Wonder Woman & Batgirl Sushi Adventure - Cover

Wonder Woman & Batgirl Sushi Adventure

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Wonder Woman and Batgirl teamup to close down an illegal sushi restaurant

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Wonder Woman now lives to serve her new Master and Mistress Sanchez de La Gama and the supervillainess Katana, to the point of planning the capture of her sister Donna Troy aka Wonder Girl. Right now Katana and Wonder Woman are in Wonder Woman's invisible plane on their way to do some aerial reconnaissance of her home on Paradise Island. After several hours of flying Paradise Island comes into view.

Katana instructs her not to fly to close, as she doesn't want to be spotted by rest of the Amazon's. They fly around the Island for about an hour taking videos and pictures. Then they head back to Tampa, Miami, so they can compile the information they gathered and finish preparations for Diana's sisters' arrival and capture. Wonder Woman lands her plane on the roof of the studio that was supposed to be rented for a photo shoot. Once everything is prepared they return to Diana's (Wonder Woman in her normal guise) apartment to continue her commandments while they wait for Donna Troy to arrive.

The morning that Donna Troy is due to arrive Katana leaves the apartment early to go the studio and make final preparations for Wonder Girl's arrival. Donna Troy arrives at Diana's apartment shortly after Katana leaves and immediately runs to her sister and gives her a big hug.

Diana then tells her sister that the photographer would like to take pictures of Donna on her own first, so she will drop her off at the studio. Wonder Woman says that she will join her in about an hour after she finishes up a few last loose ends from her case. Before entering the studio Donna goes into the alley and changes into Wonder Girl and then goes into the studio. Katana in her photographer guise introduces himself as Osaka and tells her to come in and sit down, get comfortable while he gets his equipment ready.

Once all is in readiness, she brings Donna back to the studio. He tells her that they will start with her sitting down to get her used to being photographed and then work up to more complex shots. As soon as she sits down she activates pressure switches that start Katana misters and activates the special flash strobes. It only takes about 15 minutes for the Katana to have Wonder Girl completely under his spell. When she begins calling him Master he is certain that she is well on his way to becoming his slave.

After another ten minutes she is asking him to put her collar on her. Naturally she obliges her and places a slave collar on her neck, and then he instructs Donna to get up out of the chair and stand perfectly straight, with her hands behind her back, each hand grasping the opposite elbow. She then binds her exactly as she bound her sister.

By this time Wonder Woman has returned and assists Katana in placing her sister into the transport capsule. They placed the capsule into the truck and then removed all the rest of the equipment from the studio and loaded it up in the truck. He then instructs Diana to fly the invisible plane to the docks of Sanchez's Tampa Warehouse so she can help him load the ship. Once they have everything, including Wonder Girl loaded onto the ship, he orders Wonder Woman to fly ahead to their island retreat and await his arrival. He also tells her to change back into their special Wonder Woman costume once she lands. The last thing they do is to sink the van into the bay again and then they both depart.

Katana continues the reprogramming on Wonder Girl on the journey and Wonder Woman gets Sanchez's warehouse lab ready for Donna's arrival. Katana is overjoyed, soon he will have two Amazon's totally devoted to her and Sanchez, and once Wonder Girl is completely his they can begin the conquest of the rest of the Amazon's.

After several hours of intense planning and deliberation the three of them hash out the details of the plan. They choose the date of a festival on Paradise Island as suggested by Diana. The festival would ensure that most of the Amazons would be outside in one general area, making it easier to capture them. The festival would also give her an excuse to be flying over the Island. The festival is set to occur in about six weeks giving them plenty of time to complete preparations for the conquest of Paradise Island...

Then Wonder Woman placed the unconscious Donna into the transport capsule for the voyage heading to Miami. Diana then flew ahead in her invisible plane to Sanchez's warehouse to finish preparing for Katana's arrival with their newest slave. By the time the Katana and Wonder Girl arrived, Donna's reprogramming was nearly complete. She was now Katana's willing slave as well. Wonder Woman retrieves the shipping capsule from the ship and brings it into the lab. Next she opens the capsule, takes off the programming hood, and waits for Donna to awaken. She doesn't have long to wait as Donna begins to stir almost immediately, and then Diana removes her from the capsule and unbinds her.

As soon as she is unbound Donna immediately embraces Wonder Woman, when they break apart Wonder Girl compliments Diana on her new costume and how sexy it makes her look. Diana then begins to explain Donna's new duties to her. She tells her that since she is just a few years past the age of 18, she will be brought along on the sexual training of being a slave a little later and a very slow pace. For the first six months or so she will be a house slave only, but she will be required to shadow Diana, so that when Sanchez and Katana and their goons feels she is ready, Donna will have a reference of where to start.

After about two weeks the three of them have all settled into a wonderful routine, both Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl happily serving their new masters in their own ways. Both Sanchez and Katana decided that it is time to start planning their conquest of Paradise Island and ask their new slaves to join them for the planning session. After several hours of intense planning and deliberation the three of them hash out the details of the plan. They choose the date of a festival on Paradise Island as suggested by Diana.

The festival would ensure that most of the Amazons would be outside in one general area, making it easier to capture them. The festival would also give her an excuse to be flying over the Island. The festival is set to occur in about six weeks giving them plenty of time to complete preparations for the conquest

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.