A Marine's First Taste of Chocolate

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2010 by Jana Cleveland

Romantic Sex Story: A white Marine hooks up with a black girl for the first time

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   BBW   .

Jarard Jones, a 22-year old graduate fresh of the U.S. Marines, had celebrated his graduation with friends and family at the downtown Crowne Plaza hotel. His Marine friends, college and high school friends, family, and his parent's friends were all there. The banquet room got plenty of food and drinks. While Jarad was happy that he graduated from the Marines, lately he had been wanting to hook up with girl. Not just any girl, but a black girl.

Some of his Marine buddies have either dated them, had sex with them, fell in love with them, or all of the above. He wondered what it would like to be with a black girl in bed. As he was talking to all his friends, he then noticed a lovely black girl in her early 20s across from the banquet room. Her medium length black hair was in a curly updo. She wore a red and black bustier with red lace trim, black stretch pants, and red stiletto heels with red bows on them. Her neck was adorned with a five-strand faux pearl necklace and her right wrist had on a diamond tennis bracelet. Jarard was amazed by her beauty.

He stepped out of the banquet room, walked up to her, and said, "Excuse me, I couldn't help notice how lovely you look tonight."

She said, "Why thank you,"

"I'm Jarard." He said.

"I'm Jana." She said to him.

"So nice to meet you." Jarard said as he kissed her hand.

"I noticed you were celebrating a graduation." She said.

"Yeah, I've just graduated from the U.S. Marines. I'm celebrating with all my friends and family." Jarard said.

"Congrats on graduating." Jana replied with a smile.

"Thanks so much. You look really good tonight. Plan on going out?" Jarard replied.

"I'm just waiting for some friends so we can go out to the club and then have dinner." Jana said.

"Sounds great." Jarard replied.

Then, Jana's cell phone rang in her red purse.

"Could you excuse me? I have to take this." Jana said as she excused herself to answer the call.

While she was on the phone, Jarard went back to the party. Jarard and Jana met again back at the hall.

"That was one of my friends calling from the hotel. She and the other girls couldn't make it But they said they will make it up to me over the weekend." Jana said,

"It's gonna be okay. How about we meet up later tonight after the party?" Jarard asked.

"Sure. Let me give you my number so you can call me." Jana replied as she wrote her cell phone number down on a Post-It note and gave it to him.

Later that night, Jarard called Jana on his cell phone after the party ended. He went out to meet with her at the Main Street 24-hour Diner. They had burger with fries and milkshakes for their dinner. As they were eating, Jarard couldn't help but look at her. His eyes studied her pink lips and then imagine kissing them.

After the dinner and dessert, the pair took a nighttime walk together and Jarard wrapped his arm around Jana's waist. He then looked into her dark brown eyes and said to her, "Do you know that you're the first black girl I've ever went out with?"

"Wow, I didn't know that." Jana said happily.

"Well, it's true. Some of my Marine buddies have been with black girls. Some have dated them, some are in love with them, and some even had sex with one." Jarard explained.

"You're the very first white guy I've ever been out with." Jana said, looking into his eyes. From the diner, they walked over to her Midtown apartment. Jana unlocked the door and turned on the lights while Jarard took a good look at her place.

"So what do you do?" Jarard asked her.

"I work at the cosmetic counter at Macy's and sell Avon in my spare time." Jana replied.

"That's great. Your place is very nice." Jarard said.

"Why thanks." She said.

Suddenly, Jarard slowly pulled Jana close to his body and deeply kissed her lips. He placed his on top of her head and took it down, letting it down to the tops of her shoulders. Jana carefully pulled herself away from Jarard.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.