The Two Day Erection
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dr. Angela Webber found herself in the hill town of Turkey Hollow, covering for another doctor who was ill, when she was faced with a situation they hadn't addressed in medical school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Doctor/Nurse  

Angela had approached this with no little resistance, and even some trepidation. Within thirty seconds, though she didn't want to stop. This was amazing. Though it was, in fact, only the second penis she'd allowed in her mouth, she knew Dub's was different than other men's by an order of magnitude. She fully understood how a woman could become addicted to the feel of something like this in her mouth.

Dub's pitiful whines of ecstasy didn't hurt either. He was so pathetically happy at having his dick sucked that it was actually surprising. The other man she'd done this to had said things to her while she did it ... awful things ... nasty things. "Suck it whore," he'd said. "Suck my fucking dick!" He hadn't stopped there, and his very inventive language had left her feeling dirty and used. It was one of the reasons she'd never done it to another man.

Dub, on the other hand, was like a puppy being given attention, squirming and wiggling, babbling, gasping and generally acting like he was ten instead of nineteen.

She pulled off, licking her lips and used her hand instinctively to stroke while she wasn't sucking.

"You act like this is the first time a woman has done this for you," she said.

"It is!" he gasped.

"It is?" Angela was astounded. Now that she'd had it in her mouth, she couldn't imagine being around this man without wanting to do it again. "Matty doesn't do this?"

"Mamma says I should stick it where it belongs, and it only belongs one place," he panted. "She said other boys might do things that ain't natural, but not me."

"But you don't mind if I do it some more," she said.

"Oh pleeeeease," he whined.

Holly laughed, and then coughed to cover it up. "I need to leave," she said, her voice rough. "There's nobody up front, and there's no telling how many people are up there."

"You can't leave me alone with him," moaned Angela.

Holly giggled. "Why? You going to let him put it where his mamma says it's supposed to go?"

"Of course not," said Angela, with almost no conviction in her voice.

"I'll check in on you ... just in case," laughed Holly. "Hurry up, though. You have more patients to see."


Ten minutes later Angela, her face flushed, pulled off of Dub's impressive phallus again.

"What's wrong?" she panted.

"Nothing," he sighed. "I never felt nothing better than that feels ... excepting a real live pussy, I mean."

"Well you're not getting in mine," she growled.

"Oh I didn't mean it that way," he said. "I just mean this is the only thing that feels as good."

"So why aren't you cumming?"

"I don't know. It feels REAL good ... but it's not like ... you know ... when I'm inside Matty ... or Aunt Cherry ... or Mamma ... or Sue Ellen ... or"

"I get the idea, Dub. But you can't do that with me. I'm not on any birth control."

"Oh I never get a baby on any of them," he said. "Mamma taught me all about that."

"What do you mean?" asked Angela.

"She taught me how to keep from getting a baby on Matty. And Aunt Cherry and her." He frowned. "And Sue Ellen and..."

"I get it," said Angela impatiently. "How do you do this?"

"I just do it," he said. "I do what Mamma told me to do."

"What did she tell you to do, Dub?"

"I squeeze it," he said. His hand went to the base of his penis and he gripped it there, between thumb and two fingers." She saw them dent the hard flesh. "Like that," he said.

"You do that when you ejaculate," she said.

"Um ... yeah," he said, obviously still uncomfortable with the new word.

There came a tapping on the frosted glass of the door, which then opened, admitting Holly's head.

"Done yet?" she asked hopefully.

"No," said Angela.

"You've got three patients waiting," said Holly. Then, leaving the decision to the doctor, she closed the door.

"We're not finished, Dub," said Angela. "But I have to see other patients. You're not in any pain, and this has lasted two days already. Can you stand it until I'm done with other patients at four?"

"Sure!" he said happily. He obviously took her comment to mean that she wasn't finished sucking him.

He was right, for that matter.


It was three-thirty. Angela had pushed to get everybody taken care of early so she could call Frank, the urologist she had consulted with earlier in the day.

"Have you ever heard of anything like that before?" she asked.

"Oh sure," he said. "That's been a method of birth control since at least Greek times. It's mentioned in several old texts. Some mystics claim they can teach people to do it by using internal muscles, instead of clamping off the penis manually. In fact, there's been a recent revival of it. They're calling it Karezza."

"You're kidding," said Angela. "Surely it isn't effective."

"You might be surprised," said Frank. "What happens when you squeeze off the urethra is that the semen has to go somewhere, and the path of least resistance is usually into the bladder."

