Wonder Woman & Batgirl Sushi Adventure
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wonder Woman and Batgirl teamup to close down an illegal sushi restaurant

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

It was a warm summer night. The air was dry and humid. Two figures prowled the city's roof tops. One was a figure swinging on a nylon cord attached to a grappling hook. The other was a tall raven-haired woman who would just leap over with her fast strong legs and upper body stamina. The two figures were superheroines and they were in Los Angeles, California.

In truth both heroines were following a report on a number of women and girls disappearing off the streets of Los Angeles.

The figure who had swung was Batgirl; quick and agile, Batgirl had on her shiny black lycra bodysuit, yellow gloves, and a yellow utility belt. A large yellow bat insignia covered her upper chest, and was pushed out proudly by her twin enormous globes. She had on her blue cowl and cape, also. She wore yellow leather boots with moderate spike heels, and her uniform fit her curvy body like a second skin.

The other figure was Wonder Woman; clad in her trademark costume. The tight red, white and blue costume hugged her hourglass figure like a second skin. The shoulder less garment left her shoulders bare and gave more than a hint of her amble bosom. Her mile long legs look incredible in the red stiletto heeled boots. A gold tiara held back the waves of black curls that fell to one the best butts men had seen.

Both heroines were in LA, checking out how the city felled with crime (especially ones concerning their local supervillains) with not having no superheroines of their own, in contrast to Gotham City (Batgirl's city) and Washington D.C. (Wonder Woman's city). At the moment both superheroines were in a more seedy part of LA. that was originally settled by Japanese immigrants back in the 1900s but now slowly becoming predominantly Hispanic.

Something had caught both Wonder Woman's and Batgirl's eyes. It was in the corner of a small street and looked dodgy. For both heroines, anything that looked this dodgy was bound to be infested with criminals. It was a large door, with two Latino bouncers standing outside, guarding it. it looked like some kind of night club, with both a Japanese and a Spanish sign on top the doorway.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking," Batgirl asked Wonder Woman, as she looked down the roof top. "Let's check it out," Wonder Woman being serious. Both heroines glided down swiftly.

"Good evening gentlemen, may we come in," Wonder Woman smiled at both bouncers. "I'm sorry but this is a public club," one of the bouncers came forward towards Wonder Woman, not knowing who she was. "We're going to have to ask you two ladies to leave. Besides this is not some Halloween party," the other bouncer told Batgirl. Both bouncers were an inch taller than Wonder Woman.

"Ok we told you bitches to leave," the bouncer who talked to Wonder Woman earlier made the mistake of grabbing her by the arm. "Bad move hombre," Wonder Woman snarled at him. She punched him in the face and he went down very quickly. The other bouncer quickly tried to make a move for Batgirl but she was too fast for him. She brought over her leg and kicked him the groin. He doubled over in pain.

"Shall we," Wonder Woman smiled to Batgirl, as one hand pushed over one of the patio doors. Both heroines entered.


"What kind of place is this?" Wonder Woman cried in disgust. Being a champion of women all over the world, this had to be the most disgusting thing she had ever witnessed.

The club had a large dining floor, like a disco but looked like a typical Japanese restaurant like Wagamama. But this was no disco. It was a kind of restaurant. A Japanese type of restaurant. There were rows of wooden tables, each one having as many as 6 to 8 men dining on them. The men who dined were either dressed in suits or some dodgy looking attire. And they looked either Hispanic or Asian, and few whites and blacks.

On each table was a woman lying down. Naked. The men were using chop sticks to eat sushi and sashimi off their naked bodies. The women were extra-clean, remained motionless and there were fear in their eyes but weren't allowed to cry or whimper for fear of the consequences. Most of the women were Asian and Hispanic and only two were whites, with Blonde hair.

"You should be ashamed of yourselves," Wonder Woman shouted at all the men, who were now starting to look at her. The men stared angrily at Wonder Woman, ahs she started walking around the private restaurant.

