Wonder Woman & Batgirl Sushi Adventure
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wonder Woman and Batgirl teamup to close down an illegal sushi restaurant

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

THE OTHER GROUP ON WONDER WOMAN

Wonder Woman stood in a dark corner of the warehouse, where there was only neon lights above her. Roughly 20 men, Hispanics, were looking and gawking at her. they were the armed Uzi-wielding men working for Sanchez and it was like after 1 in the morning. Sanchez told his men that from now till dawn, they could do whatever they wanted with Wonder Woman.

The team leader Enrique stood out from the group and then gave Wonder Woman as order, while she stood there like a robo-slave. Wonder Woman just stood there. She was scared, but it was like she had no will to fight. Enriquu decided to start rubbing the inner thigh of Wonder Woman again. Wonder Woman did not fight back.

"So you have to do whatever we say huh?" asked Enrique. "Yes, I will do whatever you say," responded Wonder Woman in monotone. "Take off all of your clothes, slut" barked Enrique.

Slowly and mechanically Wonder Woman undressed. She slipped off her sandals, making sure that they look neat and proper in their place and slipped off her corset. She did not just let it fall to the floor. Instead, she pulled the corset slowly down her legs, and then stepped out of them she folded the corset neatly and placed it gently on top of the dresser. Then removed and folded her Speedo and placed it on top of the corset. Wonder Woman took out her tiara and put that on top of the Speedo. All of her clothes where put away in an incredibly neat fashion. Pulling out the tiara allowed Wonder Woman's mane of rich black hair to tumble down her back and slightly cover her heaving breasts.

"Lie on the floor and spread your legs but rest your back against the wall" Enrique ordered. Wonder Woman gently lowered her bottom on the floor and laid back. Wonder Woman was tall and her head meet the wall. This meant that Wonder Woman was in a position to fuck, but her head was upright, so the guy fucking her could look her in the eyes. Wonder Woman obediently spread her legs. She was incredibly uncomfortable with her neck bent and her shoulder pressed up against the wall. Enrique quickly undressed, his penis erect. There was a sign of fear again in Wonder Woman's eyes (this time, they both understood the reason for her fear). Enrique was going to plow Wonder Woman with his dick and give it to her hard.

Mike climbed on top of Wonder Woman and started to squeeze her tits hard. Enrique's penis quickly became fully erect and he started to fuck her brains out. The funny part was how Wonder Woman's head was always being pushed higher up against the wall. Every time Enrique made a thrust, Wonder Woman's body was pushed farther toward the wall and her head kept moving up and down on the wall. Seeing this put a big smile on Enrique's face. He kept going at it for about another minute and then he released his load into her.

"AAAAHHHHHH", screamed Wonder Woman.

"You liked that, didn't you, you dirty whore?" asked Enrique.

Wonder Woman did not answer, because Wonder Woman did not have a free will of her own. Wonder Woman did not have an opinion, she just obeyed. Enrique stopped playing with her and then gave her a new order, while making Wonder Woman look at a guy name Santiago.

"Hey dirty slut, get on your knees, unzip my friends pants, take out his cock and give him an earth shattering blow job," demanded Enrique. Sure enough, Wonder Woman, got on her knees, unzipped Santiago's pants, and started to suck on Santiago's dick. Santiago's eyes turned very big, but not as big as his cock. After about 2 minutes, Santiago shoots his load in her mouth. Wonder Woman started to slowly get back into her standing position. Wonder Woman's black hair slowly caressed Santiago's cock and balls and she pulled away, this felt very good for Santiago. Santiago grabbed a handful of her hair, and at the same time jerking Wonder Woman's head. Santiago used the hand full of hair to wipe off the excess cum off his dick.

When Santiago was done with her, more men came forward and they all decided that they were all going to do Wonder Woman ... at the same time. They were all undressed from the waist down. They were going to gangbang her. The hungry sex-crazed men gathered around Wonder Woman in a circle, all with their pants and underwear off and big hard on's bouncing around.

