Of Plates and Heads
Chapter 1: The Airport

Copyright© 2010 by Zipper D Dude

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Airport - Mark finds a different way to volunteer, a different way to pick his harem and a different way to kill a Marine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Science Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex  

Mark was staring out of the window watching a plane taxiing in to its gate when the interdiction field came down and everything went grey.

He heard a loud voice and turned to see a very tall, well built, oriental man speaking, "Ladies and gentlemen, please remain where you are for a moment. I am Lieutenant Hideto Matsui of the Confederacy Space Marines and we are here to perform an extraction..."

"You are all going to burn in Hell for this blasphemy! What you are doing is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord!" An older man in a sombre suit, about fifty with greying hair, was on his feet shouting at the Lieutenant.

"If you will please be quiet sir, we can proceed without disturbing you further."

"You and all who go with you will be thrown into eternal Hellfire that has been prepared for such as you!"

The Lieutenant signaled briefly to one of the Marines who were standing around the edges of the departure hall. "I regret, sir, that we may have to take action if you continue in this manner. I will ask you again sir to please sit down quietly."

"Your threats cannot stop the word of the Lor..." He was cut off by the nearest Marine firing something at him and he collapsed to the floor. His wife screamed and immediately bent down to try to help him. The Marine who had fired said something to her and she seemed to calm down a bit. His son David looked down at his unconscious father and began to think furiously.

The Lieutenant resumed speaking. "My apologies for that interruption, the gentleman is merely stunned. The fewer interruptions there are the quicker we can finish this and you can all catch your flights. The airport authorities are aware of this extraction and all your outgoing flights will be held until it is complete. Can I ask all Confederacy volunteers to please make their way to Gate Seven and register with Sergeant Patel. She will need to see your CAP cards so please have them ready for her. Those of you who do not wish to be considered for selection please make you way to Gate Twelve and wait there quietly until the extraction is complete. Those of you who do wish to be considered for selection..."

Mark stopped listening, gathered his laptop, papers and carry-on baggage together and made his way to Gate Twelve along with the other stay-behinds. Just another slightly greying 44 year old businessman in a suit with his laptop over one shoulder and wheeling his cabin baggage behind him. The only slightly exceptional thing about him was his beard, neatly trimmed but also starting to grey.

As Mark walked past, one of the Marines came over and picked up the unconscious ranter. As she did so, his eldest son David turned and quietly asked his sister, "Rache, do you want to go with me? I scored 6.6 so I can take you and one other. With dad unconscious..."

Rachel considered. Her father had become even more religious since the announcement about the Sa'arm. He had taken her out of school and started home schooling her. He had made her wear stupid long skirts. She missed her schoolfriends and wanted to get away. She only had a CAP card because she had sneaked off with her mother a few days after her fourteenth birthday to get tested, 6.0 -- not enough to volunteer for herself. "Can I take Mister Bozo with me?" At fourteen she never went anywhere without her favourite teddy bear.

"Do you have Mister B. packed?" asked David.

"Of course, you know I would never go away without him," she said glancing at her single piece of cabin baggage.

"Fine, then you can bring him." David talked briefly to his mother, "Mum, me and Rachel are going to go with the Confederacy. I am taking her with me as we discussed. Say goodbye to dad when he wakes up," he gave her a quick embrace.

"You will look after your sister, won't you?"

"Yes mum, of course I will."

Rachel gave her mother a longer hug, grabbed her luggage and ran after David who was already heading for Gate Seven and Sergeant Patel. Judith Harlow looked sadly after her two eldest; she was not very surprised. It had been obvious for months that David would leave at the first opportunity and his taking Rachel with him was always likely as soon as she had turned fourteen. At least she still had Abel, her youngest, with her. She took hold of his hand and he toddled alongside her as she followed the Marine carrying her unconscious husband. She was not looking forward to telling him that David and Rachel had gone with the Confederacy. She consoled herself with the thought that David really did love his sister and would look after her. At least this way the two of them would avoid the Sa'arm.

Mark picked a seat facing the females' selection area at Gate Ten. OK, so he was male and even at 44 he enjoyed a sex show. He hadn't had any real sex since his wife had been picked up a few months earlier and wasn't going to pass up this free opportunity.

