Of Plates and Heads - Cover

Of Plates and Heads

Copyright© 2010 by Zipper D Dude

Chapter 2: The Big Tent

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Big Tent - Mark finds a different way to volunteer, a different way to pick his harem and a different way to kill a Marine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Science Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex  

Mark looked at the four women in front of him. Shahana had been a great help with the initial cut of the selection, she obviously knew the women in her 'widows' group well and had a reasonable idea of who he would and would not like. Safiya was Somali, born in London, with one child, eight year old Hala, who he had chosen as the second mother, her mothering score was one of the highest he had seen. Nurbaiti and Julie were the two younger women. Nurbaiti was Malaysian while Julie was half Welsh, half Jamaican. Not quite the two Africans he had wanted but one and a half was close enough.

Mark spoke, "After our first meeting you have all agreed to be here, and I am going to 'test drive' you. I won't get you pregnant, yet, and if you are a virgin you will remain so. I do not want to create any more problems for you if our extraction goes wrong. Apart from those restrictions I expect you to do whatever I tell you to. If you cannot obey me now then you will not go with me off Earth. I am not going to take concubines who cannot do what they are told, that is no good for me and could be worse for you. Do you all understand me?" All four women nodded. "Safiya, you first", he beckoned her to the bedroom." He was being deliberately abrupt because he knew that if they did not obey him now they might not last long off Earth. Concubines had to be obedient for their own safety.

Once in the bedroom he ordered Safiya to strip while he took off his own clothes. She was short and slim with the imperious East African face that many Somalis had. Her breasts were smaller than Shahana's with some sag from having suckled her child. "Get on the bed and rub your pussy."

Safiya was surprised at Mark's manner. During the initial meeting he had been polite and a bit distant, nothing like as abrupt as he was being now. However he had warned that he wanted to test obedience as well as sexual compatibility at this second meeting. Perhaps this was his way of checking obedience. She had to do what he said anyway so she got on the bed and spread her legs, using one hand to open her pussy-lips while licking the other and moving it down to start rubbing.

Mark grasped her nearer breast with one hand while his other slowly rubbed his cock. He had three women to test and at his age he only had one shot in him. Of course if the descriptions were to be believed that would change once he got the Confederacy medical enhancements. "Pull on your other nipple." He continued fondling her breast while watching her masturbate.

Once he was stiff enough he reached into the bedside table and got out a condom. "Sit up on the edge of the bed." As Safiya sat up he offered his rubber covered cock at her lips, "Get it nice and wet." She sucked him briefly into her mouth until he pushed her back down flat on the bed with her legs still spread, hanging over the edge. Moving up to her he slid his cock into her wet cunt, trying not to get himself too excited. He ordered her to rub her tits again as he stroked slowly in and out of her a few times. Safiya's pussy was not as tight as Shahana's but that could be remedied after extraction; her being a bit of a dead fuck maybe not. He had picked her for her excellent nurturing/mothering figures rather than her sex score. He pulled out before he came and told her to get up on all fours on the bed. He pulled on a disposable glove and lightly lubricated a couple of fingers, "Relax your arse, I am going to put my fingers up there."

"Will you want to..."

"I will want to do whatever I want; if you don't like it then you don't have to come with me," Mark interrupted being deliberately harsh. He used one hand to pull an arse-cheek aside and gently slid one finger into her tight rosette. "That is one finger, now relax some more because I am going to add a second." He added a second finger as he continued to slide them in and out of her arsehole.

Safiya stayed silent. She had never done anything like this before, not back there. It was difficult for her but although Mark was using harsh words his actions were uncomfortable rather than painful. The second finger had been awkward at first but it was getting a bit easier now. He did not seem to want to take things much further at the moment. As he had said, he was testing obedience; the sex seemed to her just a peg on which to hang his test. She was not really enjoying this but she endured for Hala's sake. It had been easier earlier when he had fucked her briefly.

Mark eased his fingers out of her. "Sit at the edge of the bed and spread your legs." He quickly disposed of the glove, knelt and leaned in to eat her pussy. This she enjoyed a lot more that his fingers in her arse. Soon she was squirming as her orgasm crept up on her. "Thank you Safiya. You can get dressed and use the bathroom if you wish. When you go back to the others do not tell them anything about what I did, I do not want them to know what to expect."

Safiya nodded in acknowledgement, "Did I..."

"I will let you know with the others. Please tell Julie to come in."