"I think this is what they call Nyotaimori," Batgirl pacing side by side with Wonder Woman.

"I don't care what they call this. It's immoral. It is illegal and I am closing it down," Wonder Woman.

Some of the men gave both Batgirl and Wonder Woman angry faces ... and disgusting looks.

Wonder Woman saw a Filipino-looking waiter walking around, as if to ask the customers what else was it that they wanted.

"You," Wonder Woman shouted at the Filipino waiter, pointing her finger at him. "Me," the Filipino guy sounded intimidated. "Yes you," equally shouted at him. "What ... what do you want with me," the Filipino guy's voice was scared and his legs were trembling with fear. "We want to have a word with the owner," Wonder Woman's steely blue eyes started straight at him.

"And the rest of you stop eating. Girls get up and leave this place," Batgirl shouted at the top of her lungs all over the dodgy restaurant.

The male customers stopped eating and many of the "nyotaimoris" got up the tables, and started running away. They seemed more scared of Batgirl than they were of their "owner".

"Hey you can't leave yet," one Latino guy who looked like a drug dealer grabbed the arm of the Korean girl whom he had dined over. She didn't look old enough to be out of high school. Batgirl quickly leaped to where he was and punched and kicked him down.

"Thank you," the Korean girl cried with joy. "Just go," Batgirl commanded.

As all the "nyotaimoris" ran naked (A nyotaimori is a girl/oman who offers herself as a human sushi plate), the men who dined on them had their eyes now staring at Batgirl.

Fifteen men rushed angrily towards Batgirl. They wanted to subdue her, since she spoiled their night of indulgence.

"This is gonna be fun," Batgirl smiled and complimented herself. With graceful executed martial arts attack, Batgirl managed to take all fifteen men down. She was just too fast for them and they were all beaten by quick punches to their heads and stomachs and double spin kicks

"You guys want some too," Wonder Woman glared at the rest. The other dining customers, after having watched Batgirl in action, shook their heads in fear and started running away towards the exit.

"I thought so," Wonder Woman smiling to herself. She quickly turned towards the Filipino waiter, who was also about to run away too.

"Hey you stop," Wonder Woman shouted at him. "Please don't hurt me. I just work here, that's all," the Filipino guy whimpered.

"He looks like a chicken shit Wonder Woman. Let's just let him go," Batgirl telling Wonder Woman.

"Ok. Just tell us where your boss's office is and you can leave. But if I catch you working at an establishment like this..." Wonder Woman sounding like a staunch feminist.

" ... no ma'am. This will be my last night," the Filipino waiter whimpered, pissing in his pants.

Wonder Woman and Batgirl smiled.


Wonder Woman and Batgirl stormed into the owner's office. When both women stormed into his office, they were surprise. Instead of finding an ugly fat guy behind the desk, they find someone quite good looking. He was Latino and looked like the Mexican Drug Lord in that movie BORDERLAND.

"Who are you two ladies? And what is all that commotion going on out there?" the man demanded.

"We are closing this place down. Such places have no permit. All your customers and all the women and young girls you forced to work here are gone," Wonder Woman punched her fist towards his desk. She made a dent. If she really wanted to, she could have destroyed his entire desk but chose not to, as if making a point.

"I see that you two ladies don't know who I am," the owner smiled wickedly.

"And you also don't seem to know who we are." Batgirl coming up beside Wonder Woman, just exactly in front of the table.

The owner looked at each woman, trying to recognise who they were and then it him.

"Ah yes. You are those costumed vigilantes whom I have heard so much about, ones who bring criminal gangs down and even fight giant monsters and space invaders," the owner hitting the spot. The owner still didn't seemed intimidated by them at all.

"Who the hell are you?" Batgirl wanted to have answers.

"I am Sanchez Ta La Gama," the owner answered.

"The police in Mexico have you in their watch list," Batgirl recognising whom he was.

""You know you two bitches destroyed my business. You are going to have to pay me back," Sanchez started sounding annoyed with them.

