The Harem Part 2 - Cover

The Harem Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The continued adventures of the harem plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

Everyone was nervous about Gloria, everyone, that is, but Gloria herself. The girls had even shared a video chat about it that afternoon. Gloria, glowing with what she said was anticipation, assured Shirley and Pam that she was ready to get with the program.

"I just know, honey, how much you like making Sherm your boy to play with," Shirley had said doubtfully.

"Oh, girl!" Gloria said softly, "I know what's going on here, what we've done and what we've decided. We are the harem and, for that matter, we're also enjoying it, enjoying being the harem. I know what their demand is: a photo showing each of us subservient tonight. And you know what? I know subservient. Don't you keep worrying about me. I'll out Pam our Pammy tonight!"

Pam shrieked into a giggle, when Gloria said that with a huge grin on her face.

"You go, girl!" Shirley said, blowing a kiss to her other 'harem' partners before she logged off of the chat.

Probably no one was more nervous about how Gloria was going to react than Sherm himself. He was, as were the other guys in their own homes, in his room waiting for his Mom to come to the door, in essence, to 'present' herself, as the three of them had demanded.

So, when the knock came on the door of his room and he heard his Mom call softly:

"Sherm, honey, you there? Can I come in?"

He went to the door and opened it but had a look of uncertainty on his face.

For her part, Gloria was determined. She loved having Sherm as her thing to play with but she was going to begin to teach him to be the one in charge. That was her immediate goal and this 'harem' thing was going to give her the best opportunity to get that done.

Sherm smiled involuntarily, when he saw his Mom standing in his doorway totally naked. Her small tits were perky looking and her large, dark nipples stood out as though they had a mind of their own and were enjoying the party.

She smiled at him and then his smile blossomed into a huge grin.

"Shermi, honey," she said, "Let me just say, before we begin here, that I know how to be in charge but I think that you do too, and this lovely game that we're playing here will be best and most tasty for all of us if you and I encourage your own sense of being in charge. Is that okay, sweetie?"

"Sure, Mom," Sherm said, with a deal more confidence already.

As he watched, his Mom kind of transformed herself; she lowered her head and didn't look him in the eye, and said in a very tentative voice:

"Sir, I've come to you as your own property tonight..."

Sherm sucked in his breath at the very idea of what she was saying. His grin continued.

"I've taken off, you see, your Father's ring and all other jewelry that mark me as related to anyone else. I'm here totally, completely naked, sir, because I'm so much yours. I have come to confess what I've done, without your permission, with the other girls, and to receive whatever punishment you deem is fit."

"Good," Sherm began, "About time too!"

It sent a thrill through Gloria to hear him talk that way.

"Arms above your head," he said almost matter-of-factly.

She complied right away, giving him even more confidence. Stretching her arms above her head in that fashion caused her tits to stand out even more than they were and tightened her magnificent nipples.

"Nice package," Sherm said, walking around his Mom, and running a hand over her hips and ass, as he walked.

It gave Gloria goose bumps to receive such attention from Sherm.

When he was back in front of her, he said to her softly: "Do what you came to do; tell me and get on your knees to do it. Now!"

Gloria clambered to her knees in his door way. He reached out and put his hand on the back of her neck pushing on her neck. She moved with his intention and ended with her face on the floor, her arms still outstretched, as she'd been told to be. The heat of the situation was beginning to cause her to get really wet at her pussy.

As she lay there on the floor, face to the floor, hands above her head, lovely ass cheeks sticking up in an exaggerated position, she heard him slip off his shoe, and caught her breath in her throat, as he put his naked foot on the back of her neck.

"Wait right there," he said to her.

"Yes, sir," she answered in a fairly meek voice.

He got his digital camera and took a photo of her and sent it over the net to Phil and Andy, so that they could see that their demands had, indeed, been met by the three harem girl-moms.

Then in a voice that was almost breaking with the emotion that he was feeling, as he worked his way into this new phase of their relationship, a phase with him so clearly in charge, he said to her in a soft whisper that moved her even more:

"Speak your confession, bitch!"

What he said and the way that he said it sent a shiver up and down Gloria's spine. She loved the idea of playing with Sherm; she loved it that he was able to be molded to her will but at the same time, she didn't want to turn him into a wimp. She genuinely wanted him to be more forceful, and this seemed to be bringing it out in him just fine.

"I'll have to do this more often; be this way more often," she thought to herself, smiling at the thought.

"Something funny?" he asked quietly.

"Not funny, sir, pleasant," she said. "I love your attitude; it makes me so wet."

Sherm grinned, in spite of the kind of persona that he was supposed to be projecting. Then he said in a gruff voice:

"Speak!"

"Yes, sir," Gloria said, still facing the floor with her arms stretched out above her head and her ass pointed in the air.

"I've come to admit, sir, that without your aid or advice, without your permission or your knowledge, I had sex with the other two harem girls. Of course, you've seen the proof of that in the video that we gave to you but I am here to declare myself terribly, terribly sorry and willing to take whatever punishment that you think I should have."

