A Different Surfin' Safari - Cover

A Different Surfin' Safari

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

In the morning, we rose, ate and went into the Base.

I quickly realized both from the map and from looking around that this was a huge place. We had to find some kind of administrative building with a map of the base or wander around wasting a lot of time. I explained to the girls what we were searching for and why. In the meantime, just about any building would help.

As luck would have it, we found the PX, a huge building, in fair shape. I was surprised that the doors still existed. I opened the door to a terrible smell. Something had been closed up in there for a long, long time. The girls backed off while I stood behind the door swinging it to get fresh air in and bad air out. When my arm was getting tired, Jennifer offered to spell me. I let her. I wandered to the other side of the door and found there was still a lot of smell but it was diminishing in force. After about an hour of swinging, we could enter. I went to the back of the building trying to find another door to set up some cross ventilation. I did and saw what smelled. There were three people decomposing on the floor. From the look of them and their clothes, it would seem that they were current persons who came in and fought. All three men had knives close at hand. I don't know if that was good or bad.

At any rate, we found a grocery cart and loaded up canned goods and bottled water. I looked over the clothes but they looked moldy to me so we skipped them. I did find a couple of back packs and a hand truck. There was also booze and I picked up a couple of bottles. As we were getting ready to go, I grabbed some clothes to use as a covering and pulled the three dead bodies outside. We then closed up everything and went back to our little park for the evening. We would return tomorrow. Just the PX had a lot. We had only scratched the surface.

Another thought that came to me and which I discussed with the two girls was keeping watch. Terry had found one bad person and we found today that there had been fight in the PX. We decided to keep watch at night and even during the day taking turns with the girls primarily responsible during the day because I had a good idea about what to search for. At night, it would be share and share alike. I had put my watch in my pack figuring it to be pretty useless. We had candles but I didn't want to add to the light and, starting tonight, would shelter our fire some.

I had found two bottles of Jack Daniels whiskey which suited me as I had enjoyed it before. Of course, I had ice before but a little water would work. We opened one of the water bottles and found the water seemed to be okay. I had one of my plastic containers and poured a little water into it and added some Jack. I sipped it. Man, did it taste good! I had never been a heavy drinker but did enjoy a drink which I hadn't had one in a while. I had planned to have one when I arrived back at my apartment but that never happened. I sipped my drink congratulating myself on my good fortune. I was alive and had food and companionship. Jennifer was a great girl and Terry, though not Jennifer, was also good company.

Jennifer asked, "May I try what you're drinking?"

"Yes, dear," I replied. "It is an acquired taste so you may not like it. Take a small sip."

She took a fair-sized sip and choked. "I said, 'Small'"

She tried again with a very small sip and made a little face. "It still burns."

Terry asked for her turn and, taking a page from Jennifer's lesson, took a small sip. She grimaced and said, "It burns but it also warms a spot in my stomach. Could I have some more?"

I got out another container and made her a drink of her own. Jennifer had a few more sips from mine which I refreshed. Both girls became engaged in an unspoken competition as they drank. I just let it happen figuring that hangovers would stop it from happening again. A little later, we had a small supper as the girls continued to drink whiskey and water. They were showing an amazing capacity and did not notice that they were becoming intoxicated. I had started mixing my own drinks and watering them. Some one should be sober though I realized that I qualified more by default than in truth.

The girls continued to drink and to push me to drink more which I pretended to do. They became very drunk. Jennifer became amorous and Terry started to compete in that way, also. This had, I thought to myself, moved completely out of hand. There could be some unpleasant ramifications from letting this continue. I looked up to see both of them naked from the waist up comparing breasts by sight and touch. Now, I was getting excited. I realized that they were becoming engaged in their joint sexuality and were feeding off each other's daring. I looked out to check what I'm not sure. When I looked back both of them were naked and were fondling each other.

It was way too late for me to inject any sense into the situation. I decided to lay low and try not to be obvious. It didn't work.

Terry started it, saying, "I bet I give a better blow job than you can."

Jennifer responded, "Prove it. I bet you can't get a cum from Sal." I knew I was in trouble now.

Terry said, "Sure I can. He's not bad looking and I owe him for saving me from that beast. I can get him to cum hard for me. Watch!"

She moved over in front of me and started unfastening my pants. Jennifer came to one side of me and helped her. I had to unzip or they would have ripped them. Terry pulled them off with Jennifer's active assistance. Both of them were sloppy drunk but, at least, they were happy drunks. When my pants were off, Terry knelt and took my fairly hard cock in her hand and lowered her mouth over the head of it. She licked it and then took it in her mouth and swallowed me right to the root. Jennifer watched with her mouth open because she had trouble doing that when she had tried it.

Terry started moving up and down on my cock working me in and out of her throat. I was now totally hard and leaking pre-cum. Nothing was leaving her mouth. It was like being trapped in an ultra soft vacuum. When she lifted her head, she swirled her tongue and, when she went down, her throat muscles worked me and her tongue rubbed my length. I knew that I was going to loose it big time. I grabbed her head and pulled her down my length face fucking her to reach my climax. I came hard down her throat and could feel her throat muscles swallowing. When I pulled back, she continued to apply suction to my cock sucking every drop of cum from my balls. At least, that's what I thought right then. When I could cum no longer, she raised up and, with one last, visible swallow, said, "I told you I could give a great blow job. I love to blow guys and they love my efforts."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.