"Business? Do you know that you are going to jail," Wonder Woman even angrier that he chose not to admit that he unlawfully exploited all those poor women and girls.

The office door opened and both heroines turned around to see a young Asian woman, dressed up in a ninja attire entering.

"Katana????" Wonder Woman and Batgirl were surprised.

"Hey Katana you were right. When you told me that one of these days I was going to need your services in case of any of these super bitches would show up, I thought you were joking," Sanchez smiled.

Katana was a well trained Japanese assassin who had fought the superheroines so many times and now here she was, standing right in front of them.

"I knew that when more and more young Asian and Hispanic women were disappearing that you two feminists would follow the trail here. And if you wanna know who was responsible for all these women landing here..." Katana smiled cruelly.

"How could you do this Katana. You are a woman, pimping these women off as nothing more than objects," Batgirl cried.

"This is low, even for you," Wonder Woman getting angry.

"Hey. This is as much my restaurant as Sanchez's. We both make lots of money here. Rich criminals want to dine off attractive hairless women and they have been doing this for a long time in Japan," Katana chuckled.

"How can you do this to your sisters," Wonder Woman asked.

"Sisters? I am no fucking Amazon like you. To you all women are sisters but to me it is a dog-eat-dog world and I got to do what it takes to survive and stay on top. And you know what was your biggest mistake Wonder Woman," Katana smiled wickedly.

"What?" Wonder Woman sounded annoyed.

"You shouldn't have let my waiter run," Katana shook her head. "Big mistake Wonder Woman. Big mistake."

The waiter was personally working for Katana. The Filipino waiter. Wonder Woman and Batgirl let him go and he was the one who told Katana about their presence in this restaurant.

"And now it looks like I have two new 'plates'" Katana chucked.

"You won't get away with this," Batgirl glared at Katana, trying to think how she could take this assassin down. Katana was one tough woman.

"Oh but she has gotten away with this my dear," Sanchez chuckled from behind both heroines.

Wonder Woman and Batgirl realised that Wonder Woman's lasso was around both of them.

"Don't move and don't speak," Sanchez commanded both heroines. Batgirl and Wonder Woman. Katana did such a good job distracting them that Sanchez easily took Wonder Woman's magic lasso from her waist-belt and got it over their bodies without both heroines realising what was happening, since Katana made them both so mad that reality was a bit blurry for them not to notice what was obviously in front of them. Sanchez held the other end of the lasso.

"I'm an expert in psychological warfare and you are a good student, remembering everything we had gone through," Katana smiling at Sanchez.

"Hey I remembered our plan. That if Wonder Woman comes here, that you distract her and that I take her lasso and wrap it around her," Sanchez. "So now that we lost all our bitches, what shall we do with these two?"

Wonder Woman's magic lasso had the power to control anyone wrapped around its end. Katana knew that and shared this information three months ago with Sanchez.

"Hey we have to think fast. I am sure that some of those bitches who ran are going to the police and give out our location and operation. Have your man meet us in your warehouse and tell these two bitches that for the rest of their lives they are going to be your slaves, totally obedient to you," Katana instructing Sanchez.

"This thing can really do this. You mean this is a magic lasso?" Sanchez excited but also hoping that it's true.

"Just do it. The faster we are out of this dump, the better. I am gong to call my men to get here and be prepared to set this whole place on fire," Katana taking out a cell phone.

Sanchez looked at both Batgirl and Wonder Woman, who were still facing Katana and not Sanchez but could still hear every word he says.

"From this on, you two bitches are my slaves, obeying my every command for the rest of your lives. You will be obedient, never try to run from me nor rat out on me. Is that understood," Sanchez being bossy.

Yes," Batgirl and Wonder Woman said in unison.

"And you shall be aware of who you once were and hate the fact that this has happened to you but nevertheless still obediently and faithfully complying," Sanchez continuing.