"With the urine?" Angela sounded horrified.

"Exactly," said Frank. "Not only is the amount of semen that reaches the tip of the penis reduced dramatically, urine is a great killer of sperm cells. It actually works pretty well.

"It sounds horrible," said Angela. "Doesn't it cause pain?"

"Not really," said Frank. "The urethra is still inflamed, of course. That's what one purpose of semen is - to sooth the irritation caused by coitus - but that pain is relative. It feels good too. And, now that we know about this, it probably explains his persistent erection too, because it's the soothing of the inflamed urethra that signals the corpora cavernosa to dump the blood that's sustaining the erection. If he isn't letting semen through his penis, that might fool the system. This Karezza stuff I mentioned is all about sustaining an erection for long periods of time and having spiritual sex, instead of procreational sex."

"You're kidding," said Angela.

"Not a bit. Old ideas die hard, and people like sex."

"So you think this clamping off of the semen could be the problem?"

"Easy to find out," said Frank. "Just get him to have a normal ejaculation and see if he goes flaccid. If he doesn't go flaccid after a normal ejaculation, though, call me back. The only reason I'm not suggesting immediate hospitalization is because he's not complaining of pain."


"How about that," said Holly, when Angela told her what Frank had said. "To think it could be something that simple. You want me to hang around while you do the ... um ... treatment?"

"No, I think we'll be fine now. We just have to get him to have a normal orgasm, and then we'll see."

"I could stay and help," said Holly.

"I thought you said you were married," said Angela.

"I am, but as long as hubby doesn't find out..."

"You're a very slippery character, aren't you," said Angela.

"Not nearly as slippery as I'd be if I was around that monster when it went off good and proper," laughed Holly. "Just remember to get some of it in a specimen cup."

"We don't actually need a specimen any more, if Frank is right," said Angela.

"Better safe than sorry," said Holly. "Folks would understand doing this once, but if you have to call him back again, they're going to think you're enjoying it."

"I thought you said nobody would find out about this!" snapped Angela.

"They won't," said Holly in a soothing voice. "Don't get your panties in a wad." She grinned. "I would, however, advise that you keep them firmly on."

She was out the door, her laughter drifting behind her, before Angela could think of anything to say.

Then the door opened, and Dub Fisher walked in. Angela's eyes dropped automatically to the front of his pants.

Where there was an obvious erection straining against the fabric.


Dub was sitting on the exam table again, completely naked this time. When she had told him to remove his pants, he'd just taken everything off. Angela's eyes flickered over his rippling chest muscles. She made her eyes go to his shaggy brown hair, but even that made her loins tingle.

"Do I get to see your titties again?" asked Dub hopefully.

"They're not titties, Dub," she said patiently. "They're called breasts."

"Or boobs," he said. "That's what you called them. Do I get to see your boobs again?"

Normally, Angela would have been disgusted with a man who was so blatantly transparent in his lust. For some reason, though, Dub seemed different. He seemed more genuinely appreciative of her body, than intent on using and abusing it. And somehow, that made Angela feel good, rather than unhappy.

"Will it help if you can see my breasts?" she asked.

"I like them," said Dub.

"The purpose of this treatment is to get you to ejaculate, Dub. That's all that's important here."

"All right," he said. "But ain't it okay to have fun while we do it?"

"I suppose it couldn't hurt," sighed Angela.


Half an hour later Angela had to admit she was, indeed, having fun.

Sucking Dub's monster cock was satisfying in a way she had never experienced before. His appreciation was vocal, and the things he said were sweet and exciting. Her bare nipples were erect and she felt hornier than she had in ages, even though it had been six months since she'd engaged in anything remotely like this.

But the problem was that, despite his obvious ecstasy, her ministrations of Dub's recalcitrant penis refused to produce an orgasm.

She had sucked. She had rubbed. She had licked. She had even bitten tenderly once, eliciting a howl of mixed pain and pleasure from him.

But she couldn't make him cum.

She was beginning to think that the dearth of semen that would hopefully make him flaccid again wasn't because he closed it off. Rather, she was beginning to be worried that he couldn't cum at all.

She pulled her mouth off his knob reluctantly.

"Are you SURE you've ejaculated before?"

"I guess so," he said, breathing heavily. "I mean I ain't never SEEN it, of course. It's always been in somebody when I get that special feelin'."

"And you haven't felt that special feeling while I've been doing this?" She slid her mouth onto the knob and then sucked while she pulled off. She was elated to feel his whole body shudder in reaction.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.