"Hmm," Sherm said, "Such an interesting offer you make. Let me think ... let me just think!"

He nodded his head then and said: "Tell me where you keep your sex toys."

"Toys?" she said kind of surprised.

"Is this a problem for you, bitch?" he said, trying to sound extra hard as he said it.

"No, no, sir, not at all," she said quickly, barely able to keep from giggling.

She was turned on and was certainly not sure what was going to happen next.

"In my bureau drawer with my panties," she said softly.

"Good," he said, "Don't move; I'll go to see what you have available."

"Yes, sir," she said, giggling now into the carpet on the floor, and thinking how wonderful this was turning out suddenly.

"I hope the other girls are having as much fun as I am," she thought to herself.

Then she heard him coming back from her room.

"Nice collection of panties," he said to her, his voice showing that he was obviously turned on.

She looked up then and saw that he'd fetched a pair of panties that she'd in fact worn yesterday. They were yellow bikinis. They were snugged up and framed his erect cock very nicely.

"Oh, sir, if I may say so," she said, with wonder in her voice, "You look so nice in those!"

"Thank you," he said gruffly.

(Of course, he thought that he looked nice also; he was, after all, determined to really enjoy this, and wearing her panties was one way that he could. The freedom to do these kinds of things that being sexual with his Mom allowed him was one of the great, great parts of the present situation for him.) He had in his hand a bullet shaped vibrator, silver colored, and a rubberized cock with balls attached to it. He also had some k-y cream that he'd brought with him.

"Your punishment, girl, will be getting fucked the way that I want to fuck you!" he said with finality.

"Yes, sir," she said, "It will please me so much."

"We'll see," he said. "But first of all, let's take care of what is necessary," he continued, "We mustn't forget the 20 punishment punishment spanks, must we?"

"No, sir," Gloria said, meekly, "Those I surely deserve."

"Well, then count them, girl," were his next words and they were followed immediately afterwards by the first of the slaps to her ass.

He spanked her with severe, hard slaps to her up turned ass. As he started, she wiggled her ass cheeks to entice him. The slaps were fierce and she counted them, at first in a regular voice but soon in a voice that was quavering with emotion. By the time she counted the 20th spank, her voice was breaking and she was on the verge of tears.

"Finished with that," he said finally.

"That was so nice," Gloria said finally breaking down and crying. "I'm sorry, Sherm, to be such a baby."

"You're doin' fine, Mom," he said, kissing her.

He had a cord of some type that he'd brought from her room and he tied her hands then behind her back with the cord.

"Now let's do this," he said in a gleeful voice.

With he hands secured, he went around to kneel directly in front of her face. He held out the rubber cock and said softly:

"Open wide, Mom."

Gloria obeyed immediately and received the intended rubber cock in her mouth.

"Keep it there!" he said severely.

She nodded then her agreement.

Then he went around behind her and began to probe at her pussy with the sliver bullet vibrator. He pushed it slowly into her wet pussy, until he had it lodged fully inside. He twisted the bottom to set it vibrating.

The soft sound of the vibrator was overwhelmed by Gloria's moaning, muffled by the rubber cock in her mouth.

She was being more and more impressed by Sherm's show of initiative and determination. She found herself enjoying this totally. Finally, she felt him around behind her now, and the next sensation was his tongue running along the tiers of her ass cheeks.

She moaned into the vibrator even more loudly at this development, for now his tongue was invading the crevice of her ass cheeks, and she was beginning to wiggle her ass back and forth at him. He reached his goal then and pushed his tongue at the very center of her ass valley, pushing against the rosebud of her asshole and causing her to shake almost involuntarily. Then the tongue was gone, and she felt the pressure of his cock head against her asshole. She pushed back at him to indicate her desire for him to continue, while he grabbed her by the hips and pushed, gaining entrance into her ass.

The shriek that she emitted then was piercing.

"Sing to me, bitch," he exulted, "Sing love songs to your boy, Momma."

He started to plunge fairly wildly into her ass, knowing that the heat of the situation was not going to let him last long. As he fucked her ass, he reached under her and pushed his fingers into her pussy and brought her to an orgasm with his own, helping the vibrator do its work.

They collapsed onto the floor, and Sherm moved to disengage the silver bullet vibrator and the rubber cock from her mouth. He untied her hands and she curled up against him.

He reverted immediately to being the son:

"Was it ... was I okay, Mom?"

She replied by cooing into his ear:

"My Sherm, my wonderful Sherm; you are, were magnificent. Let me, just let me right now be your bitch!"

Sherm kissed her, grinning at her for all he was worth.

The girls had a meeting the next day to discuss the previous night and what they were going to do to prepare for the presentation of Gloria that evening. Pam happily showed them the marks of the whip that Phil had used.

"Wait 'til you see," Shirley began and bounced up out of her seat and began to unbutton her jeans. She slipped the jeans down around her knees and pulled her panties down.

Both Gloria and Pam gasped. Shirley shot them a look over her shoulder with a broad grin on her face.

"I asked him to mark me; to make me his property, and he did."

But the girls were agog by the welts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.