Pimping All of My Female Relatives - Cover

Pimping All of My Female Relatives

by sonyaesperanto

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Erotica Sex Story: Barry must prove to Megan that he really loves her and that means drugging all his mom, aunt and 2 sisters who had been mean to her and making them perform disgusting things right in front of a camera for her to see.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

It was a cold day. My train ride finally stopped. Outside the train window I saw her. She was waving at me. I and a couple of passengers had gotten off the train with our bags onto the station platform. When I got out, I rushed with my bag towards her. She was so beautiful. She was 4 foot 9; with long black hair, thin red lips, round brown eyes, huge tits, a fine ass and a nice tan.

Her name was Megan.

When I reached her, we exchanged hugs,

"You really do love" Megan started crying. "I saw the video. You have proven it to me."

"You are the world to me. You mean more to me than anyone else," I got emotional. I also started crying with genuine tears.

I came here to be with her. I left my family for her. We are together again. More than a week ago, we broke up. I regretted ever getting into a fight with her. It was a stupid fight. I blamed on all my female relatives. She meant more to me than they did.

"You left your family for me," Megan continuing hugging me.

I was never going to see my family again as I ran away from them just to be with Megan. I also did something that many people would feel 'immoral' but I didn't care what people thought of me anyways.

I pimped my own family just to prove how much I loved her, I thought.

TWO WEEKS EARLIER

My name is Barry. I am 18 years old. I am an only child of a single mother with two younger sisters and an aunt (my mom's older sister) who lives with us. I am 5' 10; weigh about 143 pounds, and my body frame could be a dictionary illustration for the word scrawny. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, glasses that correct my 20/400 vision, and a pale complexion, with freckles.

If a movie director called Central Casting and asked for the average white American male, they'd send me. My most prized possession is my computer with Internet Access. I was also a world-class computer hacker. I never sabotaged anyone's files or created a computer virus, which is what usually gets hackers caught. I just peeked into really secret places. It was fun to hack into the Pentagon's files, or the NSA, or the CIA's most covert records.

That was where I read about CIA mind control experiments. Dear reader, the things that the Central Intelligence Agency did to people's heads are truly astonishing. It was fascinating reading, and I filed it all away on my brain's hard drive.

I was also interested in knowing how they worked and actually had friends who were in such business, even if illegally but who knows when the day would come when I would buy such material from him.

As for what I knew about the CIA, they often use a drug called Scopolamine. According to the "The Pegasus File" by a man named David G Guyatt, the CIA chose to use the drug Scopolamine, which also went by the nickname "Burundanga" or "the Voodoo drug". The drug is extracted from the pods of a flowering shrub that grows in remote regions of South America. In its processed, powdered form, Scopolamine is "void of smell, void of taste".

When properly administered "it causes absolute obedience" without this being "observable by others". Importantly, the target will not recall any of the events that occurred during the period they were under the spell of the drug.

In outlining these details, Tatum adds that it is important to administer the drug in the correct dosage, for he has known targets to die from too high a dose. Others have "remained under the influence of Burundanga for up to three weeks". Precise dosage can be achieved by liquid ingestion, the powder being readily soluble. Ingestion via cigarettes is also an optimum method of ingestion. It is fast-acting and takes no more than 20 minutes to work.

Tatum states that X was invited to spend a relaxing weekend at a luxury hotel as a guest of his friend George Bush. His host for the weekend was a trusted 18-year veteran field-intelligence officer. The evening started with cocktails and was followed by a fine meal. "'Nothing but the best' were the orders."

Following the meal, he was ushered into the suite of a "blonde bombshell" supplied by the CIA. Mr X had already ingested a dose of Burundanga during pre-dinner cocktails. X was gallant with the blonde as they both moved into the bedroom where video cameras were already set up in one corner. In short order, the blonde had X standing naked in front of her and began to indulge his desires.

All the while, the video cameras whirred. Slowly stripping off, the "blonde" revealed his manhood in all its glory. Mr X was instructed to reciprocate the favour and perform fellatio. He obliged, his intimate activities recorded at 24 frames a second on videotape. Tatum says the male prostitute was hired from a bar in New York and killed that same evening.

Two weeks later, X - wholly unaware of the events of that evening - was visited in Nicaragua. He was presented with a copy of the video footage, along with instructions. Tatum says that X can never allow that video to be seen: "Not only does it reveal his homosexuality, but it also reveals his bestiality and satanic worship rituals." As frame after frame flicked by, X reportedly wept, forced to watch himself kill his homosexual "lover" and then engage in the most grisly cannabalistic ritual imaginable. Neutralised, Mr X became a leading member of the Nicaraguan government a few short weeks later

Thorazine was used regularly at the CIA's Jonestown, Guyana group control experiment. Survivors of Jonestown have testified as to its effectiveness. After this gruesome experiment in mind control came to its end with a massacre, large amounts of drugs were discovered. Just one footlocker at Jonestown alone contained 11,000 doses. The authorities prevented chemical autopsies of the bodies to insure secrecy of this sophisticated concentration camp which was used for medical and psychiatric experimentation by the CIA

I found all this to be fascinating information. I am also equally glad that I knew someone who had such materials whom I shall not named.