"Sanchez get the lasso off them. The spell will still work even if you remove the lasso. I am going to call my men and I estimate that the police will be here in perhaps three to four hours," Katana advised.


IN SANCHEZ LOS ANGELES WAREHOUSE/HANGER AIRFIELD

Katana, Sanchez and the rest of their men were on board a jet, about to take off for Tampa, Miami. There were Hispanic and Japanese men sat down, as the jet was about to take off. Katana and Sanchez were sat down in their usual private seating space.

Wonder Woman and Batgirl were also sat down, both on the same side and facing their captors. Both heroines were aware of what was going on and were crying in their mind that this wasn't happening and that they were going to wake up from this terrible nightmare. Their faces stared blankly, as they were told only to obey and answer questions.

"Sanchez when we land in Tampa, I have some other matters to attend to. You just keep your cell phone on so I can reach you at all times," Katana said to him.

Katana was not just a criminal assassin who made millions and having goons under her but she also ran some other criminal operations, even far more important than their sushi business, which had just closed down two hours ago.

"Hey Katana I am sure that this is still going to be a long flight so how about I make these two bitches make you and me happy," Sanchez smiling at Katana."Yes. They sabotaged our sushi bar and now they must make up for it," Katana giving Wonder Woman a sadistic smile.

"Ok you two slaves. Come and kneel before me and Katana. And you must also refer to me as Master," Sanchez commanded his two slaves."Yes master," Wonder Woman and Batgirl got up their seats and then came and knelt in front of Sanchez and Katana. Batgirl faced Sanchez and Wonder Woman faced Katana.

"Hey Katana do you think I should give these two new bitches new names," Sanchez asked. "Hmmm. Not a bad idea Sanchez," Katana looked cruelly towards Wonder Woman.

"I think your new name is now Wonder Whore," Sanchez ridiculing and humiliating Wonder Woman. "What is your new name," Sanchez testing. "I am Wonder Whore, master," Wonder Woman replied.

"Now Wonder Whore. I want you to show Katana a good time. Open up her zipper and lick her pussy," Sanchez commanded his new raven-haired slave."Yes Master," Wonder Woman replied ... meekly. Wonder Woman pulled Kitana's zipper down with her fingers but Sanchez yanked her hair. Wonder Woman gasped in pain.

"Not with your fingers. With your teeth," Sanchez cruelly sneered. "Yes Master," Wonder Woman whimpered obediently. She used her teeth to pull Katana's lead zipper down and then Katana grabbed a yankful of black hair, shoving the Amazon's face towards her cunt. Wonder Woman's tongue was licking and moving around inside Katana's pussy.

"Ah that feels good," Katana closing her eyes, resting her head towards her seat's top. "She was fighting for me years and now her tongue is making me feel comfortable and happy."

As Katana continued pulling on Wonder Woman's hair, burying that Amazon's face to her crotch, Sanchez looked cruelly at Batgirl. If Batgirl could move, she would have kicked the hell out of him and all his men. But not anymore. Now she was his slave.

"From now your name is Batslut. What is your new name," Sanchez having fun with Batgirl, knowing how she was hating all of this but powerless to do anything. "I am Batslut, Master," Batgirl responded.

"Good. Now open your mouth and take a load of this," Sanchez grabbing Batgirl by the back of her head, shoving her face towards his dick. Sanchez unbuckled his belt, pulled down his own zipper and as Batgirl opened her mouth, still moving her face forward, he quickly and aggressively shoved his dick into her jaw. "Now suck all of it," Sanchez making her give him a blow job and fucking her head at the same time.

"Oh that feels so good," Sanchez enjoying abusing her head this way. He could feel her jaw making his cock feel warm and excited. He felt his cum shooting off very quickly inside her agile body. Batgirl felt disgusted that a part of her enjoyed taking in all his cum, with her throat drinking too much.

"This is heaven," Katana enjoying Wonder Woman working her tongue inside her clit. "I got plans for these two bitches and you know something," Sanchez making conversation with Katana.

