The Two Day Erection - Cover

The Two Day Erection

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dr. Angela Webber found herself in the hill town of Turkey Hollow, covering for another doctor who was ill, when she was faced with a situation they hadn't addressed in medical school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Doctor/Nurse  

Dr. Angela Webber picked up the next folder and glanced through it. Like all the others, there was very little information in it. She sighed. She was the very junior member of a small practice in Charleston. As such, she often got the short end of the stick. As, for instance, when she was assigned to go to the podunk little town of Turkey Hollow South Carolina, to cover for the regular town doctor, who was undergoing gallbladder surgery. Apparently there was a business partnership involved. It wasn't that she objected to the patients she saw. Medicine was her passion. But Angela thought of herself as young, vibrant and active and ... well ... there was nothing to do in Turkey Hollow when she got off work. The streets were rolled up at dark.

She'd been in Turkey Hollow for three days, and about the only thing she could show for it was that she had a new drinking buddy in the person of Holly, the nurse, receptionist, bookkeeper, and any other title that was needed at a given moment. Holly had a great attitude, but because she was stretched so thin, she didn't do the greatest medical histories on patients. She said Doctor Kimble had delivered most of his patients, and knew everything there was to know about them before they ever showed up at his clinic.

This was why the patient folder she was glancing through was so spare. In the space reserved to note the current complaint, there were two simple words: Personal problem.

She went into the little exam room, closed the door, and surveyed the man sitting on the exam table. He appeared to be in his late teens, with average looks. He was sitting somewhat hunched over, with both hands in his lap.

"Hi. I'm Doctor Webber. What seems to be the problem today, Mr. Fisher?"

He flushed, and looked sideways. "Um ... I thought doctor Kimble was who I'd see," he said.

"Doctor Kimble is out sick today," said Angela. "Even doctors get a bug now and then. How can I help you?"

The young man swallowed. "It's an ... um ... personal problem."

Angela wanted to sigh, but maintained control. Whether it was her gender, or the fact that she was only twenty-five, people seemed to question her credentials.

"I'm a doctor, Mr. Fisher. I've seen it all."

"Yeah, but you're an ... um ... lady doctor," he said glumly.

"Thank you for noticing," said Angela dryly. "Now, what's the problem?"

He seemed to screw up his courage, looked up, instead of at her, and then spoke.

"You know in those TV commercials ... about Viagra and such ... when they say if you have an erection for longer than four hours ... you should see a doctor?"

Angela looked down at the hands still covering the front of his pants.

"You took Viagra?"

"No," he said. "It just won't go down."

"You've had an erection for over four hours?" she asked.

"It's been hard for almost two days," he said miserably.

"Oh my. You must be in serious pain," said the doctor.

"No, it don't hurt. It just won't go down. Not even after I..." He stopped and blushed.

"You masturbated?" asked Angela.

He looked horrified. "Heck no!" he yelped. "Mama said that makes hair grow on your palms."

Angela barely kept her eyes from rolling. Instead she tried to gather more information.

"You said you did something ... to try to make it go down?"

"Are you sure I can't talk to Doc Kimble?" the young man asked miserably. "I know it's all right to talk about this to him."

"I'm sure. Anything you can talk about with Doctor Kimble, you can talk about with me. Now, if you didn't masturbate ... what did you do?"

He looked down. "Well ... I had sex, of course."

"Oh," said Angela. She felt a little disappointment for some reason.

"And did you ejaculate?"

"Ejac-u-what?" asked the young man.

It was more than Angela could take. She momentarily lost control.

"Have an orgasm? Cum? Shoot? Spurt your man milk?"

He looked startled and blinked several times. "Yeah. I did that ... lots of times."

Angela wanted to scream, but took a deep breath instead. She watched the boy - she had decided he was a boy, instead of a young man - stare at her breasts as she held the breath and counted. She let the air out and tried again.

"Tell me exactly what happened when you got the erection, and what you did to try to make it go down."

"Oh. Okay," he said. "Well I was just taking a bath. And Sue Ellen came in and got in the tub with me."

"Sue Ellen," said Angela.

"She's my sister," said the boy.

"Your sister came to take a bath with you," said Angela, deadpan.

"We have to heat water for baths on the stove, so we share," said the boy, as if that made all the sense in the world.

"You take baths with your sister," said Angela, her voice flat. She'd heard of this kind of thing, but hadn't really believed it still happened in this day and age.

"I take baths with all my sisters," said the boy.

"How many sisters do you have?" asked Angela, and then wondered why she'd asked.

"Three," said the boy. "There's Sue Ellen, who I done mentioned. And then Rose and Tiffany. Tiffany's the youngest."

"How old is Tiffany?" asked Angela, again wondering why she'd asked.

"Um ... she's fourteen, I reckon."

"So let me get this straight," said Angela. "You're what ... eighteen?"

"Nineteen."

"Okay, you're nineteen and you take baths with your fourteen year old sister, and two sisters older than that."

