Diplomatic Baggage
Chapter 4 : The New Intern

Copyright© 2010 by Freddie Clegg

A Possible Alternative

"So you see, Ambassador," Kashim went on fondling the helpless and struggling Suzie, "Mr Daniel's present makes a very acceptable addition to my harem. I've felt for some time that a new blonde would be a worthwhile acquisition."

Gerry noticed the slightest raising of an eyebrow by Sir Patrick. He clasped his hands across his belly and nodded understandingly. "I remember you saying so Minister, I remember you saying so and it was for exactly that reason that I was worried." A look of concern crossed Kashim's face as Sir Patrick continued. "You know that we cannot, of course, publicly sanction the ways in which Kushtian culture manifests itself in its treatment of women," Sir Partrick's circumlocutory manner came easily after years of diplomatic service, "but I had hoped that our token of appreciation would meet your requirements in that respect."

Kashim looked puzzled for a moment.

Sir Patrick went on. "I fear that what Mr Daniels did not know was that Ms. Berkham's hair colouring is not entirely genuine. I felt I should bring it to your attention. In the interests of openness between us."

"Hmmm," said Kashim. He slid a finger across the top of her pants, pushing them down to give him a view of the struggling Suzie's pubic hair. He grabbed hold of a strand of Suzie's hair between his fingers and peered at it as a look of disappointment crossed his face. Suzie stopped her struggles, anxious not to pull against Kashim's grip. A muffled squeal came from behind her tape gag. "How duplicitous of her. It would, of course have been noticed but thank you for bringing it to my attention."

"Such is the way of women," Sir Patrick conceded. Kashim nodded as if in disappointed agreement. Suzie growled her objections but Sir Patrick was not to be diverted. "However, if you wanted me to, I think I could put things right."

Kashim looked uncertain. He drew a finger across Suzie's breasts, contemplating them carefully. He moved his hand again, stroking her thigh as she tried to turn herself away from him. He studied Sir Patrick's face for a moment and then said, "I would not wish you to think I was in any way dissatisfied with Mr Daniel's gift. However, I am always interested to hear anything that you have to propose, Ambassador. Let us go for a walk in the garden." He turned towards Gerry. "Mr Daniels, would you mind locking up after us?"

Without another word Kashim and Sir Patrick left. Gerry got up to go as well. For a moment Suzie thought that he was about to free her but her pleading look gave way to a scowl as she realised that he wasn't. Ignoring Suzie's agitated wriggling and complaining, Gerry left her, locking the door behind him.

In the Bentley, heading back to the Embassy a short while later with Sir Patrick, there were two questions running through Gerry's mind. What had Sir Patrick agreed with Kashim Kushnar? And how had he known Suzie wasn't a natural blonde?

Embassy Excitement

The following day, Gerry turned up at the Embassy in a state of considerable confusion. The more he thought about the events of the previous evening, the more puzzled he was. Kashim appeared to be involved in abduction and slavery and yet Sir Patrick had seemed happy to accept it. He even seemed to have been countenancing some sort of deal to arrange Suzie's freedom.

As he walked into his office, remembering with guilty amusement the sight of Suzie taped up on the bed at the Minister's, he heard Suzie's voice shouting, "Yes, I'm bloody back and I want this month's trade figures ready to send through to the FO by the end of the morning, so sort them OUT!"

He'd been nearly knocked down by one of the secretaries scuttling off to the registry. He thought he'd stay out of Suzie's way. Even if she hadn't realised it was his fault she had been snatched she might not forgive him for leaving her locked in the room once Sir Patrick and Kashim had gone.

Another woman's voice cut across the hubbub of the embassy. "Do you imagine for one moment that I am ever, ever, going to agree with this, Patrick Wight!" There was a loud crash of a slamming door. Gerry just managed to back out of the way as Sir Patrick's wife stalked down the corridor and out of the Embassy.

A few minutes later Fanima appeared and told Gerry that the Ambassador wanted to see him. By the time he got to Sir Patrick's office, two of the Embassy staff were busy clearing up the smashed crockery and Sir Patrick was sitting behind his desk with a mildly aggrieved expression. Opposite him sat a slim, blonde, girl of about eighteen, Gerry guessed. "Have you met my younger daughter?" Sir Patrick asked Gerry.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.