"What?" Katana still having her eyes closed.

"I think I am gonna open another sushi bar ... in Tampa," Sanchez enjoying Batgirl sucking him off.

This whole night was a nightmare for Wonder Woman and Batgirl as they had been made to suck and lick for hours, making their jaws ache.

The jet flew for hours until it finally landed.


SANCHEZ'S TAMPA WAREHOUSE-HANGER

"Ok Sanchez. I'll call you ... in a day or two," Katana got inside her limousine. Her driver close her door, and then got into the driver's east, driving away from the warehouse. Her limousine drove past the warehouse's entrance. It was roughly 1 in the morning.

Sanchez and some of his men looked away, carrying their Uzis. All his men were in formation. Wonder Woman and Batgirl only stood by the plane's doorway.

"Boys I think you all did a good job today. I think you all need to know that your loyalty to me would not go unrewarded," Sanchez turned around and walked towards where Wonder Woman and Batgirl stood.

"I am going to sleep in my office here," Sanchez telling all is men and then looked at Wonder Woman and Batgirl.

"Ok you two bitches. Listen up. From now until dawn, you two will obey and do whatever my men tell you to do and they can do anything they want with you two. Got it," Sanchez instructing,"

"Got is master," both heroines said in unison.

"Ok boys. I am calling it a night. These two are all yours and will do whatever you tell them, that is, until morning," Sanchez walking off, with Wonder Woman's magic lasso.

"And tell these men what are your new names," Sanchez shouting, as he was walking away.

"I am WonderWhore," Wonder Woman told the men.

"I am Batslut," Batgirl told the men.

Wonder Woman and Batgirl gulped in their minds. They could see that all these men wanted to rape them.

There were more than 40 men but one of them spoke for all of them, "Ok you two bitches follow us." "Yes," both heroines whimpered, as they followed that one outspoken man and the rest of Sanchez's gang. He led them all to a part of the warehouse where normally crates would have been but now was one large empty space.

"Ok everybody listen up," the one who spoke out just now. His name was Enrique. Enrique said, "We will divide ourselves into two groups. One group gets to fuck Wonder Woman first while the other group gets to fuck Batgirl. After both groups have finished fucking one super-bitch, we will take a break. Then each group would fuck that other super bitch that they have not fucked yet. What do you say men."

"Hell yeah," roared a couple of armed guys.

THE GROUP ON BATGIRL

Batgirl stood in the middle of a warehouse space, with so many men ogling over her. tonight she was going to make their dreams come true.

"Ok you red-haired puta. Why don't you strip off that sexy clothes of yours so we can all see that naked body of yours," one of the guys hollered.

Batgirl slowly unsnapped her cape. She let it drop to the floor and began to tug off her boots. The redhead heroine got the gloves and kicked off her boots. Then she peeled off the costume. She then removed her utility belt, tossing it aside. The slender-built heroine tugged the costume down her legs and stepped out it. But before she could take off her mask, the men started shouting to her, "No. No. Keep the mask on. It would be more fun this way." Batgirl was now totally naked.

A man named Joseph, whose jaw almost hit the ground as he stared at her athletic, sexy body with her young firm breasts and nicely trimmed pussy, and he was sure that every man in the room was thinking what he was thinking. "What the hell..." he murmured.

Joseph stood forward and looked at the naked woman. He never had a chance to take a good look at her. Now he saw that she might actually be very beautiful. Half of her face was covered, but her lips were full and luscious. She was slim and fit, and her breasts stood out firmly.

Joseph then gave an order, which would excite the rest of the guys inside that warehouse space "Get on your knees, Batslut!"

With these words, Batgirl immediately dropped down onto her knees. Joseph stared at the pair of breasts barely two feet away from him. He had barely had sex with a woman for two years, ever since he started working for Sanchez, not to mention a naked one. Slowly, he reached out to grab one breast and began squeezing it gently. The woman neither flinched nor protested, just knelt there offering him her breasts to play with. After a while, she even began trembling lightly, and her breath quickened.

