The Harem Part 2
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The continued adventures of the harem plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

They made it only part way up the stairs before Lonnie made a kind of strange noise in his throat, and said a loud:

"Oh, shit!"

After which he launched himself against Shirley with his mouth attached to her ass, in a monster kiss. He got hold of her hips and kept kissing her ass cheeks, moving his way, with his mouth, across her ass, until he arrived at her ass crack and then started to run his tongue from the top of her ass crack down to the bottom.

When his tongue got down to the bottom of Shirley's ass crack, she sighed heavily and bent from the waist. It had the effect of further shoving her ass into Lonnie's face. Lonnie used his hands to part Shirley's thighs further and further, and, as soon as her thighs were parted far enough, he had his tongue sweeping over the lips of Shirley's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Shirley rasped, still shoving her ass backward against Lonnie's face.

She was moving like a woman possessed, and Lonnie, having gotten to his goal settled in for some serious pussy eating.

Shirley wailed out loud then:

"Andy, honey, Derrick, help me, help me out here!"

Andy grinned a huge grin at Derrick who wasn't sure what she wanted. All that she could manage, as she wiggled and writhed on the steps, where by now Lonnie was lying down on his back, his mouth clamped to her pussy and his hands holding onto her hips, was one word:

"Cock!"

"Here, Derrick," Andy said, "Sit here."

He helped Derrick move into place so that he was now sitting on a step in front and one step above Shirley. She responded immediately, clamping her lips onto the head of Derrick's bobbing cock. She was still writhing like a mad woman, caused by the wet, wet invasion of her pussy by Lonnie's mouth but now she had another object. She began to devote herself to sucking Derrick's cock.

She licked along all of its length. Then she sucked the head into her mouth, holding it there so that she could run her tongue up and down the tender underside and then clamp her lips onto the underside of the cock and just suck on it.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SHHHHHHHHIITTTTT!" Derrick moaned, as she sucked harder on the underside of his cock.

With very little hesitation then the plunged her face forward, taking all of the cock into her mouth and to the edge of her throat.

"HOWWWWW?" Derrick almost couldn't get out the words. "Howwwwww do you doooooo that?"

Andy laughed then: "Man, she's had lots of practice."

Shirley looked up then, past Derrick's face, fill as it was with wonder, and to where Andy was standing and smiling at her.

"Sure have!" Shirley said.

"Mom," Andy continued, "You're such a slut!"

"I know," she answered, "But they're so willing and wonderful!'

"And she tastes good," Lonnie said, only to have Shirley quip at him:

"Hey you, eat!"

"Yesssssssss, of course," he answered, "Yes, ma'am."

Andy laughed again and said: "Go ahead, Lonnie, eat the bitch, you can spank her later for giving you orders."

"Oh good!" Lonnie said.

"Oh good!" Shirley echoed right after him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" Derrick moaned, his cock all the way in Shirley's mouth.

She teased him then by pulling her face off of his cock and, as she took it back into her mouth and throat, running her teeth down the length of it.

"Shhhiiiiittt, where did you learn this woman! You've go the, oooooohhhhh shit! The mouth of the world!"

His hips began to flail then as he was getting ready to cum.

"Gonna, man! Gonna! Gonna cum!" Derrick said, almost as a chant.

Shirley lifted her head and said in a low, guttural voice: "Bring it! Just bring it!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Derrick said then, as he began to pump his hips, and grab onto the back of Shirley's head, keeping her head in place, while he thrashed his hips and pumped his cum into her mouth and throat.

With the sound, Lonnie grabbed onto Shirley's ass, and pushed a finger into her ass crack, finding his target and getting a finger lodged inside of her ass. He pulled her hips onto his face with force at that point. Finding and using her clit, clasping it between his teeth, and then licking it, and sucking it between his lips.

Shirley lifted her hips and slammed them down again onto Lonnie's face but he didn't lose contact with her pussy or her clit even for a second.

"Looooooonnnnnnnnniiiiiiieeeee!" Shirley wailed as she came into his mouth, flooding him with her own cum.