They were standing behind Wonder Woman pinned her arms and shoulders down before she could get up and try to run away. One athlete shoved his dick in her mouth, while another rammed his cock into her. The men were on Wonder Woman like wolves on prey. Each man fucked Wonder Woman with greedy passion, encouraged by the cheers of his friends. Wonder Woman sucked off and got reamed by each of the nine men. Wonder Woman could not struggle during the first two rapes and not even struggle after the fifth rape. Wonder Woman just gave up and let they men have their way with her. She gave sexual bliss to nine men.

Enrique then said "How about we have some fun with this Amazon bitch. He and Santiago pulled her to her feet and held her by the arms. He waived the gang forward and one at a time each guy took a turn kicking her defenseless body, some with absolutely full house kicks to her body, some took running two footed drop kicks to different parts of her body, some kicked her ass, some knee blasted her in the crotch. When the last one had finished they turned the now fully defeated super heroine loose and let her fall.

Wonder Woman slumped to her knees and forehead, leaving her ass sticking up in the air. Enrique told one of his men who wore a sombrero to try and repeat his early crotch shot kick of her invitingly exposed, camel toed snatch. The man with the sombrero again proved he was a very talented kicker by actually duplicating his feat of accuracy except this time he got his boot in her up past the instep. The men cheered. Sombrero-man slipped his foot out of the boot and left it imbedded in Wonder Woman's now juicing, well stretched, spasming snatch.

"Alright boys, lets take this super bimbo into the fuck room" the leader ordered. Two of the guys grabbed one of her arms each and began dragging Wonder Woman's slack body down the narrow alley within the warehouse, the sombrero/man's boot still protruding from her abused pussy, the toes of her red boots leaving two ragged trails in the dusty alley dirt. Eventually the boot fell out of her abused twat from being bumped along through the rough ground of the alley. Sombrero-man bent down and retrieved the freed boot and put it on. He could feel the wetness of the toe of the boot right through to the inside of the leather weapon.

They dragged Wonder Woman into the warehouse's storage room in the back that they had taken over as a rape room. The room was just big enough to hold its simple furnishings — a filthy mattress surrounded by a dozen small wooden chairs, three on each wall. The chairs were there for the rapists to sit on while they watched their victims being callously violated by their fellow gang members as they anxiously waited their turn to assault the female prey.

The chairs were within a foot of the edge of the mattress so the boys could watch the sexual conquests close up and get really entertained and stimulated by the rape action going on right in front of them, the live action being better than any porn show they had ever watched. The guys had been using this room for most of their rapes. They'd never changed mattresses and never used a sheet. The mattress was spotted with the byproducts of the many rapes; crusted pools of cuntal juices, jism and drool.

The only powers that remained to her were her ability to absorb physical punishment without suffering permanent damage and the related almost instant ability of her super heroine body to begin healing itself. The downside was that she would have to suffer the mental abuse and feel the bodily pain that was going to be inflicted on her at the hands of these filthy thugs.

They dumped the defeated super heroine's voluptuous body face down on the putrid mattress. As she laid there naked, two guys came over the bed, to each side of her voluptuous body.

Each guy sucked and chewed on her boob while squeezing them. Both man slurped and grunted like dogs in heat while mauling her tits. They rubbed their cocks against her thighs. Wonder Woman just lay there trying to ignore the men molesting her body and control the lust building inside. She balled her hands into fists and closed her eyes. The once might heroine began to squirm around as the mouths and hands continued to molest her. The first guy stopped his attacks and moved up by her head. He turned her face toward his cock and smiled. He began rub the cock around her face, loving the way she wiggled her nose. The second guy rolled on top of the soft body and used is knee to spread her legs. He pushed his cock into her already wet pussy.