"Like this, Batgirl-I'm sorry, I mean Batslut?" Joseph asked chuckling. The woman didn't reply, just looked up at him meekly. Looking at her eyes.

"And how do you like this?" He asked as he stopped fondling her breast, raised his arm And brought it heavily down on her breasts. "Ah!" Barbara winced and let out a gasp of pain as her breasts swung with the force of the blow. "Ah, ah, ah," her gasps turned to moans as he slapped her breasts again and again, but she was still kneeling with her back held straight, presenting her breasts for his abuse. When he finally stopped, Barbara's breasts were reddened all over, and she was gasping and trembling.

However, Joseph looked down and could see that her pussy was glistening with moisture. "You enjoy that didn't you? Holy shit, Batslut! You really are a fucking slut!"

"Y-yes sir I l-like that, th-thank you," Barbara answered, her eyes closed with shame. "And I bet you like this too, Batslut!" Joe said as he pulled out his erect cock. When he pressed it against her lips, Barbara obediently opened her mouth and took it in. "God Miguel!" Joe exclaimed chuckling, "this broad is amazing!"

"Really? Let me try some!" the guy called Mike said eagerly as he pulled out his cock. Barbara was still sucking on Joseph's cock hungrily when he pulled out, and her mouth hung open, waiting to be filled by Miguel. "Yeah, you're right, she's amazing! Who the hell would have known that this slut can suck so well!" he exclaimed, and everyone in the room laughed.

Shamed by the remarks of the two men, Barbara nonetheless carried on her work eagerly. When Joseph grabbed her head, she obediently let go of Miguel's cock and returned her attention to Joseph's. In this way she took turns sucking the two hench-men until they both came. Miguel was the first to come, and as Joseph watched Barbara struggle to swallow all of his colleague's cum he kept jerking himself off until he came too. He quickly pressed his cock against Barbara's cheek, and the first spurts of his cum hit her right on.

Seeing this, Miguel pulled back a little and Barbara obediently tried to take both of their cocks in her mouth. She was unsuccessful, and their cum ended up dripping down her chin. After their cocks had stopped shooting sperm, she was still avidly licking their heads. God this puta is hot! Joseph thought.

Once Miguel and Joseph were done, another man came forward and had his way with Batgirl. Both brothers laughed and then turned around to see what the third guy was doing to Batgirl.

"Urgh-urgh!" Barbara tossed her head and grunted. The man whose cock she was impaled on was well above six feet tall and weighted more than two hundred pounds. Grabbing himself one of the wooden chairs that were let inside the warehouse, he sat himself in that chair, holding Batgirl by her waist and was throwing her up and down on his long, thick cock easily

When he was done with her, more men came forward and had their ways with Batgirl...

After making her suck both of them, the Iglesias brothers took turns fucking her, and the lewd sight that Barbara presented when she was fucked—the way she moaned and cried, the way her body squirmed and wriggled-had made it impossible for all the men present not wanting to have fucked her.

Her breasts were squeezed and slapped, her nipples pinched, her ass spanked, her pussy and her asshole fingered. Having been jailed for so long, these guys seemed to have limitless sexual energy, and Barbara just drove them crazy with her young and athletic body. And for some of them, she was also responsible for making them sexually excited and they just couldn't miss the opportunity of playing with her. She was made to say the most humiliating things, calling herself a slut and a whore, begging them to "bang her fucking cunt", and sucking her juices off their cock after they had fucked her, which usually had the effect of getting the guy hard again, ready for a second fuck.

By now her body was all covered in sweat, with cum all over her face. Her breasts had been covered with cum too, but some of the men found it unpleasant to grab a pair of cum-covered breasts and she was made to lick them clean. Cum was also beginning to ooze out of her pussy and her asshole.

