The Harem Part 2 - Cover

The Harem Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The continued adventures of the harem plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

She spent a few minutes in the shower just enjoying the heat of it. She knew that they could amuse themselves a bit with the tv and their games.

"And then I'll amuse them," Shirley thought to herself with a grin, as her hand wandered down to her pubic bush and the soft hidden lips inside.

"Maybe more work for you, love," Shirley cooed to herself and smiled.

Then she was thinking about her outfit and the shopping trip that day, when she bought it. She had to grin. Even the thought that the girl in the store was so blatantly flirting with her put Shirley in a good mood.

Shirley wasn't normally much for girls but had to admit that the few sessions that she'd had with the other 'harem' girls had been a turn on. But Andy's creativity and his surrounding love had really been what she wanted, and discovered, needed. This was especially the case once she got to the point where she knew that she'd give in to any of his whims and desires, like having Derrick and Lonnie over today.

At that point she stopped playing with her pussy, not wanting to make herself cum, and played the tape of the afternoon shopping trip in her mind.

It had begun as a mindless trip to the mall. She dressed casually in a tee and a wrap denim skirt that was almost knee length with heeled sandals. She turned into the equestrienne shop only on a whim, after buying some new panties at the store next to it.

She had been greeted by a young woman, whose name tag said that she was Clair, and who wanted to know what Shirley might want.

Shirley liked Clair immediately and said that she wanted maybe to look at some riding britches.

Clair smiled, her eyes gleamed and she led Shirley to a back part of the store, where she showed her the various types of riding britches. Shirley looked on but with a continuing skeptical look on her face. She was obviously disappointed.

Clair noticed the frown and asked:

"What's wrong."

Shirley smiled a rueful smile and said, "I guess that I might as well be honest with you." (In fact, Shirley had been impressed and taken with Clair immediately and felt no qualms at all about confiding in her.)

"Tell me," Clair said softly touching Shirley's arm, and Shirley found that she liked the touch.

"Well, it's for my boy friend," Shirley said, not clarifying that any further, "And I wanted the riding pants to be really, really sexy."

Clair began to grin at Shirley and said: "Then we need to go over here. I know that I have exactly what you're going to want. Sometimes these are used kind of as an underlayment by some women, who like the extra padding. But if they are worn alone, they are so sexy that they'd cause a riot anywhere."

Shirley giggled, and her giggle was joined by Clair. "Sounds like what I'm looking for," Shirley said, "Lead the way."

Clair took her to a different part of the back of the store. She got out some boxes and Shirley simply expelled her breath, when Clair pulled out of the box a pair of riding pants that were stretch cotton. They had a back seam but looked, for all the world, like underwear.

"Wow!" Shirley said.

Clair grinned and said: "I told you; didn't I?"

"You sure did!" Shirley said, "Do you think that you have my size?"

"Well let's just see," Clair said, pulling out a tape measure. Then she looked into Shirley's eyes and said:

"Honey, let me tell you; I like men, and don't really do women but you are gorgeous and I know I'm flirting but don't want to offend you."

Shirley smiled back at the woman, a kind of a shy smile and said:

"Oh, I don't think that's possible. Just shopping for sexy clothes for my boy friend has me all wrought up; you're just adding fun to it. Please don't be nervous."

"Okay, girl friend," Clair said, "Here we go, the hands on treatment."

Then Clair's hands were all over Shirley, as she measured her for the stretch pants. Shirley giggled twice, as Clair's hands drifted across her ass in the process.

"We have what you need," Clair said, "And I want to show you; look at the seam, it stretches so that it won't ride on the outside of your ass but will actually snug right into your crack."

"Ohhh, goody!" Shirley said with eyes gleaming.

"Here, try them on right in there," Clair said.

"Do you ever help customers?" Shirley wanted to know.

"Honey, you're making it so hard," Clair said.

"Sorry," Shirley blushed.

"Now it's my turn to tell you not to worry," Clair said. "Let's go."

When they got into the dressing room, a spacious one, Clair said:

"First of all, let me have your skirt; then we'll try them on."

Shirley never took her eyes off of Clair, as she undid her wrap skirt and then stood there in her red satin panties.

"Oh those are going to look fabulous with these pants," Clair said and helped Shirley to struggle her way into them. They fit her like a second skin.