Behind Mark, Shahana finally made up her mind and told her mother-in-law to look after the children. Without bothering to wait for any reply she rushed towards Gate Ten where the women who wanted to be picked were gathering. As she ran she started taking off her headscarf. This was not going to be easy for her, but getting her children off Earth came first.

Mark settled down to watch the entertainment. Most of the women were already naked, with a few latecomers just topless but hurrying to catch up. The first sharks, erm ... volunteers, were starting to move in and begin making their selections. Having seen those "Real XXX pictures of Confederacy pickup!!" sites on the internet, Mark could immediately confirm that most of them were indeed fakes: clear shots and lots of closeups. What Mark saw across the departure lounge was much more like the grainy, poorly lit ones filmed from a distance. Pretty much what he had suspected when surfing one-handed.

David and Rachel were going round together. They both had brown hair, hers slightly lighter than his and shoulder length while his was cut short. When they checked in with Sergeant Patel she advised David that he needed an older woman with some experience of child rearing as his second choice to go with Rachel. David had already been thinking along those lines so he was looking for older women to pick from. As she saw the potential selectees Rachel asked her brother worriedly, "David, are you going to make me take my clothes off?" She hated the plain white long sleeved blouse and dowdy ankle-length dark green skirt her father had made her wear, but she didn't want to take them off in front of all these strangers. Though her breasts had started growing she didn't want everybody looking at them just yet, they needed to get bigger first.

"No, you can keep you clothes on sis. Don't wander away, stick close to me."

Rachel blushed slightly and nodded. "I won't. Thanks David."

David was enjoying himself trying out potential concubines. He quickly checked CAP cards with the reader Sergeant Patel had given him -- it allowed him to see a lot more detail than was immediately obvious on the card. He found that he could get a feel for a woman's attitude with a short conversation and a few questions about her children. He soon had a shortlist of five lined up and was feeling their tits and pussies. Rachel was standing nervously close by him with her eyes popping out. With her somewhat sheltered upbringing she had never seen anything like this before, just a few giggled conversations with her girlfriends in school before her father had pulled her out. David turned to her, "Sis, you are going to see a lot of things here that you haven't seen before." Rachel just nodded and blushed.

He rejected one woman almost immediately, she obviously didn't like a seventeen year old feeling her pussy. After a little time deciding he told another to go. She didn't have enough spark and her boob job had left her tits looking unnatural which turned David off. He knew he could have them changed later, but he was looking to get rid of candidates so she was out. That left three, who he made kneel down in a row while he unzipped himself for three blow jobs. Rachel turned bright red and tried not to stare at her brother's prick. Oh my! He has got his thing out! she thought. Then it struck her; she was going to have to do what these three women were doing and more. He worked his way down the line saving his load for the last one, a blonde, who swallowed it and licked her lips. After thinking for a bit he told the middle one to go and had the last two each bend over a chair.

A short way behind David a naked Shahana was on her knees blowing a paunchy thirty-ish white man. She was barely holding it together. This guy did not give her a good feeling from the way he had treated his line-up of naked hopefuls, but she had to get off Earth somehow for her children's sake. She and Omar had agreed that whichever one of them could leave first would do so and take the children. Now that Omar was trapped in Oman it was all up to her. The man stopped her blowjob before he came and told her to get up on a table and spread her legs. As he moved in to fuck her she got a good look at his face for the first time; she had been too embarrassed to look him in the eyes while she was lined up naked. Suddenly she knew that he was not a good choice; he would probably fuck her and leave her behind anyway or if he did take her she did not want to have this man lording it over her for the rest of her life. She would be unable to stop him doing whatever he wanted to her and she was certain that what he wanted would not be good. She realised that she did actually have a choice here -- she could reject him. She told him "No!", jumped off the table, grabbed her clothes off the floor and started putting them on. She didn't react to his shouted "Go and be Swarm food then, Paki bitch!"; confirmation that she had made the right decision. It had taken all her courage to get this far and now she just wanted to get away. She knew that she would hate herself later for failing but she just could not chance years of slavery with a man like that.

She came slowly back towards her children, pulling her kameez over her head and showing off a very nice pair of tits to Mark, distracting him from the orgy in progress behind her. Gravity had had its effect as had her children, but still a nice soft bouncy pair with big nipples still erect from the effects of the selection. As she pulled the kameez down over them Mark saw that she was in tears. Shahana joined her mother-in-law and her children sitting behind Mark. She sat quietly sobbing at her failure while her children tried to comfort her. Her mother-in-law just went on at her, "Why did you do a stupid thing like that? Whatever will people think of you!" Shahana did not get on well with Omar's mother.

