her long, slim thighs flexing, her dark hair falling in front of her face, her buttocks slapping against his thighs.

Her tight, moist vagina gave Jake a wonderful feeling. The friction was exquisite. So that he wouldn’t come too quickly, he distracted himself by focusing on Julie. He moistened his index finger with saliva and rubbed Julie’s anus. She was already close and the anal play propelled her over the top.

Jake stimulated her feedback circuit for a while to make it memorable. Her spasming vagina quickly brought him to climax, too. He moaned loudly, tensing his stomach muscles, arching up, lifting Julie who was still lost in her own orgasm.

Jake fell back to the bed but Julie remained in tension, bowed backward, her face raised to the ceiling.

Jake felt a hand on his arm. He looked over at Carol who was looking tiredly at him and Julie.

“How long do you think she can take it?” Carol asked.

Jake smiled at her. “I’ve kept her there for over a minute lots of times. I haven’t noticed any ill effects.”

“You really pushed me tonight. Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. Your capacity is amazing. It’s fun to check out your limits.”

“I think she’s getting close to hers,” Carol said, nodding toward Julie.

Jake agreed. Julie was starting to look like she had run a marathon. Maybe he should start a study to see what the ideal orgasm was. That would be a win-win proposition for him and his women. Jake released Julie who fell to his chest, sated and oblivious.

Jake sensed gratitude and affection from her. He was touched. He felt confidence from her that he would be there for her, no matter what other women were in his life. She had changed much in a few months from the time earlier in their relationship when it had been hard for her to form emotional bonds.

Jake rolled over and dropped Julie next to Carol.

“Carol, love, you know you mean the world to me, don’t you?” Jake said as he got out of bed.

“Do I? Does that mean I can move in, too?”

“No, it doesn’t. You are an exception. Being with my grandparents is good for you. Besides, there is a court order that makes them responsible for you. I’d never be able to talk them into giving you up.”

“I love your grandmother a lot, but this is the best place for me. There’s so much sex. I’d kill to live here.”

“And I like it when you come over. You are always welcome here. You can spend the night whenever you want.”

Jake walked over to the bedroom door, dressed in just socks and a polo shirt, and picked up a parcel he had left there.

“I’m sorry I can’t let you live here, so let me give you this. It’s a small token of how fond of you I am.”

Carol took the gift. She carefully removed the ribbon and then the wrapping. She pulled off the top to reveal a crystal bottle of perfume.

“It comes from Grasse, a city in southern France which is supposed to be the center of perfume making. Not that that stops other cities from claiming that they are the perfume center of France. This is a traditional perfume. It reminded me of you when I smelled it.”

Carol hugged him hard, her eyes shining with tears in the dim light.

“Just don’t think that makes up for you leaving me without sex for two weeks. You’ve got a lot to make up for.”

“I am your humble servant,” Jake said, “although I doubt that you were celibate while I was gone. But now I’ve got to go. By the way, if you were to wander down to the basement in a few minutes, you might find a treat.”


Jake walked down the stairs. The basement was an unfinished space with bare concrete walls and floor. The joists under the first floor were in plain sight. Boxes lined most of one wall. A few unused pieces of furniture had been set against the boxes. The lighting consisted of two bare incandescent bulbs placed at either end of the basement.

Much of the former contents of Glen Harris’s torture room lay haphazardly at the far end of the basement, including an X-shaped St. Andrew’s cross. Bound to it was Shannon, pretty, slender, and naked. Her wrists and ankles were secured by leather wristbands attached to thick eyebolts. She was blindfolded but not gagged.

Ellen struck her with a heavy horsehair whisk across her breasts. Shannon grunted, her head lolling forward. Ellen struck her breasts again. She kept it up for five more strokes. The skin of Shannon’s breasts was an angry red. Ellen then dropped the whisk and picked up a cane. She struck Shannon’s thighs smartly three times. The blows left vivid stripes.

My, you really look like you know what you’re doing, Jake sent to Ellen. When did you become so knowledgeable about how to beat people?

I’m cheating. Shannon knows what to do. She’s a regular font of information. I keep reading her to see what she thinks would be effective and I do that. I’m getting an interactive lesson in torture.

Keep up the good work.

It’s probably about time to stop. She’s not that lucid anymore and she’s no longer helping.

I don’t sense any distress from her.

Yeah, it’s probably okay, but I don’t know enough to be sure. I’m going to be very careful until I learn more.

I guess that’s prudent. I’ll take over now. Take off your clothes and kneel on the floor. I’ll deal with you later.

Jake went to the kitchen and filled a large glass with ice water. When he got back to the basement Shannon was just beginning to show some awareness. Jake took a drink of the water and then poured the rest over her.

Shannon gasped, and coming alert, she cried out, “What the hell!”

“Just shut your mouth, missy,” Jake said. “I’m not done with you.”

Jake moved behind the cross and released the brake that held the cross vertical. He tipped it back until it was about 20 degrees from horizontal with Shannon’s head slightly higher than her feet. He secured the brake and stepped around to the front, standing between her legs. He decided that the height was just right.

“You seem to be a little helpless, missy. I think you are in a bit of a fix being at my mercy like this, especially seeing as how I’m not feeling very merciful.”

Shannon just looked up at him, the water dripping from her hair.

Jake cupped her vulva. She drew back reflexively from the ungentle touch on her irritated flesh.