As I sat down behind my PC desk, I thought of Megan. We broke up about 4 months ago because I didn't stand up for her when all 4 of my relatives ridiculed her and put her down.

What Megan wanted was for us to be together but that would have meant that I would have to run away with her.

Life was shit. If not for all this CIA-drug information, I would probably have committed suicide over depression. Truth was I couldn't stop thinking of Megan. Her eyes. Her lips. Her long black hair.

"Honey dinner is ready," my mom knocked on my door.

"Ok mom. I'm coming," I responded.

I got out of my room and joined my mom, sisters and aunt in the dining hall. We all had dinner together by the dining table.

"You know it's a good thing that you broke up with that slut. She wasn't good enough for you anyways," my aunt Sheila spoke. She could tell that I was still upset about having broken up with her.

Aunt Sheila was my mom's older sister and she and my mom owned our house. Aunt Sheila had black hair, brown eyes, a sexy body and many people told me that she and my mom looked like two characters from that tv series for ladies Desperate Housewives.

Aunt Sheila looked like Teri Hatcher. Aunt Sheila was a strong-minded woman who always got things her way. If you didn't agree with her, she would tell you to fuck off and she didn't care for other people's opinions and feelings.

"Honey eat your food. That bitch was a waste of your time anyways," my mom trying to change the subject.

My mom looked like Gabriella, the fantasy of every guy who watches that show. Even in my neighborhood, many men and even some of my guy friends told me that they fantasize about doing my mom and aunt at the same time. Of course every time I tried to hit them, saying that it wasn't very funny, they would say they were just joking. I knew that deep down they really wanted to have sex with my mom and aunt, as they both had fit sexy bodies.

While Aunt Sheila was a fierce-independent feminist, mom was the type of mother to judge people on appearance and believed that anyone dressed like a punk or who played video games like Grand Theft Auto or who was gay or a liberal should be sent to jail.

"So honey how was school today?" my mom asked my sister Britney.

"School is cool mom but I can't wait to get out of here and go into college," Britney smiled.

My sister Britney was mom's second eldest child and while I was considered 'boring', Britney had a boyfriend and actually fucked some other guys in high school. Friends of mine told me that my sister was a slut and that I was lucky to have a sister whom they all wanted to fuck.

She also happened to look like that singer who sang that song "Nothing Sweet about me."

It was true. She was a slut who fucked around, rude to me and my friends and only chatted with popular kids and not the losers in school. She always wore a mini skirt to class, had a golden singlet on and flirted with all the football players.

Britney had the same hair and eye color as mom. She also was slim and sexy. Truth why she couldn't wait to go into college was so that she would have more freedom to fuck with different guys, drink alcohol, smoke and do a lot of dangerous activities.

"And you Sharon?" my mom asked her.

"Same as Britney mom," Sharon spoke.

Both Britney and Sharon were 17 and both had the same personality; fucked with lots of popular guys, wore mini skirts and were stuck up bitches.

However there was a difference among the three of us. While Britney and I had the same father, Sharon had another father. That caused my parents to divorce as mom had been having an affair with another man. Sharon may have had brown hair but she had her father's green emerald eyes.

Sharon also resembled that actress who played in Twilight Kristin Stewart.

When dinner was over, I went back upstairs to my bedroom.

I lied on my bed. The problem was that I graduated from school but still sending CVs to colleges, hoping that they would take me in. Megan was not interested in college. She said that we should run away together since we were both in love and decide our fate otherwise.

Mom and Aunt Sheila found out that Megan didn't want me to go college but had no idea about the two of us running away together. The impression I gave my mom, aunt and 2 sisters was that we were going to go on a road trip. I didn't have the stomach to tell my mom, even when Megan had the stomach to tell mom. She ran away from her own home. I did not.

It was dark in my bedroom but I picked up my cell phone anyways. I sped dialed Megan's cell phone number wherever she was. My cell phone was buzzing but she wasn't picking up. I decided to send her a text message, saying how much I missed her and that she should come back to her mom's house. I was doing this every single since that day she left me.

Three Nights Later

I was asleep in my own bedroom, after fruitlessly sending Megan text messages and my missed calls.

Then my cell phone went buzzing around 3 in the morning. I quickly picked up. I saw the name: Megan. I quickly answered it.

"Megan you have no idea how much I missed you. I have been thinking about you all the time," I knew I was begging for her to come back.

"Do you really love me Barry?" she asked.

"You know I do. I have not been seeing any other girl since you left me," I confessed.

"Talk is cheap Barry. I thought you love me..." she shot straight at me.

"I do love you. Look. Tell me where you are. I will leave my house right now and come meet you where you are. What is the train station in your area?" I knew I was desperate.

"Why didn't you stick up for me when your mom, aunt and sisters called me a tramp. You know how much they hate me," Megan using emotional blackmail.

"That was then," I cried.

4 months I have not spoken to her and this was the 1 night that my 4 months of hell had been lifted.

"Do you know that I love you more than I love my own parents," Megan was direct.