He looked confused, frowning. "Well Sue Ellen's sixteen and Rose is fifteen ... so yeah, they're older than Tiffy."

"Did you graduate from high school, Mr. Fisher?"

"It's Dub, ma'am," he said shyly. "Makes me feel all silly for you to call me Mr. Fisher." He sobered. Pappy got all broke up in a mine accident, an I had to quit school to support my family. I'm workin' on my GED, though."

Angela was fascinated, despite herself.

"All right ... Dub. So Sue Ellen came in and got in the bathtub with you ... naked, I suppose?"

"Uh yup, as the day she was born."

"And that gave you an erection."

"It always does," he admitted.

"So that's when you go see your girlfriend?"

He looked confused. "I don't have no girlfriend. Heck, I ain't got time to mess around with no girls."

"I thought you said you had sex ... to get rid of your erection." Angela paled as she thought of some of the stories she'd heard about farm boys ... and sheep.

"Oh, that," he said. "That's usually with Matty."

"Do I want to know who Matty is?" asked Angela.

Dub blinked. "Well I don't know. Do you?"

"Please tell me she's not covered with fur," moaned Angela.

The boy laughed. "Naw, she shaves her legs and under her arms like city girls. But she does have some fur down there..." Dub blushed again. "Um ... around her girly part."

Angela felt like she had been dropped into some bizarre dream. Still, it was the most interesting thing that had happened to her in a long time, so she went with it.

"Okay, so who is Matty?"

"She's my cousin ... Aunt Cherry's daughter."

"Fascinating," sighed Angela. "Tell me more."

"About Matty?"

"Did you have sex with Matty?"

"Yes Ma'am," said Dub. "But that didn't work."

"I see," said Angela.

Dub looked pleased. "So then I had sex with Aunt Cherry, and that didn't work, so Mama gave it a try. He frowned. "It was still hard when she got off and I think that's when they got worried. They broke the rule then."

Angela was trying to adjust to the fact that this boy had had sex with his cousin, aunt and mother, apparently all in a row. As a result she simply said "What rule?"

"I wasn't supposed to break Sue Ellen in until she got to be seventeen, but because it wouldn't go down, and she wanted a shot at it, Mama let her try too.

Angela felt a little weak. "So you had sex with Matty - and then with three more women?"

"Four, actually," said Dub. "Rose too. She said the rule was broke, and they couldn't take that back. So they let me break her in too. Mama put her foot down with Tiffany, though."

He looked around, as if he expected to see someone listening in. "Doc Kimble said that what we talk about in here is real private. That's right with you too, right?"

"Yes," said Angela weakly.

"So you can't tell Mama what I say in here?"

"That's right."

"Then I have to add Tiffany too." He frowned. "But not the first day. Just last night."

Angela swallowed. "I thought you said your mother put her foot down about that."

"Tell that to a horny girl in the middle of the night when all the others are wore out and cutting logs," sighed Dub.

Angela shook her head. "All right. So you had sex five times in a row and your erection still wouldn't go down."

"At least five," said Dub, frowning.

"You named five women," said Angela patiently.

"Yeah," he agreed, ticking them off on the fingers of his left hand.

"So you had sex five times in a row that day."

"Well, it was evening," he said helpfully.

Angela felt her patience flying away and took a deep breath to calm herself.

"Have you had sex since then?" she asked.

"Yesterday," he said.

Angela wanted so slap him, but didn't.

"How many times did you have sex yesterday?" she asked.

"I don't rightly remember," he said, shaking his head. "It kind of got crazy when everybody woke up and they realized it was still hard. It was like they was havin' a contest or sumpin', cause they kept coming back all day long, trying to be the one to get it to go down, but nothing worked. I think that's why Tiffy was so hot to trot last night, cause she had to watch them all day long, and they kept squealing about how wonderful it felt, and all that. In the beginning they kept yelling for me not to stop, but they left off that by evening time. By then they just begged me to cum and get it over with."

"You ejaculated each time?!" gasped Angela, stunned.

"Well of course," he said, sounding injured. "Everybody knows you gots to cum to make it go soft."

"And you're not in pain," said Angela.

"No ma'am, but all the women at home are. They made me come here.

Angela toyed with the idea that someone, probably Holly, was playing a huge practical joke on her. But the boy didn't seem to be sophisticated enough to play this complicated a role. And, if it was a joke, there was one way to call their bluff.

"All right. Stand up and drop your pants. Let's just take a look at this persistent boner of yours," she said.

Dub stood up. The bulge in the front of his pants was instantly displayed, and Angela decided it was, in fact, some kind of practical joke. They'd gone a bit overboard and stuffed one too many towels in his pants. His hands went to his belt and undid it. They lingered at the button and zipper, though.

"I ain't never showed it to no strange woman," he said softly.

"I'm a doctor," she said, smiling. "Drop 'em, Dub."

He shrugged, did what was necessary, and dropped his drawers. Angela took two steps back and gasped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.