Barbara moaned louder and louder as she approached yet another orgasm. Her moans were shortly joined by the man's as he shot his cum up her pussy. She was thrown off him and was immediately grabbed by several guys. "Let's fuck her together!" One of them said. "Yeah, let's see how many guys she can take all at once!" another guys said chuckling. "I bet you like that don't you, puta?"

By now Barbara could hardly speak. All she could do was to whimper as she was exhausted and laid on an empty table that some of the guys lifted from another part of the warehouse...

A guy immediately entered her pussy, and another guy took her asshole, which was now well-lubricated by the cum from previous fucking. A third guy sat on her stomach, placed his cock between her breasts and pressed them together, while a fourth guy inserted his cock into her gasping mouth.

Seeing that she had free hands, a guy took her left hand, placed his cock and it and made her hold it. "Stroke it, slut!" The dazed Barbara obeyed immediately and began jerking him off. Seeing this, another guy took her right hand and made her do the same. Chuckling and shouting abuses at her, the other four guys began fucking her together.

Barbara's entire body shook as the man fucking her from behind slammed his cock forcefully into her pussy. She was on her hands and knees, on top of the coffee table. Another man had just shot his cum into her mouth, and after he had pulled out, her arms buckled and she collapsed face down onto the table, moaning. The man fucking her grabbed her hips and began pounding her even harder, and Barbara's whole body was thrust back and forth by his fucking.

Trails of cum were left on the table as her face and breasts rubbed on it. Finally, with a grunt, the man thrust deep into her and shot his cum in her pussy. Grabbing her by her hair, he then ordered her to lick all the cum off the table. Almost delirious after all the fucking, Barbara obeyed automatically and struggled to get up. She was shaking all over and could barely steady herself with her hands on the table. "Go on, Batslut!" getting impatient, the man gave her a spank on her ass, which was all reddened from the numerous spanking that she'd been given that night.

Barbara lowered her head and with great difficulty began to lick the cum off the table. Her task was made even more difficult because while she was lapping cum off the table, more cum was dripping down from her body onto it, and all the men laughed as she struggled with this almost impossible task. She was just about to come when the last guy pulled out, and now the humiliation of this was making her hornier and hornier.

Finally, after what seemed like ages, she managed to lick the last inch of the table clean, and as the men cheered, she just rolled off the table onto the floor, exhausted.

It was nearly dawn. By now everyone in the room had fucked her at least three times, and they were now lying around the room, resting. They looked at Batcunt, who was a total mess. Her hair was stuck to her face by cum and sweat, and almost very inch of her body was plastered with cum. But all that cum still couldn't hide the bruises on her body, especially her breasts. Her pussy lips were red and swollen, and some of her pussy hair had been plucked off by several guys who wanted a souvenir to remember the night they fucked Batgirl senseless.

Barbara lay on the floor with her legs spread and her eyes closed, panting. She felt like a complete slut. Even now, all she could think of was how desperately she wanted to cum, and despite her exhaustion, she slowly began moving one hand up her thigh to her pussy while the other grabbed her cum-covered breasts.

"Look at the slut! She's still trying to bring herself off!" A man cried out chuckling. His words echoed in Barbara's mind. As the men laughed around her, and as they watched incredulously, she dreamily began rubbing her pussy, trying to bring herself off one more time.

All the men, including Miguel and Joseph watched. "I guess we all had a good time with this puta. And you know what is the worst thing," Joseph remarked. "What?" Miguel and still feeling excited, having fucked Batgirl. "It is going to be dawn soon and we haven't yet had the chance to fuck Wonder Woman," Joseph said. "Hopefully boss will give us another chance tomorrow night," Miguel said.


IS THIS THE END OF BATGIRL? FIND OUT MORE IN CHAPTER 2. EVEN IF MIGUEL AND JOSEPH NEVER HAD THEIR CHANCE WITH WONDER WOMAN, FIND OUT MORE WHAT WAS GOING WITH THE OTHER GROUP WHEN IT WAS THEIR TURN TO HAVE THEIR FUN WITH WONDER WOMAN.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.