Tale of Two Billies - Cover

Tale of Two Billies

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Billy-Joe runs hooch, dashing down back roads to avoid the Law. Billi-Jean runs a local watering hole dispensing legal alcohol and more. The back hills of Kentucky will never be the same as the two find each other again. They had been together once as teens but now they are adults and the fire starts to burn hotly between them.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Billy-Joe laughed along with her as she wound up sprawled on the floor in front of him. Her arms were crossed over her stomach, bouncing as her belly rippled from her laughter.

Laying there Billi-Jean looked magnificent to him. Her breasts had retracted slightly into her body but were the most wonderful he had ever seen. Her nipples were raised in nice nubs the same color and in the center of light brown areola. He longed for his hands and his lips to be on that gentle flesh again. He wanted more.

Sliding off the couch, Billy-Joe knelt at her feet and lifting them in turn, drew off her boots. Taking the cuffs of her jeans in his hands, he pulled, sliding the denim off of her legs.

Settling her feet onto the floor, he spread her knees apart and directed his eyes at her crotch. Her light blue panties were darkened over the center of her sex by her leaking moisture. The sight excited him. But he wanted more.

Leaning into her, Billy-Joe lifted her knees as he slid his arms under them. Pushing forward with his shoulders, raising her legs, he pressed his nose into her wetness. The bridge of his nose landed at the top of her cleft.

He breathed deeply and taking in the sweetness of her scent. Moving his face side to side, he sent sparks deep into her core as he excited her clitoris from the pressure of his brow. She gasped as his tongue reached out and swiped along her, sampling her. But he wanted more.

Lifting his mouth up to replace his brow at the top of her cleft he spread his lips over the silkiness there. Capturing the mound before him in his mouth he sucked in hard. She groaned from the sensation and then groaned again as he pressed his heated breath into that sensitive center of her sex.

Drawing in a breath again and releasing it as he had just done, Billi-Jean's body vibrated. A third time he repeated that stimulation. She mewed with each change in the sensations. He enjoyed giving pleasure to her. It had made him hard again just as if her hands had been wrapped around his penis again. But he wanted more.

Shifting back to his knees he moved his hands to her hips. When he took hold of her waistband she lifted her butt off the floor. Billy-Joe rounded her panties off her butt and she settled back onto the floor. Her legs came together in front of him so he could slide her panties up and off.

Dropping her panties to the side he let his eyes fall from her face. Below him, Billi-Jean's sex pointed at him. Sparkles of moisture lined the edges of her petals. Her larger outer lips glowed red. Her inner ones, wrinkled, poked out with an invitation to visit. The view was completely erotic. But he wanted more.

Spreading her ankles apart, Billy-Joe let her legs press against his shoulders and then he leaned down to give her sexual center a kiss. His lips cupped her clitoral hood and he sucked. She gasped as her sensitive nub was drawn out and he flicked the tip of his tongue over it.

Holding her in his mouth he slid his hands to the inside of her knees and then downward to her crotch. As his tongue and lips played with her clitoris, his fingers explored the expanse of the flesh he had uncovered. Running his thumbs up the center line of her labia he massaged that tender flesh.

Spreading around the generous flow of moisture coming from her, he pressed his tongue deeply into her cleft. His fingers played with the edges of her inner lips, pulling them outward and taught. Releasing his lips' prisoner, he stroked his tongue the length of her slit, pressing it hard against her moist flesh from her vaginal entrance to the top of her hood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.