Lynn Becomes Obedient Bitch - Cover

Lynn Becomes Obedient Bitch

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Daran gets his revenge on ex-girlfrind, Lynn

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Hypnosis   Light Bond   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

The subconscious of Lynn speaks to whoever reads this story:

Hi. My name is Lynn. A week ago I bumped into my ex-boyfriend whom I didn't think of very much. Something strange happened. All of a sudden he was my Master whom I had to always obey no matter what. I have to obey him but he hurts me and even if a part of me wants to run away, I shan't think of doing so as it is forbidden by him, my Master. My Lord. My God. I just wished he wasn't so hard on me and my body.


The Week Later

Half an hour earlier, Daran came to Lynn's house (he made her give him her car) and picked her up from her house. She wore nothing but bikini and a thin white shirt to cover her upper body once she got inside his car.

He drove them towards a car park that was next to a building where he had made her use her credit card account to sign them up for a monthly membership.

It was a monthly membership in a BDSM complex.

Once they got out of his car, Daran was leading her away into the building. She sighed in fear, as an elevator took them down. They were walked along a corridor and then into a room with a bed, stools and some strange looking equipment. There were mirrors on the walls, and cameras on stands dotted around ... and tall huge four naked men, each nearly twice Lynn's height.

All 4 men were not only members of this BDSM building but also ones who were led to believe that Lynn as some sort of "sub" and Daran her "dom". They had all paid Daran a lot of money so that they can all have some fun with someone who looked like Lynn, a fetish of some sort.

All four men looked swarthy and could have come from places like the Middle East. South America or India.

"Obey them as you will me," Daran ordered Lynn.

"Yes Master," Lynn obeyed.

"Come here," one of them commanded Lynn.

Daran pushed her forward. Lynn was aware of them looking at her body in its bikini, and she started to stare at the long poles of flesh standing out from the men's groins.They looked huge. Bigger even than the drawings on the walls of the loos in college.

Two men took her arms, and started to stroke and touch her all over. In a dream she felt her bikini top being pushed up, and a bristly face started to kiss her tender tummy and up to her tiny breasts.

"Stop crying girl or I will get very angry..." She swallowed and shivered and tried to be quiet as the strangers ran their hands over her and the mouth nibbled and sucked her nipples. A hand slid under her bottoms and down over her nearly hairless mound ... a rough hard finger poking her and burrowing between her legs.

"MMMM beautiful ... you ever been fucked little one?"

She shook her head, "No sir"

"Sucked a mans cock?" he asked.

"No sir," she lied (Daran told her to lie about being a virgin).

"Well now you start," the man grumbled.

Lynn trembled (as Daran gave her this last command that if she was worried she was allowed to physically tremble). Hands pulled her bottoms down and then gripped her tight. She was turned upside down. Her hair hung down nearly to the floor, and the man's dick was right in front of her upside down face.

"Suck it girl ... suck it good," he barked.

It smelled strange, of salt and sweat and soap, and the head was a dark slimy purple. In the head was a slit with a glittery drip of something in it. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as he pressed his cock on her lips, leaving a slimy goo on her lips. Suddenly, she felt scratches on her thighs and the man holding her forced his mouth onto her sex, biting her sex lips and sucking them away from her body.

She had no idea what she was drinking or tasting.

Daran was watching all this from afar, enjoying watching her being humiliated. He told her that for today she would have no idea if she ever had sex in her life ... unless he told her to remember what sex was.

Lynn's mouth opened wide to scream, and the first man shoved his cock right into her mouth. The hands held her tight as the men licked and bit her pussy, and fucked her tiny mouth with the huge cock.

The men were groaning. She could feel the cock of the man holding her prod her back, making sticky patches as her mouth filled with a warm salty taste from his friend's cock.

Suddenly the man in her mouth pulled it out. He went to a low padded bench, and lay back holding his thing pointing at the ceiling. The other man walked across, still licking her sex, then twisted her round the right way up. He held under her thighs and started to lower her down onto the waiting cock.

Lynn then saw another girl also in the room but had not noticed her before. This was probably that whatever these men were doing to her, had made her oblivious to everything else.

The other girl had the same height as Lynn but was a blue-eyed Blonde.

The other girl was naked and was kneeling bent over a bench her sex exposed. Lynn could see one of the men pulling his cock slowly out of that girls body. It was shiny and bloody and hard. Her face was red and blotchy as she cried but the man behind her just pushed hard and the whole thing slid back into her.

As Lynn stared, she felt a huge round something pressing on her slit. She tried to wriggle to get it away from her but it was too late. The pressure built up and suddenly she felt her whole body open and the mans cock raped straight up her pussy. Coarse hairs rubbed on her open sex slit as the thing impaled her. She was rigid with pain and shock as she felt the man's cock streeeeetch her insides to bursting point.

The other girl was still screaming for her mummy as she was raped nearby, but Lynn kept quiet as hands pulled her up the cock and dropped her down again. The man was grunting like a pig as he started to push his hips up and down, and she felt the shape of his cock as it pulled her inside skin around and in and out. It was getting hot. She felt her insides sort of mushy and warm and they didn't hurt so badly. Her nipples felt itchy inside and were very hard, and there was something that happened between her legs every time the hairs scratched her there. She hardly noticed when the hands stopped gripping her. Her eyes were shut and she slid up and down on the mans cock faster and faster, like riding a pony but so much better. She needed to pee. Or burst. Or something.

Suddenly she sat hard down on it feeling it pressed right up inside her. Her hips jerked very very fast and she started to scream as a wave of feelings swept through her. She jerked and cried as all her muscles clenched tight. She hardly noticed the man jerking and stabbing up into her, or the warm wet feeling spreading in her belly as he squirted great rivers of sperm into her innocent womb.

The man pulled her down tight, so her body was pressed along him, and she felt his cock slither out of her. Warm wet trickles oozed out of her sex as he hugged her and murmured in a foreign language, before pressing his mouth on hers and pushing his tongue into her mouth, licking and sucking her tongue. She was breathing heavily through her nose as her heart beat fast and her tummy churned over and over with aftershocks.

"Let us see your friend now. Come" the man who fucked her hard stood up, rolling her off him and pulling her up by her hand. He half pulled her across to the other bench, where the other girl was grunting in pain as the man rammed his cock over and over into her body.

Amy stared at her "friend" (the term the swarthy man used to call the other sub-girl), seeing the pain on her face, and touching herself between her legs, feeling the thick silky sperm as it trickled out down her thighs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.