Tale of Two Billies
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Billy-Joe runs hooch, dashing down back roads to avoid the Law. Billi-Jean runs a local watering hole dispensing legal alcohol and more. The back hills of Kentucky will never be the same as the two find each other again. They had been together once as teens but now they are adults and the fire starts to burn hotly between them.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Billy-Joe was sitting at one end of the Slowly Inn bar. It was his habit if he had a run overnight Saturday he would get tanked up Friday night. Tonight was fun night. Tonight he could lust over his old flame, Billi-Jean. Tomorrow was serious business.

"Play tonight. Work tomorrow night," he reminded himself. Then laughed as he added another thought, "No ... Play tomorrow too!"

Next seat over at the bar was one of Billy-Joe's closest long time friends, Wade James. Wade was hugging his girlfriend Curly-Sue. That's what everyone called her. No one had ever known her by any other name. Since she appeared down from the back country around the age of eleven to stay with her Aunt to get proper educating, she always had blond ringlets throughout her hair. Curly-Sue just fit her.

Girls from the 'Hills' usually had little education and the year round often only wore light cotton summer dresses with not much underneath. They were often called 'Man Traps' as they just exuded sex. They trapped a man because they had long and skinny come hither legs with knees that opened wide at the smallest provocation.

Wade was starting to get on the verge of being sloppy. Billy-Joe really didn't like Wade when he got that way. He sensed it would be just a short time more when either he or his friend would need to leave the bar.

Hugging Curly-Sue to his hip he slapped her behind. She yelped a little at the strength of the hit but snuggled her crotch into his hip almost humping him. "I love you Curly-Sue," he slurred. Then he gave her another slap and said, "You're gonna be my woman!"

"Yup," Billy-Joe said. "She'll rightly be your woman. She's from the Hills.

"Yup." he repeated. Then deeply inserting his foot into his mouth he added, "Keep a woman from the Hills ... barefoot in the winter ... pregnant in the summer ... they'll be yours for life!"

As he added that little underscore about Hills women, lightening struck him. The words were barely out of his mouth when his ten gallon hat was launched across the room. The back of his Red Neck head spun a little. The intrusion being caused by a sharp slap.

Billy-Joe folded his hand into a fist as he turned to mash his attacker. He got it barely halfway round before he put on the brakes. There was Billi-Jean, her face looking sternly into his. "Go ahead Billy-Joe. Hit me. It will be the last thing you do."

A sharp gasp echoed throughout the night's patrons.

Now everyone, including Billy-Joe, knew that Billi-Jean was tough. Someone you never crossed. Just like the same thing everyone knew about Billy-Joe. It was two immovable objects meeting with incredible force. The outcome was definitely uncertain.

One thing that Billy-Joe knew was that he would never hit a woman. It just wasn't right. He didn't back down an inch though from his dagger stare at Billi-Jean. "Whatcha do that for," he wined as he sharply settled his huge fist down rattling glasses the whole length of the bar.

"Because you're a Fucking Idiot," Billi-Jean told him in not to quiet a voice. "I'm a Hilly and that is an insult ... to me and to Curly-Sue. May I remind you she is your best friend's girlfriend!

"Apologize!" she told him.

Billy-Joe hesitated.

Billi-Jean landed her clenched fist right next to the other clenched fist that had pounded the bar only moments before. Glasses were rattling the length of the bar just like before as the Mexican Standoff continued.

It wasn't like either of them was going to back down. Sounds in the bar came to a halt. Everyone turned to look at the two almost nose to nose across the deep brown mahogany expanse.

Fair is fair but in this contest, Billi-Jean had the definite advantage and she used it. It was HER bar. Everyone in HER bar behaved or they were OUT.

When a scowl spread across Billi-Jean's face, Billy-Joe moved his eyes from the fire in hers to scan the furrows crackling her soft and smooth forehead. Usually that face and forehead could have belonged to an angel. Her mouth was petite like the rest of her. Thin well defined strips, with just a hint of puff, outlined her mouth. Now they were drawn taught, firmly together like a lioness would before an attack.

Not one for a lot of makeup, Billi-Jean always wore only a very light, almost unnoticeable, bit of blush on her cheeks. Rather than using even a bland shade of lipstick she spread a thin film of light colored lip gloss over her lips just to give them a hint of definition.

The lightness of her face coupled with not a hint of eye shadow around her eyes enhanced the contrast of her dark brown eyebrows. Her hair pulled back into a double braid, capped her head, lengthening the depth of her face. The effect gave her the illusion of controlled strength. Very controlled strength as she stared down Billy-Joe.

If she had been a guy, Billi-Jean would have resembled the mash left after making a good batch of shine. But they had history together. Not real recent history, but history none the less.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.