Mark lay naked on the bed with his cock half-erect as Julie came in. Her African heritage was obvious in her face and hair though her skin showed more of her Welsh side. "Strip," he ordered, watching as the tall girl took off her clothes. "You tend to slouch, you should stop that."

"My mum is always saying that too. I am just so tall and I don't want to stand out. Are you going to fuck me?"

"No, you said that you're a virgin so I won't fuck you until after we are extracted." Mark observed her naked body. At fourteen she was still developing; he could see that she was going to be tall and thin, as she turned slowly as his signal she showed that she already had a nice tight bubble-butt. "Come and suck me."

Julie was expecting this so she quickly climbed onto the bed and bent down to take him in her mouth. She was not completely inexperienced; as her best friend in school had said, "Just keep your teeth out of the way and he will like it." Julie's boyfriend had agreed.

Mark stopped her before he became too excited, he knew that he still had to test drive Nurbaiti this evening. As with Safiya he had Julie get on all fours with two of his fingers in her arse. "Your dad was Jamaican?"

What a time for a conversation she thought, talking about my family while he has two fingers up my bumhole. "Yeah, he left when I was nine."

"And after that?"

"Well Mum picked idiots as boyfriends for a few years, I got a new 'daddy' every few months. Eventually she met Younus, he's Moroccan. I think she became Muslim because she didn't have to make so many decisions. She isn't very good at making decisions. I liked Younus though, he was good fun."

"And he is stuck in the Middle East now."

"Uh huh. Mum really misses him."

Mark extracted his fingers from her arse. "Sit at the edge of the bed and spread your legs."

As he knelt in front of her she stared at him in surprise. "Are you going to lick my pussy? None of my boyfriends ever wanted to do that."

"Then they didn't know what they were missing." He dove in and started working her up to a climax, enjoying the taste of her young juices. He couldn't do as much with his fingers as he usually did because of her hymen so he had to use his tongue more. Julie helped by twiddling her nipples. Soon she was twitching and groaning as she reached her peak and fell back on the bed.

"Ohhh ... That was amazing! Really good. Can you test drive me again tomorrow?"

"Down girl," he smiled, "I have a job and you have school. Get your boyfriend to do it, no blowjobs unless he eats you."

"I may just do that. You don't mind me having a boyfriend?"

"Not until we get picked up, I don't own you until then. We also need to keep things looking normal so we don't draw any extra attention to ourselves before getting extracted." He paused, "One private question while we are alone -- I know your mother only recently converted, just how much of a Muslim are you?"

"Not much really. Mum makes me cover up and I can't drink at home. I have to be careful when I'm out so I don't smell of alcohol when I get back. I don't miss pork much, but I did like bacon. Going to the mosque is boring, but so was church when we tried that for a bit. I know that it helps Mum so I go along with her. She really misses Younus, the widows group has been a big help for her."

"Thanks for that," Mark replied, "Probably best if you keep on your Mum's good side for the moment. We can change things if you want to after we are extracted. Get dressed, the bathroom is next door", he pointed, "then send in Nurbaiti."

Walking down the passage towards the bedroom Nurbaiti was terrified. She shouldn't have let Shahana talk her into doing this. Mark was bound to find out about her problem and then all the others would know about it as well. She could not bear the shame if they all knew that she couldn't be a proper wife. She had only come here so she didn't have to explain turning Mark down and now they were all going to find out anyway.

As soon as she entered Mark could see that something was very wrong. She was not just nervous as the others were, there was something much more going on. He quickly covered himself with a sheet, "Sit on the bed and tell me what the problem is."

Nurbaiti was surprised that he had noticed so quickly. "I ... I ... I can't," she said looking away from him even though he had covered himself.

"You can't tell me?"

"I can't do it."

"You can't do what?"

"I couldn't do it with my husband again after the first time and I can't do it with you either. I wanted to but I couldn't be a wife to him. I am so ashamed about it I don't want the others to know."

"I won't talk to the others about it, but I do need to know. What happened the first time?" he asked gently.

"I was pure. After our wedding ... We tried but it hurt bad. Blood, blood, lots of blood. It hurt so much. We waited but he could not do it again. Too tight. We had to do other things." This was so embarrassing for her and in her confusion she was forgetting some of the English she had learned.

"What other things did your husband do instead?" Mark asked.

"My mouth and ... behind," she briefly touched her buttock.

"I will need to take a look. Open your jilbab and take off your jeans."

