Tale of Two Billies - Cover

Tale of Two Billies

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Billy-Joe runs hooch, dashing down back roads to avoid the Law. Billi-Jean runs a local watering hole dispensing legal alcohol and more. The back hills of Kentucky will never be the same as the two find each other again. They had been together once as teens but now they are adults and the fire starts to burn hotly between them.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Billi-Jean moved her left hand up, wrapping it behind Billy-Joe's head. Then she pulled his face down to meet hers. A swipe with her tongue across his lips invited him back in. Her tongue chased his, in, out, around their mouths.

Billi-Jean felt better inside and all over than that fantastic first time when she was thirteen. But now she was a woman, not a girl. She wanted more. She wanted him inside of her. She wanted to make love. But first things first.

Billy-Joe had given her pleasure and she wanted to return it to him ten-fold. Only then, she thought, should things move forward. Only then, after he had experienced pleasure, should they couple.

Her left hand slid over his ear. Behind it, she pressed into the soft hollow. She drew a few little circles there feeling a little change in his breath. Under his chin and across the front of Billy-Joe's neck she traced her hand. Soon it was traveling down between them.

Her hand traveled down below his belt-line and she pressed on the nice bulge growing in his pants. Billy-Joe gasped. She rubbed her hand up and down, back and forth. Each motion caused his body to tighten and he gave a light gasp into her mouth as she had done to him with her pleasure.

But Billi-Jean wanted more. She wanted to feel his flesh. Savor him. Taste his flesh. Reaching for the tab for his zipper, she lifted up, unlocking it. She could feel the zipper's ratcheting vibrations pulse through him.

Sliding her hand through his fly she started rubbing over the softness of his cotton briefs. Tilting her fingers downward she moved to cup him. Pulling gently up she held onto his testicles and rocked her hand back and forth. Another hum of a gasp pulsed out of his mouth.

The heel of her hand was in just the right place to be pressing on the underside of his head. Billi-Jean could feel the heat in his crotch. The heat in hers had not gone down. Touching Billy-Joe this intimately, warmed her as if his hands were still on her.

Breaking their kiss, she looked up at his face. A serene mask had descended upon it. His eyes were closed. Reaching up with her left hand she caressed his cheek. Reaching higher she gently pressed on his forehead encouraging him to settle his head back onto the rear of the couch.

Billi-Jean shifted her legs off the couch, spread his knees and knelt between them. Her hands moved to work on the buttons of his plaid red flannel shirt. Opening each button with purpose she moved slowly down until all buttons were open. Tugging on his shirt tails, like he did to her, she drew his shirt from his entrapping jeans.

Her hands slid up his belly and chest while her fingertips felt his body. Spreading his shirt wide, Billi-Jean exposed his breasts, his nipples. She gave a swipe of her tongue to his right breast and suckled lightly, doing to him as he had done to her. He jumped and gasped loud when she flicked the tip of her tongue over his hardened nipple.

Moving her attention to his left breast, she didn't leave his right one to settle. Her left hand played over it and when she went to flick her tongue over his left nipple, she took the right one and gently twisted it, pulled it, in sync to the motions of her mouth.

Billy-Joe lifted his hips off the couch and tensed, sending out another loud gasp of pleasure. When she applied the same pressure again, he gasped, "Oh boy that sure feels good."

Moving arms to encircle him, her hands met behind him. She pulled forward encouraging him to shift toward the edge of the couch. Still holding him, arms around him, she kissed the center of his chest lightly.

The next kiss was slightly lower as was the next and the next. Her arms shifted as she kissed her way down his torso. Her hands quickly found his large belt buckle and pulled it open. A flick of the snap holding his jeans waistband together and she started to slide his jeans downward.

Her lips tightened. Her kisses became stronger. Billy-Joe's body responded to her motions and lifted enough so she could slide his jeans down past his knees. His boots were still on, constricting further movement, but she had in front of her what she wanted.

His hardened member was straining against his white cotton briefs. She smiled and pulled his hips forward a little more. Then she leaned in and kissed the top end of the cotton encased bulge. Twisting her head ninety degrees, she placed her lips over the end, pressing them into it. Exhaling hot air over the tip of his bulge she hummed and was rewarded with another deep sigh. He pressed upward toward her.

She shifted her hand and reached deep under him. As the heel of her hand came to rest on the front of his balls, she pressed against him tightly, capturing him. She pressed the tips of her fingers into his flesh just behind his scrotum with firm small circular strokes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.