Moving to a Retirement Community - Cover

Moving to a Retirement Community

Copyright© 2010 by comix

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The lives of senior citizens as they move into a Retirement Community that caters to their needs, in more ways then one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex  

All I could do was stare.

I thought I was imagining it, but there it was, a cock!

Barbara has a cock between those beautiful legs.

"I guess you hate me now, don't you?" she asked.

While I'd been staring at her crotch, she'd raised up on her elbows and was looking at me. I could see a sadness on her face.

I found that I wasn't mad at her though. I could feel the pain she was in and I reached out to touch her cock for the first time.

"Don't!" she said.

"Buy why?" I asked.

"Because I'm a freak!"

"No you're not. You're lovely," I tried to assure her.

"No, I'm not!" She practically yelled at me. "I'm a freak."

"Are you a transgender?" I asked.

I could hear her sobbing on the bed, and I laid down beside her, taking her into my arms and hugging her closer.

"No. I'm a hermaphrodite." Just a simple statement. No hate. No hurt, well not a lot anyway. Just a statement of fact.

"I was born this way. I had to grow up never letting anyone know about my 'condition'. Only my parents knew, and the doctor who delivered me, of course."

"What about your husband?" I asked.

"He was amused with me. I was something he had that no one else did. He really did love me though and I loved him just as much."

"Is this why he wanted a divorce later in your marriage?"

"Part of it. He was bi-sexual and he loved to have me fuck him after he'd fucked me. But as I got older it got to be harder for me to get an erection and by the time he finally asked for the divorce I could only get it semi hard, not enough to where I could fuck him anymore. He found a woman who had a bi-sexual husband and they invited him to join them and he did. He moved in with them that very night and I've never heard from him again."

"That must've really hurt."

"It almost killed me. He did promise that he wouldn't say anything about me to anyone, and as far as I know, he never has. I've always been grateful for that little bit."

"What have you done since then?" I asked.

"I put all my energy into training. I lost all that excess body fat I'd gained after he left me. I stayed away from other men, afraid of what they might think of me. I moved into another house, got another job and just started my life all over again. I never wanted to be hurt again."

"What happened then to change all that?"

"I met Helen."

"And who is Helen?" I asked.

"Helen is like me, a hermaphrodite. She was slightly younger then me at the time but we seemed to hit it right off. She told me about her 'condition' and told her of mine, but she already knew about me. Seems she'd heard my ex-husband talking about me at a bar one night. He'd gotten so drunk he was talking about his past sex life or, as he put it, his lack of such. I felt bad about it, too, but Helen was there for me that night and we ended up in bed. One thing led to another and before I knew how it happened she was between my legs and fucking me with her cock."

"How did you feel about that?"

"I was totally surprised that there were others out there besides me. Sure, I'd heard of others but I figured I would never be lucky enough to actually meet one myself. I've heard that the odds of that were almost a million-to-one. I asked her to move in with me and by the end of that first week we were all settled in."

While she told me her story I could tell she was beginning to relax just a bit, so I didn't interrupt her any more. I let her tell her tale and made up my mind to be there for support. She needed to get all this out and I was glad that I could be there to listen. People I've known over the years tell me I'm great at listening and offering great advice, though for the life of me I can't understand why. Oh well.

"Our sex life was wonderful," she continued. "It was all I could hope for. We were like two peas in a pod, if you'll pardon the expression. We seemed to be able to read each others moods, knew what we wanted, knew how to sexually satisify each other. It was amazing. I never wanted it to end." She got quiet at that point and I could tell that something was wrong. She leaned in closer to me, laying her head on my should and, by the way her body was shaking, I knew she was crying. It wasn't in great sobs, just a slow sort of shaking and I soon felt the tears she shed as they dripped off her cheeks and onto my shoulder. Again, I said nothing, choosing instead to let her have her cry and hoping it would make things a little easier.

Finally, after about twenty minutes she straightened up and I got another tissue and handed it to her. Once she'd dried her eyes and wiped her nose she started telling me her story once again.

"We'd been together for about 8 months and things couldn't have been better when she discovered a lump in her breast. We immediately got in touch with her doctor and scheduled a mammogram. Two days later we got the bad news. It was advanced breast cancer and it was fatal. Apparently she'd had it for some time and nothing was going to be able to arrest the advancement. The doctor told us it was already in her lymph nodes and we sat there in the examining room, hugged each other for dear life, and cried both our hearts out.

"Six months later she was gone and once again I was alone and in a deep depression. Luckily for me my neighbors knew something was wrong. They'd long ago assumed that we were lesbian lovers and when Helen passed away they jumped right in and helped me cope, but it wasn't enough. I didn't drink, I didn't binge on drugs, I just withdrew into myself for a while. With the insistance of those neighbors though, I was able to get to a doctor and he put me on medications for the depression. It took a while but I was soon almost myself once more. I was able to go out and have a good time, but when I did go out I'd sit in the back of the bar, deep in the shadows and do my best to avoid everyone. Eventually I moved closer to the dance floor and into view of all the patrons and I reluctantly began to accept invites to dance, but I never did take a drink. Several of the men tried to hit on me, but I always put them off, explaining that I was a lesbian and not interested in a hetero relationship. That worked, and I found that I did have to embarrass myself trying to explain who I really was."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.