She did as ordered, taking off her panties with the jeans. He got down in front of her and moved her knees apart. She could feel herself tensing up already. Mark could feel the tension as well as he moved his fingers towards her labia. Her lower lips opened easily enough but behind them the muscles of her vagina were rigidly clenched -- no wonder her husband had not been able to penetrate her. That first time must have been really painful for her. Even his little finger would not fit and she was obviously uncomfortable when he tried gently pushing it at the closed hole.

"See, I can't do it. I am a bad wife. You will not want me and will leave me behind..."

"Not if the Confederacy can fix it," Mark interrupted, "Close your jilbab and go and get my laptop from the table in the corner of the sitting room." When she returned with it he sent an e-mail to the Confederacy describing her problem and asking if it could be fixed. Putting the computer aside he told her, "I will continue the test drive if you want. I won't expect what you can't do but I will expect other things, like you did with your husband. If you pass then I will take you if the Confederacy can fix your problem, which they should be able to do."

"You won't want me to..."

"You said that you used your mouth and behind. I would expect you to be able to do those." He had not planned to bugger any of the women this first time, but since she could not fuck and was used to it anyway he changed his plans.

She unbuttoned her jilbab again and took off the rest of her clothes. Mark saw her small breasts and chunky figure, short with not much of a waist. She still looked worried but she was not as bad as when she had first come in. He moved her face towards his prick.

Staring at it she said, "You look different."

"I am not circumcised, I suppose that your husband was." He pressed lightly on the back of her head and her lips opened to take him in. She was good with her mouth and he had to stop her quickly before he came. After Safiya and Julie he was not going to be able to last much longer. He skipped eating her pussy and handed her the lube, "Get your arsehole ready for me." While she was fingering the lubricant into her back passage he put on a condom. Taking the lube from her he greased his own pole. "Lie back and pull your knees up to your shoulders." As she obeyed he moved towards her aiming his cock at her rosette, shiny with grease. He slid himself in easily -- as with her mouth she was used to this. As he moved she tightened her ring on every outstroke quickly helping him build towards his too long delayed climax. "Yes! Unghh! Ahhh," he groaned as he finally came deep in her bowels.

He got up off her and sent her back via the bathroom. Quickly he got onto his computer -- the Confederacy were indeed able to fix Nurbaiti's problem. He wrote its name, vaginismus, on a piece of paper for her.

After cleaning himself up in the bathroom and putting on a robe he joined the others in the sitting room. "Those were the individual tests, now comes the group test; I need to know that you all get on together. All of you strip." Quickly they all got naked. He was pleased that Shahana did not have to be specially prompted, she was good at anticipating what he might want. "Shahana, lie down on your back. Julie, kneel over her face looking towards her feet," as they moved into position he could see Safiya looking puzzled. Nurbaiti and Julie seemed to know what was going to happen. He didn't know about Shahana because her face was hidden by Julie's thigh. "Do you know what I want you to do Shahana?"

"I think so, you want me to lick Julie."

"Have you ever done that before with a woman?"

"No, this will be my first time." Shahana was embarrassed, but she was determined not to fail this test. She had to do well, and it helped that she did like Julie.

"I am sure Julie will let you know how well you are doing. Both of you start licking." Julie bent down towards Shahana's groin and began to lick, using her hands to spread Shahana's lower lips. Shahana let out a short yelp of surprise, she had not realised that Julie would be licking her as well as the other way round. She quickly recovered and ran her tongue along Julie's slit. She was new to this, but she knew what she liked to do to herself with her own fingers and she could feel what Julie was doing to her. Perhaps this wasn't going to be so bad after all.

Mark watched the two of them briefly. "Nurbaiti, lie down on your back in front of me with your head between my feet." Once she was positioned he got Safiya to kneel over her face ready to suck his cock. Opening his robe he said, "Safiya, let Nurbaiti lick you while you suck me." Safiya felt Nurbaiti reach for her hips and pull her down for a pussy licking. She reached forward and took Mark's cock into her mouth; she could see that he was not a Muslim. He was still limp after the earlier tests so she took things easily. Mark just sat back and enjoyed her lazy ministrations on his dick.

Julie was the first to peak, jerking and moaning as she came on Shahana's tongue. Shahana was pleased that she had done so well on her first attempt. While Julie rested, Mark sent Safiya to finish eating Shahana's pussy. He stood up and sat Nurbaiti on his chair. "I am going to lick you." She nodded and spread her legs. She was still tense at being approached there but managed to relax a little when Mark kept his efforts to just her clit and labia. He made no attempt to penetrate deeper with either fingers or tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.