Shirley took one look at the thin white cotton material that framed her hips and clung, positively clung to her ass cheeks and showed every single slope and round curve and expelled a long breath saying: "Wonderful!"

Without a thought, Shirley hugged Clair, who patted Shirley's ass, and agreed:

"Wonderful!"

"But those red panties!" Clair said. Then looking searchingly at Shirley said:

"We're not supposed to do this but take them off and put the pants back on. You're not going to need panties under these."

Shirley did as Clair bid and liked the effect even more. The pants fit like her own skin and you could clearly see her pussy hair, and ass crack.

"Oh, I don't believe this," Shirley said with a giggle, and another hug for Clair. "This is exactly what I want."

"Wow!" Clair said, "Sensational!"

"I know," Shirley enthused. "He'll love them. But tell me, what do I wear with them? Help me, please?"

Shirley drew out the word please and, for good effect, clasped her hands together in an attitude of prayer, causing Clair to break out laughing.

"Hmm," Clair said, "Let me think a moment."

Then she slapped her hand to her forehead and said: "Of course, of course! It'll be great, if you don't get arrested for wearing it."

"Ohhhhhh," Shirley said, "Show me, show me!"

"Wait here," Clair said next, "And then remove your tee and bra; don't let anyone in this room but me or there'll be rape for sure."

Shirley's response was to giggle but she did right away what Clair suggested. She felt really decadent, standing there in this back room of the store wearing only the form fitting, absolutely sensual white, cotton stretch pants and nothing more. She, at first, held her tee up in front of her but determined to put it down to greet Clair, when she came back.

There was a knock on the door and Shirley said a brief "Come in!" and Clair entered. She was carrying something but Shirley couldn't see what it was.

Shirley held her arms out wide in a theatric gesture. Clair laughed and said:

"Girl, if I weren't a confirmed man woman, you'd have your sexual hands full right here and now."

Shirley laughed and went toward her. "I know," she said, "I've just met you and it seems like we're best friends for a while, the kind that would giggle in the night, when we were sharing a bed at a sleepover."

Clair sighed: "Too true! Shirley, I really like you and look what I have for you, for the outfit!"

She said a loud "Ta Da" and held out a leather vest. Shirley squealed.

"Yes, yes, yes, certainly; that's it! I swear, I swear that if you find me a pair of boots to wear with this outfit, I'll go down on your right here and now, and if you don't like that, I will certifiably kiss your ass whenever you ask me to."

Clair blushed, as she held out the vest to Shirley, and just stared for a moment before saying:

"Watch out, I might at least take you up on the kiss."

Shirley gave Clair a glaring look and said: "I might just do it."

"Boots," Clair said and went out, giving the same warning.

Shirley spent the whole time that Clair was gone, looking at herself in the mirror from all directions. She loved the way she looked. She could hardly wait to show Andy. Then Clair was back. She had a pair of equestrienne boots for her. Shirley had slipped on the vest and loved, absolutely loved the way that the vest looked. Then she had the boots on and began to strut around, looking at the mirror and grinning at Clair.

Clair gave her a strange look and went to the door; she shot a bolt in the door and walked back toward Shirley. As she came closer, she unbuttoned the waist band of her blue slacks and let them fall to her knees, showing a pretty pussy shadow and a lovely round ass, encased in beige panties with lace.

"Kiss!" Clair said quietly, and Shirley went to her and clasped her around the waist. She planted a kiss on Clair's ass cheek through the panties first and then pulled the panties down enough that she was able to give Clair a kiss right on her ass crack.

"Ooooooooo!" Clair sighed. "Liked that, Shirley! Liked that!"

"I don't know how else to thank you for helping me out here," Shirley gushed. Then with a twinkle in her eye, she removed the vest, and then the boots and then the tight, tight white cotton stretch pants. She stood demurely and handed them to Clair.

"Ring these up will you?" she said.

"You snot!" Clair said out loud, and grabbed Shirley into a hug, running her hands down across Shirley's naked ass during the hug.

Shirley dressed then under Clair's watchful eye, and went with her to the register.

"Lunch some time?" Shirley asked.

"I'd like that," Clair said.

They exchanged e-mail addresses and phone numbers before one more hug and then Shirley left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.