A Different Surfin' Safari - Cover

A Different Surfin' Safari

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 7

We spent a peaceful night. The girls stayed away from the booze. I was a little disappointed but figured that I could entice them later. We took turns watching for trouble but nothing happened.

We went to the PX to check that nothing had been disturbed. Nothing had, so perhaps we had weathered the current wave of attackers. I didn't really believe that all were gone. We set out to search the base area near us for somewhere secure. I was thinking about a building giving us cover and limiting the places someone could enter but somehow allow us to check the outside before we were committed to go out outside.

It took a while but we found a building that surprised me. It was a two story with no windows on the main floor and windows looking out in all directions. I never did figure out what this building was used for when the base was operating but it sure worked for us. We went through it and carefully barricaded the doors from the inside to make it very difficult to break in but possible to go out through them. We picked one door with a particularly good sight line at the first floor level as well as from the second floor for our regular door. It was also almost in the center of the wall which made it more difficult for someone to hide. We checked it and the girls could see me no matter how much I flattened myself against the wall as I tried to sneak up to the door. There were two old vehicles not too far from our door. I earmarked them for removal soon. The tires were flat and probably dry rotted so it was more than just rolling them around.

The first floor had a number of rooms which we could use for storage. Upstairs, there were shower facilities. The water still worked though there was no hot water, of course. The upstairs also had rooms that allowed us to live out of sight of the windows and anyone looking our way. I went up the stairs to the roof and found the best surprise. It had a five foot ledge. We could be up here, see even farther, and have a cooking fire that would only show smoke if we were careful about flames.

We moved our stuff over and slept on the roof. It was great. Everyone slept soundly with a sense of ease we hadn't had since the attacks. It took a week to complete our move as well as pack most of what we might want from the PX. During this time, I had also worked on the other doors making new our home as secure as possible. I found a winch and a chain hoist. I unwound the wire from the winch and attached it to a vehicle. I then anchored my chain hoist and hooked up. I then slowly pulled each of the vehicles out of the way so that someone could not hide behind them.

All three of us were bored from the repetitive labor to make our new home secure. I decided to have a party for the three of us. We cooked up some good food, I poured drinks, and we ate and drank into the evening. The girls attacked me as they got drunk blaming me for their state. The attacks didn't hurt and included lots of friendly groping and fondling. Jennifer and I were starting to get into it.

Terry took it another step further when she kissed me again using plenty of tongue and unzipped my pants. Jennifer saw that and followed her with a kiss of her own and pushing against me and grinding our pelvises together. Terry took a turn and pulled my pants open and my cock out stroking it. Jennifer didn't give her a chance to break the kiss but went down and engulfed my cock with her mouth letting my length slid down her throat until her nose was pressed into my groin. My hand went up between her legs fondling her cunt through her pants.

Terry stood up and stripped her clothes off. She then resumed kissing me and pressed my free hand to her cunt. Jennifer had been watching and rose up. She stripped. While she was up, Terry bent down to take my cock in her mouth but she couldn't get me down her throat. Jennifer came beside me and we kissed while I worked fingers into each girl's cunt. I enjoyed kissing Jennifer more and enjoyed her mouth on my cock more though Terry was doing the best she could.

I lay down flat and pulled Jennifer's cunt to my mouth and started eating her out. Terry saw that (I guess) and mounted my cock groaning at my size. That was twice now that my size impressed. I have always thought I was average but, maybe in this time, that had changed to my advantage. She had taken me completely into her cunt and began to rock up and down as well as back and forth.

I heard Jennifer groan a little louder and looked up to see one of Terry's hands on her breast pulling and teasing at the nipple. I heard another loud groan from Jennifer and suddenly realized that Terry's other hand was at my chest and she had pushed a finger into Jennifer's ass!

"Terry! What are you doing?"

"I have a finger in your butt. Does it feel okay?"

"Yes, it feels fantastic! Push it in further!"

"I love it! Tom used to do that to me all the time. He would put his cock there, too!"

"Ooh, I have to try that with Sal! Get up! Let me at him!"

"Just a moment, let me prepare you."

"Ooh! Wow! What are you doing?"

Terry mumbled, "I'm licking your butt to get you wet for Sal's cock."

"Keep doing that! Don't stop! Ooh! More!"

This was getting very interesting. I had quit moving under Terry and she had stopped her motions as she leaned forward. Jennifer leaned forward to present her ass hole to Terry's tongue while I continued to suck her cunt and clit. Jennifer was breathing hard and I could feel her start to spasm. Terry stopped and pulled off my cock and pulled at Jennifer to get her back to my cock.

She moaned, "Noo! Don't stop!"

Terry kept pulling her back away from my mouth until she was at my cock. Terry took hold of my cock and pushed it into her pucker. I popped through Jennifer's sphincter and she gave a soft scream. Terry pushed her down on my cock forcing it deeper into her ass. Jennifer groaned and moaned. "It's too big! I can't do it!"

"You've almost got it all." She pushed Jennifer down one final time burying my cock to the root in Jennifer's ass. Jennifer groaned some more. "There, that's all of it. Right to his balls." She then started fondling my balls which made me jerk in response. "Fuck her ass! Give her your cum!"

I slowly started to move my cock in Jennifer's ass. She continued to groan for a while and then her groans changed tone. I could feel her start to move on my cock. "Fuck me!" She cried out. "Fuck my ass! More! I love this! Ooh!"

I took her at her word and began to more vigorously fuck up into her ass bottoming out each time with my balls banging her tailbone.

"More! Harder!" Jennifer cried out.

My strokes became harder and faster as my orgasm approached. I was slamming up into her ass as hard as I could as I came closer to cumming. Jennifer was getting close crying out incoherently. We came together as I slammed into her one last time holding her tight as my balls pumped my cum into her hole. I could feel the muscles of her butt convulse pulling the last pulses of my cum into her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.