Moving to a Retirement Community - Cover

Moving to a Retirement Community

Copyright© 2010 by comix

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The lives of senior citizens as they move into a Retirement Community that caters to their needs, in more ways then one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex  

The first thing I did when I got home was check the mailbox. Sure enough the mail I'd been expecting was there, waiting for me to open it.

I took it into the house and sat it on the table next to my favorite chair, while I went to the bathroom to take a leak and to get freshened up a bit. It was hot and muggy outside and I wanted to wash a little bit of the sweat off me first. I decided against taking a shower right then and just washed up in the sink. Standing in my shower was a way I loved to relieve stress, with all that hot water beating on my body, but right now I just wanted something quick. I took off my shirt as the water warmed up, then removed my shoes and pants, standing there in my boxers and socks. For a man of my age I was quite fit. No body fat anywhere. I still weighed around 125 pounds and kept my body in great shape. I had a gym membership and still went there twice a week to do a short workout, with weights and yoga. Every morning I'd run 3 miles and take a warm shower as soon as I got home. I took vitamins every day. My blood pressure was still quite good and I didn't have to take any medications for any illnesses. I think the only time I ever went to the doctor was for my yearly physicals. My hair, or what was left of it, was a solid grey, with my beard and mustache more salt-and-pepper. I kept them cropped close though and my hair was also short. I preferred it that way. I quit wearing glasses five years ago, opting for contact lenses. I liked them and didn't have to worry about laying my glasses down and forgetting them, like I used to do. I got the kind I could wear 24/7 for two weeks at a time and then replace them with a new set. I still had all my teeth and my hearing was just as sharp as ever.

I never had any complaints in the cock department. At least the girls I used to see never said anything bad about me. I'm not 'big' in any sense of the word, measuring in at just under 7". Uncut with plenty of loose foreskin and an average sack beneath my cock. Like I said, none of the girls ever complained about my equipment and I knew how to use it, too. I could get a girl to scream each and every time I fucked her. I loved to go muff diving and would go down on her before doing anything else. Some of the time the women would go down on me at the same time, which I enjoyed to no end.

There was only one thing I would never do though. There were many times the women would ask me to fuck them in their asses, but I'd always say no. I never believed it was meant to stick my dick in someone's ass and never would. One time one of them tried to jab a finger up my ass while she was sucking on me and I quickly told them I didn't do that. It pissed her off, but I didn't care. She could either quit or leave, it was up to her.

Once, when I was around 35 I had a man come up to me in an ABS and asked if he could suck my cock while I watched the videos. At first I was turned off by his actions but later decided to go ahead and let him. I think that was the time when I first learned that a man could suck a cock as good, or even better, than a woman could. I loved the way he paid attention to my foreskin and how he sucked it down into his throat as he worked his tongue around the underside of my cock. That man knew how to suck a cock and I remember I shot two good loads down his throat before he quit. That, however, was the only time I did something like that until I was well into my 50's. And then I didn't suck my first cock until the year I turned 61. I don't know why I waited that long, but I did. When it did happen, it was not something that I'd planned to do though.

I was sitting in the booth at the ABS I visited quite frequently when I heard a noise and looked towards the glory hole in the wall beside me.

"Hey man," I heard. "Wanna suck my cock?"

At first I almost refused, but then, without another word, the man pushed his black uncut cock through the hole-in-the-wall and the first thing I did was grab it, jacking it and watching as his foreskin uncovered his cock head. His black helmet was smooth and there was a slight bump at his piss hole, but other than that, it was a perfect-looking cock. It was also the first black cock I'd ever seen in person. I'll never forget the feel of his cock in my hand that day. While his rod was rigid with all that blood coursing through it, the cock itself felt more like velvet then skin. While so hard it felt so soft in my unexperienced hand. I used both hands on him though, marveling at how good it felt in my hand and I started to pull on it, showing and hiding his head with each pull of his skin. The booth was dark, except for the light from the video, and I could see the precum beginning to form, a bead against his skin. I leaned over and licked it off, savoring my first taste of a cock. I never took my hands off it, either. I did pull back a bit though and look at this thing I was licking, enjoying the taste of his juices on my tongue. I move in once again and took that whole, marvelous head into my mouth, probing beneath his loose skin and licking around the helmet of his cock. I did notice he smelled as though he'd just gotten out of the shower, the scent of a 'manly' soap still lingering on his body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.