This was not the way David had imagined losing his virginity. God! He couldn't even remember the name of the woman he was about to fuck. What was on her CAP card: Ann? Anna? Annie? Anna, that was it. He was rubbing the tip of his prick up and down her pussy from behind, something he had seen once in a porno, before putting it into her. He slid into her slowly. Oh yes! Blowjobs were good but this was in a whole different league. Her smooth pussy clutched at his prick as he thrust in and out. Even in a crowd like this it still felt amazing as he pistoned into her wet channel while Anna ground her hips in time with his thrusts. He felt glad that going to college had allowed him to escape somewhat from his father's influence. At least he had a bit more experience than his sister.

At first Rachel wondered what he was up to. She knew it was 'dirty' but she couldn't quite work out what David was doing. Suddenly she realised that he was doing it from behind and not lying on top as she had thought it should be done. What had she let herself in for by accepting her brother's offer? He was going to want to DO IT with her! She had to struggle not to run away as the full impact hit her. Her brother was going to strip her naked and have sex with her! She liked him a lot but had never really thought of doing that with him! After all he was her brother.

After fucking Anna for a time David managed to pull himself out of her before he came and move on to Sylvia, the blonde woman. She was not as into fucking as Anna had been. Anna had made the higher sex score on her CAP card and it showed; she had moved her hips more than Sylvia. Still a fuck is a fuck and he wasn't going to turn this one down. After he came he pulled out, leaving a trail of his slime dripping down the blonde's thigh. Anna was the better fuck but Sylvia, was good enough and had a better nurturing/mothering score. She also had two young kids to Anna's one so she would get more children away from the Swarm. He picked the blonde. Looking after children was more important than a good fuck, and in his extremely limited experience her fucking wasn't at all bad. Anna looked really pissed off but there was not a lot she could do about it, especially with the Marines standing around and remembering what had happened to the ranter earlier.

David turned to the blonde, "Sylvia, right?"

"Yes, Sylvia O'Byrne. And you are?"

"David Harlow, and my sister Rachel."

Sylvia smiled, "Pleased to meet you both." She moved to Rachel and hugged her. "You look a bit shell shocked at all this dear."

Rachel could barely whisper, "I feel so scared." She couldn't believe this woman had done that with David and didn't even know his name.

David hugged them both for a minute until Rachel had calmed down a bit. "Are you OK Rache?"

"Yes, I ... I'll be fine."

"Right, Sylvia do you have any luggage?"

"No, I work ... worked in the coffee bar. You will take both my children as well won't you?"

"Yes Sylvia, of course I'll take them. Rache, get your luggage and give Sylvia mine. Both of you follow me." David led the way to where the Marines were organising the queues for the transport pads. The two women wheeled the luggage behind them. Rachel was glad she had packed Mister Bozo, she knew that she would need him in the coming weeks.

As Mark watched the orgy in progress he noticed one of the Marines coming towards him, "Excuse me, sir. Are you Mr. Mark Robertson?"

"Yes, I am."

"May I see your CAP card please sir?" The Marine put the card into a reader and examined it briefly. "You are aware, sir, that you have a score of 7.0 and are eligible to volunteer?"

Over a year ago, when Mark was first tested, he scored a 6.9, frustratingly short of a 7.0. So he did a lot of reading, exercising and studying, working to try to get his CAP score up; two extra concubines provided a lot of motivation! He even took up Martial Arts to try and increase his aggression. There were some reasonable resources on the web about CAP testing and a number of good books as well. He strictly avoided all of the spam e-mails: "Get more concubines! Increase your CAP score now!! Guaranteed 0.7 point increase!!!" He wouldn't have been at all surprised if the Confederacy AIs deducted points from anybody who opened too many of those. After twelve months of research and effort he had managed to retest at 7.0 two months ago as well as losing a few kilos from around his waist. However, there was still a problem, "Yes, I am aware of my score. I have not volunteered because joining the military would not be a good idea, and I have insufficient information about any non-military options."

"May I ask why you think joining the military would not be a good idea, sir? We need all the people we can get to fight the Sa'arm."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.