“Oh, dear. It seems you’ve already been abused. I like that. I don’t have to start from scratch. Now I’m going to force myself on you and fuck you until you scream out in pain.”

“Please, Jake, don’t. Ellen’s already whipped me as much as I can stand.”

Jake smiled at her. She had entered into the game. She was in pain but she wasn’t ready for it to end.

Jake turned to Ellen. “Get me hard, my little sub.”

Ellen knelt quickly before him and drew him into her mouth. Despite having come in Julie only a few minutes before, Jake hardened without any problem. He pushed Ellen away and stepped up to Shannon’s crotch. He dragged the head of his penis up and down through her slit.

“How long’s it been since you had a penis in here?”

“Almost three weeks. Since before you left for France.”

“So your loose, sluttish pussy has tightened up some. Good. Let’s see how quickly it can expand to accommodate me.”

Jake thrust into her viciously. He only got a quarter of the way in before he was stopped by her tight, unyielding vagina. Shannon screamed. Jake pulled all the way out.

“Owww. Please, lubricate me, Jake.”

Jake ignored her and thrust again as hard as he could. He made more progress, about halfway. He pulled out. After two more lunges, he was all the way in.

Stop me from coming until I say otherwise, Jake sent to Ellen.

Yes, master.

Jake began thrusting hard into Shannon.

“Do you like it?”

“No, Jake. Please, don’t rape me.” She was breathing hard.

“Tell me you like it.”

“I can’t. I don’t like it.”

Jake pinched a nipple hard.

“Tell me you like it.”

“Please, don’t make me do that.”

Jake slapped her haunch and then her breast. He continued to saw in and out of her. She moaned loudly and then came. Jake gave her no respite. He kept up his rhythm. His forceful strokes jerked her hard against the restraints, causing her flesh to jiggle.

After a few moments, Shannon began to moan again. Jake pinched her thigh and then her breast. She roared into another orgasm. Still Jake kept thrusting, his breathing now coming in gasps. He was sweating freely. Shannon began to climb again, but Jake didn’t know if he could keep up the pace until she came. He energized her feedback loop just enough to bring her orgasm on quickly. It was only a minute until her next climax started.

Let me come now, sub.

Jake followed Shannon into orgasm, Jake grunting and Shannon crying out. Jake kept thrusting until the head of his penis became too sensitive for comfort. He pulled out and fell onto Shannon, spent and forcing her to carry his weight, pressing her uncomfortably onto the beams of the cross. He closed his eyes and waited for his breath to come back.

“You’re not going to do that to me are you?”

Jake opened one eye. Carol was standing off to the side, staring at him and Shannon.

“Would you enjoy it?” he asked.

“Hell, no.”

“Then I won’t do it to you.” Jake stood up a bit shakily. “Help me get Shannon off the cross. I’ll show you how the restraints work.”

Jake and Carol freed the still-limp Shannon and laid her to the side on the cool concrete floor.

“Do you see this lever back here?” Jake asked Carol, showing her the brake. “This is how you loosen the cross to tip it.” Jake tightened it again once it was positioned straight up. “Now, help me strap Ellen to the cross.”

“Ellen likes to do this kind of stuff?”

“Not as much as Shannon does. But then again, I’m not doing this as a favor to her. Ellen is being punished.”

Jake pulled Ellen off of her knees and over to the cross. He positioned her facing toward it, her back exposed. She stepped onto the foot supports and Jake shackled an ankle.

“You’re going to punish your mom?”

“I’m going to punish an errant slave. Put the cuff on her other ankle and then her wrist.”

“Slave? Why?”

“Answer her question, slave,” Jake said.

“Because I acted outside my station.”

“What do you mean?” Carol asked.

“I put my master in a position where he had to make a certain decision even though he was reluctant.”

“You mean this evening when you guys were talking about Jake’s army?”

“Yes.”

“But that was mostly Leanne and Kara,” Carol said.

“Leanne and Kara are free to dispute with me,” Jake said. “Ellen is not.”

“Why not? And what is this slave-master stuff?”

“That is the relationship that Ellen and I have.”

“That’s whacked.”

“There are a lot of folks who would agree with you. Please, help Shannon up. I need her to show me how to whip my slave.”

Jake turned back to Ellen.

“When have I ever refused to listen to you, sub? Why not just wait until we were alone?”

“It came up so suddenly. We decided to recruit Alice when you were off talking to her after dinner. I didn’t have a chance to tell you what I thought before you came back.”

“So you were scared I’d make some irrevocable decision before you had the chance to give me the benefit of your counsel?”

“Yes, master,” she said in a small voice

“I see that I was too accommodating with you in France. You’ve forgotten how to be disciplined. I seem to recall that the first lesson I taught you when you became my sub is that I am responsible for the decisions. You are responsible only for your obedience.”

Ellen looked away. “Yes, master. I am sorry I failed you.”

“Tell me your fourth standing order.”

“I am to treat you as my son when we are in public.”

“Was Alice a party to our secret?”

“No, master.”

“Do you deny that you broke the fourth rule?”

“No, master.”

“Any extenuating circumstances?”

“No, master.”

Jake turned to Shannon, who was still a little wobbly.

“Ellen is my responsibility and I will punish her myself, but I don’t have much experience. I want you to show me how to do it.”

“Yes, Jake. What did you have in mind?”

“I’m going to beat her. I want it to hurt, but not leave any permanent marks. When we’re done she should have no doubt about my displeasure.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.