Derrick lay back exhausted for the moment from the effort, and Andy was watching with a grin on his face. But Shirley wasn't done. As soon as she lifted her mouth from Derrick's cock, she scuttled down the stairs to where Lonnie was still lying on his back and placed herself down the steps with her head between Lonnie's thighs and clamped her mouth, still wet from what Derrick spent there, onto Lonnie's stiff cock.

He was in such a heat by that time that almost as soon as she got his cock into her mouth he began to moan loudly and spurt his cum into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh man, oh man, oh man, oh man!" Lonnie wailed, his hips moving up and down, one hand braced against the side wall and the other grasping a banister.

Shirley kept his cock in her mouth until he was totally finished. Then she looked up at him and said:

"Please sit here, Lonnie."

She indicated a spot next to Derrick on the stairs. When the two of them were sitting together, she knelt on the step below them and licked their cocks clean, first Derrick and then Lonnie.

"That was wonderful, guys!" she said, "I'd kiss you but..."

She never finished. It was Derrick that moved first:

"No fucking 'buts'."

He grabbed Shirley, pulled her up a step and pressed his lips to her, and his tongue into her mouth, licking and savoring as he went. Then he passed her over to Lonnie with a grin, whose lips for Shirley were next in line.

Shirley looked up and smiled at Andy. She got a rueful look on her face and said:

"Oh, honey, we forgot you; I'm sorry."

"Don't be, Mom," Andy said. "I love watching you being so slutty with my friends."

"Excuse me, guys," she said then, moving between Lonnie and Derrick to get to Andy.

"I've got to give my love a kiss."

She went to him then and wrapped herself around Andy, pressing her pussy against his large cock--it was quite the biggest of the three--and licking his lips and then the inside of his mouth.

As she clung to him in the kiss, she spoke into his mouth but so that all three of them could hear her:

"Please, Andy, honey, please, sir, please, Master, please, I so want to be fucked."

"Master!" Derrick said in wonder.

"Can you fucking believe it?" Lonnie echoed.

"You heard what the lady wants," Andy said, "Next round is coming up about now."

With that he resumed their walk up the stairs, as they had been. He had Shirley by the hand and both Derrick and Lonnie were watching the mesmerizing view of Shirley's wiggling ass cheeks, as she ascended the stairs just above them.

When they reached the bedroom, Shirley went into Andy's arms but held out her arm to gather both Lonnie and Derrick into the circle of her hug.

They all three held onto her, with hands moving along her sides, across her ass, tweaking a nipple.

"Oh, I love this so," she said.

It was Lonnie that introduced a note of seriousness for a moment. He asked:

"But, Mrs. Miller, are you ... are you always like this?"

He regretted it immediately and said so:

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to sound that way..."

Shirley turned and kissed Lonnie briefly on the lips and said to him, in as serious a tone as he himself had used:

"You hush, Lonnie, with your 'sorry'," she began, she thought a second, while Andy smiled and looked on and then continued:

"Lonnie, and Derrick, let me tell you how it is really. I belong to Andy. What Andy wants me to do, I do. I'm not, as far as I know, a slutty woman who is available to anyone who rings her doorbell. But my Andy has become simply my love, and because we both like it, my master as well. If Andy invites you to come over and fuck his Momma, then his Momma will certainly fuck you. If Andy tells me to kneel and let you piss in my mouth, then that's what this Momma's going to do."

Both Lonnie and Derrick looked at Andy who was grinning, and whose head was nodding 'yes'.

Then Shirley continued:

"But if you just drop by for a piece of ass some day, then I think you'll be disappointed."

She paused, as she noticed Lonnie looking at her with great seriousness. Then she said:

"Honey, I'm not trying to turn you off or anything; I'm just trying to answer your question as honestly as I can. And I don't blame you for the question. If I were you, I'd ask it also."

She leaned into him then and licked his lips.

"But one thing is sure right now, Lonnie, dear; Andy wants you here and so do I, and I think that Andy is going to let you fuck me, and that's a treat for me. He knows how to give his Momma treats."

Before he could respond, Derrick spoke up, speaking, in truth, for both of them:

"Hey, Andy, this is cool; what you've invited us for today is one huge, fucking treat, and no other guy is going to get a hint of this from either of us, eh Lonnie?"

"Too fucking true, man," Lonnie said.

"Thanks, man," Andy said, and then turned his attention back to his naked Mom.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.