Tale of Two Billies
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Billy-Joe runs hooch, dashing down back roads to avoid the Law. Billi-Jean runs a local watering hole dispensing legal alcohol and more. The back hills of Kentucky will never be the same as the two find each other again. They had been together once as teens but now they are adults and the fire starts to burn hotly between them.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Billi-Jean Crabapple, twenty-six, five foot two and just topping one hundred pounds was the spunky chief barmaid and sole owner of the 'Slowly Inn' watering hole. Her joint was located a little west of Roaring Spring almost all the way to the little bump-and-turn in the road called Linton, Kentucky.

Weeknights, year round, her place provided a comfy stopover for anyone passing by who needed to recharge or just relax. Weekends she always had a local, or not so local, band spice up the joint. Being the most popular place for a hundred miles and just a stone's throw from Fort Campbell, Slowly Inn was always packed to overflowing on date nights.

During the summer she had a booming daytime business courtesy of locals using the actual watering hole, Linton Lake beach, just across the way. It was near the bent-tale end of Linton Lake. Well, Linton Lake, that's what locals called it. It was just a backwater part of the larger nearby Lake Barkley.

The beach had been used as far back as anyone could remember. But it was crappy, used in muddy desperation, to get a dash into the water to cool off in the heat of summer. This past spring, Billi-Jean changed all that. She gifted the beach with white sand trucked in from the coast.

It all started one dreary snow and ice stormed mid winter evening when a friend of hers, Stu Crane, suggested 'fixing' the beach to Billi-Jean. "Why not truck in some sand and beautify it," he told her. Then he reminded her he owned a dredging company and said, "I've got a juicy contract to dredge out some channels near Myrtle Beach. What I'm bringing up is pure white sand.

"I've got mountains of it building up on land I leased to store it until I have a place to truck it," Stu continued. "By summer's end and a few good storms, there will be erosion area to fill but until then I have more sand than I know what to do with. I know it's a distance, but it would be a pleasure to be able to put some of it to use."

Even though Stu offered to split the trucking cost with her, it cost a bundle to pay the drivers and expenses for her half. No one would ever be able to guess how many truckloads it took to make the 200 foot wide white stretch and the sandy bottom beyond the beach. It almost broke her pocketbook to pieces. In the end it was worth it. She got the pure white sand for free.

Another bonus for the beach was one of her regulars had heard of a grade school on the outskirts of nearby Nashville that was refitting their playground. They were going to throw away the old equipment that the school's insurance company said to "Make disappear." Her lucky find included one of those tall old metal slides, a whirl-around, two tall triple-swing sets and two different sized double See-Saws.

Basically all Billi-Jean had to do was promise to hold a private party for everyone who helped. Eager to be at one of Billi-Jean's private parties her circle of friends widened and she had more than enough help to remove the equipment and cart it to the beach. Along the way she saved the school more than $2,500 that it would have cost for the removal and disposal.

If she had purchased some of the new fangled playground equipment for the beach it would have cost her over fifteen grand for what she wanted. Like the sand, she got the playground equipment for free. A double bonus!

It's good that Billi-Jean had offered the party to her circle of friends. One evening another regular, a mason, heard talk of the impending project while filling up at her bar. He volunteered to put in the footings to solidly anchor the play set. All she had to do after the forms were in place was to bring in a truck load of Pre-Mix.

Of course, there was one other problem. How to get the playground from the Elizabeth Street Elementary School in Ashland City, a little town northwest of Nashville, to the Slowly Inn. She needed something that was big enough to cart the disassembled playground. Even though lots of pieces were small enough to fit in the back of a quarter or half ton pickup, things like the slide and the whirl-around, were too big and heavy except for a box truck with a power tailgate.

There was only one person Billi-Jean knew who could tackle that type of a move and had the equipment. Billy-Joe. He had trucks. He could move anything. He was the best at moving Shine but he could move anything that wasn't tied down and some stuff that was.

"He had the equipment," Billi-Jean thought. Then she laughed at her double entendre. As teens they had played around a few times and she knew he had the all the right equipment in all the right places and it was good for heavy lifting, HER!

The installation of the beach and playground, from start to finish, took less than two weeks. Just the way she liked things to happen. Of course that eliminated any possibility of the red tape that might be flung her way that could halt the project.

Nobody knew who owned the two hundred foot long and similarly wide area between Linton Road and the lake. Everyone pretty much considered it was public access land anyway. Billi-Jean thought, who was there, that would object.

When the weather really started to warm and school had finally let out, the word spread about the great new beach. Even a few families from adjacent Fort Campbell started visiting the beach. After all the North Gate opened onto Linton Road less than three miles down the road from the Slowly Inn.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.