She loved me more than her parents.

"Megan I feel the same way..." I cried.

" ... no you don't," she interrupted me coldly

"That was then sweetheart. I really wanna be with you," I said.

"Talk is cheap. Love is something that has to be proven Barry. Sometimes people die for love," she said.

Does she want me to die for her, I thought.

People always called me a crazy son-of-a-bitch but I did think about it ever since she left me. I was just like Bella from that novel series twilight when her vampire lover left her and she was in agony for half a year that she even tried to take her own life if she could not be with her vampire lover.

"Yes sweetheart. Do you want me to jump off a building for you? I'll do it," I knew I was sounding like a fool.

"No please don't. If you are dead then we cannot be together except in the after life. But I did think of something," Megan stated.

"What is it? I'll do it," I wanted her badly for more than ever.

"Would you fuck your own mother for me?" she asked boldly.

What?? I thought. The question was rude but she wanted evidence that I loved her more than I love myself or my own family.

"Yes. I'd fuck mom. I'd fuck Aunt Sheila. I'd fuck my two bitches-for-sisters," I was admitting what I would do to prove it.

"But you'd get in trouble for that. I have a suggestion. Do you know what a mind control drug is? Do you know how to get one?" she asked me a question of something that I have been reading online.

"You mean like the ones the CIA use against other people?" I asked.

"You have been doing some reading of your own. I like that. This is what I want you to do. I want you to get those drugs and drug your own relatives. I want all of them to be fucked. Not by you. I want you to videotape all of it. Install it on the internet address that I am about to give you so that I know it is true. With them under drugs you can make them what I want you to make them do and they would not even remember it. And you know who it is that I want to fuck your mom, your aunt and your two sister whores. I want it to be ... Dwayne," she said.

Dwayne???? I thought.

Dwayne was the guy who bullied me in school. I could never take him on a fight because he was a head taller than me but he was also strong. He even made comments about fucking my mom, my aunt and my two sisters right in front of me.

"Do you want to be with me or not?" she asked.

"I do," I cried.

"So this is the plan," Megan telling me what to do and how to do it.

ONE WEEK EARLIER

We were all gathered together in the dining hall. It was a special evening as I made "dinner" for everyone and gave them a forged letter saying that I was accepted by a university. Not just any university. It was Harvard University. It was meant to be a dinner celebration.

"Barry this is really good," my mom sipping her cocktail drink.

"Thanks mom," I said.

Earlier in the afternoon I was alone in the kitchen, cooking dinner for everyone as a celebration of my "acceptance". Mom gave me money to go shopping that afternoon but I insisted that I was more comfortable doing all this by myself, as a proof that I can stand on my own 2 feet.

Aunt Sheila, Britney and Sharon all seemed to be enjoying their cocktails too. I pretended to be slowly sipping mine but in fact not one drop touched my lips, as I put some plaster on my lips.

What none of them knew was that three days ago I purchased Scopolamine from a friend of mine and of course paid for it (I had a part-time day job). I put all of it in the food. They then drank their cocktails, which would make the dosage much stronger. I didn't drink so that my mind would remain sober and my side of the food had no Scopolamine in it. Before I called everyone down for dinner, I already cut the food and put it on each person's plate. I put in their plates, before calling all of them to come down for dinner.

I waited an hour until everyone's mind was fully drugged.

"I guess you all liked dinner huh," I said to all of them.

All 4 giggling female relatives of mine giggled like a bunch of drugged bimbos. They had no idea they'd been drugged and from what I have read, will have no recollection of it.

I can make them do anything I want, I thought.

"So I guess all of you just love having sex with strangers huh," I knew I could talk dirty as their minds are so fucked up right now that all sense of morality is gone from them.

"Uh huh," all 4 of them nodded like a bunch of dumb bimbos.

"How about we play a new game. How about I decide that all four of you must be obedient complying sex slaves to one stranger. I will say who you four must become obedient sex slaves to tonight," I was pushing aside my own moral values to see what I really can make all four of them do.

This drug was the type of drug that once you made a suggestion to someone, that would be the only thing on their minds and they would do it, even if it meant killing themselves or cutting of their own fingers.

All four giggled, nodded their heads. I got out of my chair and went to each of them, suggesting to each of them to fully strip off their clothes. Each of them did half a good job, so I had to help first my mom, then my aunt and then finally my two younger sisters.

All four of them were finally naked, with their clothes on the floor.

Once I had them finally naked, I took my cell phone out and rang Dwayne's number. After doing that I quickly went to my front door and opened it.

"Man you really are one crazy son of a bitch. You mean they really are drugged and you want me to fuck your own mom and sisters right in front of you. You really must be crazy," Dwayne smirked.

Dwayne was fat; brown hair, brown eyes and ugly-looking. He was also very dumb and easily manipulated too.

I called him yesterday night after getting his number off a colleague of mine. I told him what I wanted him to do, even saying that I would pay him $10 for it. I also said that they would all be on drugs and will not remember anything at all. He agreed. Told him where I lived and what time to wait outside my house until I would ring his cell phone, letting him know that I was gonna let him in.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.