"Ahhhhhh!" Diana gasped as the cock pushed into her. The first guy took advantage of her gaping mouth and pushed his cock in. He grabbed a fistful of her thick black mane and began to pump his cock in and out.The second guy grabbed onto the two boobs and squeezed them together as he began to fuck the Amazon with unbridled passion. "MPH! MHP! MHP!' Wonder Woman sobbed as she was forced to suck on the cock while a second cock pound into her body like a jackhammer. Her tits were in agony from the brutal fondling.

Enrique had always suspected this bitch had a tight pussy but nothing like this. The twat was wrapped around his cock like a tight sweater. He mashed her tits around and then clamped his mouth on one of her nipple. "MPHHHH!" Diana sobbed as she sucked on the cock. She could feel her tits swelling and throbbing into hard balls. While her pussy was burning pool of sex which spreading through her body. Suddenly she gasped as small orgasm hit her.

"I told you this bitch was a slut!' the second guy who was fucking her laughed, "She getting into it. Ain't you, you fucking whore!""Don't worry slut." the first guy sneered, "We'll be giving you all the cock you want!"

The heroine glumly sucked on the cock while the huge pole kept slamming into her body making her gasp and moan. Her body was inferno of sexual heat. The once proud Amazon could believe mere men could be doing this her. The second guy gnawed on the boob while loving the taste of her sweet flesh. He grinded his cock all the way in and pulled it back. He held just his tip in and then slammed it back in.

"UGHHHHH!" Diana squealed as the cock plowing into her pussy made her come. She lost control and began to suck on the cock with loud slurps. "YES! YES!" the first guy laughed as he sprayed his cum into her mouth.

Lost in her own lust Wonder Woman drank the cum down. She screamed around the cock as her other rapist filled her pussy with cum. The horny heroine sucked and bucked until the two cocks left her body. She slumped back and sighed but the ravished beauty didn't get a chance to rest. The second guy who was currently fucking her pulled her mouth around his cock and laughed as she began to suck. Wonder Woman sighed in delight as the first guy's cock pushed into her all ready hot pussy.

"YESSSSSS!" the first guy fucking laughed as he began to fuck her with wild abandon. "Suck it, baby." The second guy sneered, "Suck it!" Wonder Woman sucked the cock and grinded against the cock, increasing her pleasure. She loved it when strong fingers began to fondle her tits. The ravished Amazon serviced the two men until both men came together. "Okay, " Santiago came forward again sneered, "You can take two cocks. How about three?" "Wait, just let ... mmphhh!" the first guy's cock pushing into her mouth. She whimpered as the second guy lifted her leg and slid under her body. She grunted as he thrust his cock into her pussy.

Santiago moved behind her and patted her ass. "We both know this ass is cherry." Santiago laughed as he pushed his cock into her tight ass.

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" Wonder Woman screamed as cock pushed into her butt. It was nothing like anything she could have imagined. She began to weep huge tears as the cock began to fuck her ass. The other cocks continued to fuck her other two holes. The Amazon arched up and screamed as an orgasm crashed into her body.

After that it all became a blur for Wonder Woman. She was forced to service the three men for what seemed years but it was only two hours.

Wonder Woman was alone to ponder her helplessness for only a few moments when another four men came and dragged her body onto the floor by. One of them, evidently in charge, told the rest, ' we should enjoy ourselves.'

The guy who took charge for four of them, while Enrique and the other sjust stood there and watched, forced most of Wonder Woman's weight onto her stomach and hips.

He gave her an order, "I want you to Somersault like a clown, ' he ordered and the two men released her arms. The bound Amazon prisoner obeyed her captor and performed for him. 'Ho, ho. This could be very amusing. What shall we have her do for us next?' The men standing around offered suggestions for further commands. For the next twenty minutes, the Princess of Paradise Island was treated like a clown by her captors, as she was compelled to perform a series of stunts: she spun on her head, performed pratfalls, underwent a series of calisthenics, bounced her body off the walls and floor of the cell, and on and on.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.