Giordano's Mask - Cover

Giordano's Mask

Copyright© 2010 by BadFred

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Rachel, witch, priestess, and the ambitious leader of a growing coven, travels to Italy with her friends – seemingly for shopping and fun – but she has a darker mission. She faces the ambition of rival witches, the appetites of an old goddess of the earth, the misery of desperate criminals, and finally, an ancient order of magicians who command beings from the outer spheres. Raw power won't be enough, and she will need the love and trust of her friends, both old and new.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Fiction   Paranormal   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow   Caution   Violence  

"Are you excited, sweetie?"

She smiled. "I'm kinda nervous, actually."

"You've met a lot of new people real fast, huh?"

She nodded. "My father wouldn't let me have any friends. Now I have three, and I'm about to have three more."

"That's a lot of friends."

Sophia and I were in the back of Fi's van, racing down the highway just closing in on the outskirts of Milan. Fi and Lauren sat up front.

"Do you think Jessica will be mad at me?"

"No. Why would she?"

"Because she was your apprentice, and now I am."

"Sweetie, she'll adore you. Plus, she's not really my apprentice anymore. I mean -- I call her that 'cause she's just so sweet, but she's a full ranked witch."

"Oh."

Fiorella steered the van off the highway, down an exit onto a city street. She stopped at a traffic signal.

"One thing I don't understand."

"Oh?"

"I always thought that each witch got her own wellspring, but you all seem to share."

"Each coven has its own rules. Most don't share. In mine, we share. I like to share."

"So, I get to share Lauren with you, and with Jessica?"

"Yeah, and Erica too. She stayed in America, but she's another wellspring."

The light changed and Fi pulled into traffic.

"That's a lot of sharing."

I shrugged and smiled. "I like to share."


She drove through the twisty streets, turned a corner and went up a lane. I saw familiar buildings. It's odd, but it felt a little like coming home. She turned onto her street and pulled into the lot. We got out, entered the building, and climbed the creaky stairs. We arrived at the old wooden door. I took Sophia's hand and shot her a little smile. She smiled back. Fi unlocked the door.

The girls were waiting for us, Kat, Ines, and Jessica. Jess was wearing a tight pair of green shorts and a halter top. Her bare feet slid along the wooden floor as she rushed over. Halfway, she noticed Sophia.

She stopped. A soft smile crossed her face. "So this is her? She's so pretty."

"Yes," I said, "Sophia, sweetie, meet my friend Jessica. And these are Katia and Ines."

Jess looked at Sophia, then took two long steps and took her hands.

"Hi Sophia."

"Hi."

"May I kiss you?"

Sophia nodded. They kissed.


Jess and I were alone in Fi's kitchen, her sitting on the tile counter next to a wine rack. She rested her hands on her knees, and was sort of kicking her legs out letting the heels bang against a cabinet door. I leaned beside her.

"I'm not gonna call you my apprentice anymore. You cool with that?"

"Of course. I get it. Sophia's pretty sweet."

"Yeah she is. So look -- you sure you're OK coming home. I won't be mad if you want to stay with Kat."

"Oh Rachel -- of course I'm coming home. I adore Kat, but -- I mean --"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.